Demons sing Rihanna (and McFerrin) to torment people in hell

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rockerduck

Nov 7, 2022
Marietta, Georgia.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, He said demons are writing the lyrics of songs the keep them away from God. I believe it , because I was a guitar playing singer in the 70's. I did drugs, Thank the Lord, Jesus saved me. That was all devils music.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I’m not buying it. I don’t doubt that demons inspire song some writers but the tale spun by the priest is a modern-day version of Dante’s The Divine Comedy.

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Kenites are behind it. Genesis chapter 4. The offspring of Cain are the kenites. Thier the seed of satan. Genesis 4:21 the Harper and organ. Music. Anything negative is satanic. Chronicles chapter 2:55 to document Kenites. Do you believe the truth or in fairy tales?. You must understand what happened in garden of eden. In genesis chapter 3, the word Naga applys, lest you touch. Eve was beguiled by the serpent, its satan. She had sexual intercourse with him. The kenites are the children of satan. In Matthew the 13. Jesus taught parable of the wheat and Tares. The wheat are children of abraham. The tares are children of the devil.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus taught parable of the wheat and Tares. The wheat are children of abraham. The tares are children of the devil.
I always thought that Christ meant the faithful to Him and those that would fall away when He spoke of the wheat and the tares.

FlySwatter

Apr 28, 2023
Somewhere
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Buying or selling the priest’s story?

It's frightening that people fall for this kind of nonsense. What does that say about the state of our dumbed down society ?

The priest's words:

"My spirit left my physical body,” he explained in a new viral TikTok video. “I thought I was going upward, because I thought that I had done so much good in this lifetime and helped so many people, and made so many decisions that were Godly decisions."

A REAL priest would never say this and would know that no-one goes to heaven on account of their "good works" which the Bible says are as "filthy rags" to god. The doctrine says you only go to heaven by the grace of Jesus's sacrifice. End of.

This guy is a fraud, posing as a priest and that should ring alarm bells for anyone concerned.

Stop believing nut cases imo

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's frightening that people fall for this kind of nonsense. What does that say about the state of our dumbed down society ?

The priest's words:

"My spirit left my physical body,” he explained in a new viral TikTok video. “I thought I was going upward, because I thought that I had done so much good in this lifetime and helped so many people, and made so many decisions that were Godly decisions."

A REAL priest would never say this and would know that no-one goes to heaven on account of their "good works" which the Bible says are as "filthy rags" to god. The doctrine says you only go to heaven by the grace of Jesus's sacrifice. End of.

This guy is a fraud, posing as a priest and that should ring alarm bells for anyone concerned.

Stop believing nut cases imo

I checked out his Tik Tok page. It appears he's a pastor of his own church and, no, he's not Catholic but he is a fraud.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I checked out his Tik Tok page. It appears he's a pastor of his own church and, no, he's not Catholic but he is a fraud.

Trinitarian pastor at Faith Culture Church.

Reactions: Patrick1966