Democrats hate Natural Gas, solar and wind projects get their approval but they don't work well enough

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Germany has refired its coal generators even as they have shut down all their nuclear generators, while UK and France are going to build a large number of new reactors. Germany due to super high energy costs is now going into recession.
Natural Gas works well if the utilities dont run out of NG, and they run out as NG new production is opposed by democrats.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Democrats hate Natural Gas, solar and wind projects get their approval but they don't work well enough​

Democratically speaking, I've never heard of complaints that natural gas and wind projects don't work well enough.....if anything, they work with gusto!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Democrats hate Natural Gas, solar and wind projects get their approval but they don't work well enough​

Democratically speaking, I've never heard of complaints that natural gas and wind projects don't work well enough.....if anything, they work with gusto!
NG gas works well, with gusto even, but wind and solar are unreliable as you cannot control the wind and the sunshine.
Solar panels can get dirty and the sunlight cant reach inside. I believe some major solar projects shut down due to dirty mirrors. Imagine cleaning fields of glass, plus they block the sun from reaching the ground, so they serious alter the environment.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Law of unintended consequences. And I don't see dust issue covering the solar panels in the article, but it is a real problem.

If these effects were only local, they might not matter in a sparsely populated and barren desert. But the scale of the installations that would be needed to make a dent in the world’s fossil energy demand would be vast, covering thousands of square kilometers. Heat re-emitted from an area this size will be redistributed by the flow of air in the atmosphere, having regional and even global effects on the climate.

Some important processes are still missing from our model, such as dust blown from large deserts. Saharan dust, carried on the wind, is a vital source of nutrients for the Amazon and the Atlantic Ocean. So a greener Sahara could have an even bigger global effect than our simulations suggested.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
LOL, use robots to clean solar panels, imagine that!
I am still waiting on home robots to help me work around the house, I think I will be waiting forever.

Every Day!!, come on people. Imagine cleaning huge fields of a single desert solar panel every day to prevent the cementation problem....on every single solar panel

"Robots might work in some areas. Autonomous robots equipped with rotating brushes have been put to work in the Middle East to whisk away dust from solar panels.

“If you brush the dust off these panels at a sufficient rate, it does keep them pretty clean and you don’t get the cementation forming,” Simpson said. “That requires you to clean them off every day or every other day or so.”