"Depart from me i never knew you". #1

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-

Im going to create a short series of Threads that will show you what the Heretics use as their "go to verses", regarding how they try to ruin your faith in Christ and keep you in spiritual diapers your entire Christian Life.

Here is the First one...

"depart from me i never knew you".

This verse is used by the religious and water baptized but lost, and nearly every CULT in existence to try to keep you from trusting in the finished work of Christ on the Cross, after you are born again.

Listen carefully.....

If you are born again, then the Devil has lost.
He has LOST the war, regarding his fight to make sure that you died damned and hell bound.
But he has not given up on you, he has only failed to keep you out of heaven.

His next agenda is this. = To cause you to lose faith in Jesus and have you believe that you didnt lose faith in Christ.
That is his clever deception.
He will have you in a broken faith, "fallen from Grace", "In the flesh" "carnally minded" and you will BELIEVE you are not.

How does He do it?
Very simple. He gets you to NOT BELIEVE that God Through Jesus who saved you, keeps you saved.
Now, think for just a second..
Does not even common sense teach you that what SAVES YOU, is what KEEPS YOU SAVED?
How can it not?

Yet, the Devil will have you believing that you have to do it for yourself, and his ministers will endlessly try to convince you that your salvation is all on your back to carry and perhaps lose.
And how do you know if he has deceived you?
= You will believe you can lose your salvation.
See that? That is NO FAITH IN CHRIST TO KEEP YOU SAVED. And that is a mind that is blinded from the Gospel TRUTH. That is a faith that is shifted from faith in CHRIST to faith in Self..... Faith in Works. Faith in Self EFFORT.... Faith in Commandments..... Faith in holding on to anything at all except ONLY Jesus Himself to KEEP YOU SAVED.

So, what do you believe keeps you saved? ????
What ?

Water Baptism?
Mary ?
Confessing Sin?
Church Membership?
Water baptism?
Taking Sacraments and doing Penance?
Trying to do something or not do something? ???
See all that? That is YOU doing something for yourself (self effort) that YOU TRUST, and that is NOT faith in Christ to SAVE YOU and KEEP YOU SAVED.

Let me dial it in for you.
Hear me now...
If what you are trusting in, to keep you saved.....to get you into heaven... did not die on the CROSS = then your faith is broken, misplaced, subverted, and ruined.

Reader......Are you trusting in "holding onto your faith? or trying to "abide" by SELF effort?
Well, did "holding unto your faith, die on the Cross for you"?
Did trying to 'abide" by self effort die on the Cross for you?
THINK.

Did confessing sin and repenting all the time, die on the Cross for you?
If it did, then keep confessing and repenting as that is your SAVIOR.... you believe.

Do you see it yet?

Did water baptism die on the Cross for you?
If it did, then keep believing that that water washed your sin away.

Did, "trying to endure to the end' die on the Cross for you?
If so, have at it till your last breath.

See it?
See what DIDNT die on the Cross for your sin that you are trusting in as if it did?

LISTEN.
God provide only ONE WAY to be saved and stay saved... and JESUS is THE ONLY WAY, and none of that other JUNK. And its all JUNK compared to JESUS. John 14:6
Believe it.

==========================================

Now let me show you the verse....

"depart from me i never knew you."""

Reader......Heretics world wide and universe deep try to NAIL you with this verse, if you are born again. They try to teach and do, that YOU can be that hell bound person, born again.
So, mark the person who teaches you this filthy lie, as they are a Dark Light.
What is that? That is the opposite of a "child of the Light" with "Jesus being the Light of the World".

So that verse..... Its very simple to unchain yourself from it, if some deceiver has you believing that it is you, or could be.

Now notice.... Jesus said.......that you are to depart from Him, (after you die) based on one situation.

1.) "I never KNEW YOU."

See that? "i never KNEW YOU".

