Delete Pls. Thanks. Maybe You Need To Allow Members The Choice To Delete Their Post or Threads ;)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you guys/gals moderators gonna add a delete button for threads that are created by members? So just like this one, I can't delete the thread, only modify it?
Ill repost again and show what I mean, a new thread with a . dot, ;)

Last edited:

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When you guys/gals moderators gonna add a delete button for threads that are created by members? So just like this one, I can't delete the thread, only modify it?

Hello Jshiii, you can always request for one of your threads to be deleted by sending me or any other of the staff members a message or letting us know in someway.

Reactions: jshiii

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

For me , the dot for a delete works okay.

But I can't agree on allowing people to delete their threads.
On another forum there was that option...but be had to disallow it.
Someone started two different threads....quite a lot of posts were added to them. BUT, when the starter of those threads saw that the majority did not agree with her...she just deleted the threads!!
Many many good replies were just lost!!

This was VERY annoying, because the subjects were good and the replies were interesting... she/ OP , just had a bad attitude because they did not all agree with her!

So, if there was a vote , I'd vote NO...we should not be allowed to delete our threads.

Last edited:

jshiii

Oct 15, 2008
North Pole
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For me , the dot for a delete works okay.

But I can't agree on allowing people to delete their threads.
On another forum there was that option...but be had to disallow it.
Someone started two different threads....quite a lot of posts were added to them. BUT, when the starter of those threads saw that the majority did not agree with her...she just deleted the threads!!
Many many good replies were just lost!!

This was VERY annoying, because the subjects were good and the replies were interesting... she/ OP , just had a bad attitude because they did not all agree with her!

So, if there was a vote , I'd vote NO...we should not be allowed to delete our threads.

I agree, but sometimes my brain starts spinning and I post something that only 1 or 2 can relate to on the forums. Then I'm like geeeeeez, I can't delete it, just modify with a dot lol. Some of my post are for very critical/deep thinking people!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree, but sometimes my brain starts spinning and I post something that only 1 or 2 can relate to on the forums. Then I'm like geeeeeez, I can't delete it, just modify with a dot lol. Some of my post are for very critical/deep thinking people!

I'm enjoying the one about romance. I say we keep that one going!

Reactions: jshiii