Democrats with Glea

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
500,000 plus jobs. Finally getting to the pre pandemic jobs level. So no new actual jobs created ...only reaching where jobs were before the closure.

But the scary issue is this new job busting, tax increasing deal that will drive prices sky high across the nation. US Manufacturing will bear the brunt of this foolish endeavor at the rate of 49.7 percent of the total package. .

If I were not retired. Right now, I would have a minimum of four emails with the projected costs percentages due to the loss of tax breaks for depreciated equipment and the projected tax increase of 15%. Accounting would be hammering my office. My job would be to determine the margin percentages to secure the profit while staying competitive. the Since I was in manufacturing that provided transformers for Wind and Solar .....guess what the costs of increased taxes and eliminated depreciation breaks does to the cost of Wind and Solar power production? Since my products were used at every utility in the country for fossil fuel electric production, take a swing as to the increased cost of the current power grid, just to keep them on line?

House construction will grind to a halt. If that happens, get ready for a long hard ride.

Car prices will increase due to this foolishness by the Democrats. Oil and gas production costs will increase .... get ready for fuel costs and petroleum product costs to increase. In other words ...."We ain't seen nothing yet." But the Democrats have convinced the public that this will reduce inflation and the deficit. Right .....