Now, are you paying attention?
Listen.
When you are born again.....Christ, God, and the Holy Spirit, come to live in you, as you become "the TEMPLE of the HOLY Spirit".
If you are born again, you become "ONE with God".
If you are born again, you become "seated in heavenly places, in Christ".
If you are born again, you have become a SON/Daughter of God "in Christ".
If you are born again, you become an "heir of God", and a "joint heir with Jesus".
If you are born again, you possess ETERNAL Life, and Jesus is Eternal Life who is in you.
If you are are born again.....you are this... "The righteousness of GOD, in Christ".
If you are born again, you have become... "As JESUS IS, ... so are the born again... IN THIS WORLD"".

Now, i ask you. = Can God, Christ, and Holy Spirit ....live in you, and not Know you?
Can you be "seated in heavenly places, IN CHRIST", and Jesus not know you?
Can you be a heir of God, and a Joint Heir with Christ, and Jesus not know you?
Can you be a SON/Daughter of GOD, and JESUS not know you?

Listen... Can GOD be your Heavenly FATHER, and Jesus say... "I never knew you" after you die?

Do you see it Yet?

So, the next time a DECEIVER tries to subvert your faith by twisting that verse into their LIE, just remember what they are, who they are, and what they are trying to do to you.

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

Im going to create a short series of Threads that will show you what the Heretics use as their "go to verses", regarding how they try to ruin your faith in Christ and keep you in spiritual diapers your entire Christian Life.

Here is the First one...

This verse is used by the religious and water baptized but lost, and nearly every CULT in existence to try to keep you from trusting in the finished work of Christ on the Cross, after you are born again.

Listen carefully.....

He has LOST the war, regarding his fight to make sure that you died damned and hell bound.

His next agenda is this. = To cause you to lose faith in Jesus and have you believe that you didnt lose faith in Christ.
He will have you in a broken faith, "fallen from Grace", "In the flesh" "carnally minded" and you will BELIEVE you are not.

How does He do it?
Very simple. He gets you to NOT BELIEVE that God Through Jesus who saved you, keeps you saved.
Does not even common sense teach you that what SAVES YOU, is what KEEPS YOU SAVED?
How can it not?

Yet, the Devil will have you believing that you have to do it for yourself, and his ministers will endlessly try to convince you that your salvation is all on your back to carry and perhaps lose.
See that? That is NO FAITH IN CHRIST TO KEEP YOU SAVED. And that is a mind that is blinded from the Gospel TRUTH. That is a faith that is shifted from faith in CHRIST to faith in Self..... Faith in Works. Faith in Self EFFORT.... Faith in Commandments..... Faith in holding on to anything at all except ONLY Jesus Himself to KEEP YOU SAVED.

What ?

Water Baptism?
Mary ?
Confessing Sin?
Church Membership?
Water baptism?
See all that? That is YOU doing something for yourself (self effort) that YOU TRUST, and that is NOT faith in Christ to SAVE YOU and KEEP YOU SAVED.

Hear me now...
If what you are trusting in, to keep you saved.....to get you into heaven... did not die on the CROSS = then your faith is broken, misplaced, subverted, and ruined.

Reader......Are you trusting in "holding onto your faith? or trying to "abide" by SELF effort?
THINK.

If it did, then keep confessing and repenting as that is your SAVIOR.... you believe.

Do you see it yet?

See it?
See what DIDNT die on the Cross for your sin that you are trusting in as if it did?

LISTEN.
God provide only ONE WAY to be saved and stay saved... and JESUS is THE ONLY WAY, and none of that other JUNK. And its all JUNK compared to JESUS. John 14:6
Believe it.

Reader......Heretics world wide and universe deep try to NAIL you with this verse, if you are born again. They try to teach and do, that YOU can be that hell bound person, born again.
What is that? That is the opposite of a "child of the Light" with "Jesus being the Light of the World".

So that verse..... Its very simple to unchain yourself from it, if some deceiver has you believing that it is you, or could be.

Now notice.... Jesus said.......that you are to depart from Him, (after you die) based on one situation.

1.) "I never KNEW YOU."

Listen.
When you are born again.....Christ, God, and the Holy Spirit, come to live in you, as you become "the TEMPLE of the HOLY Spirit".
If you are born again, you become an "heir of God", and a "joint heir with Jesus".
If you are born again, you possess ETERNAL Life, and Jesus is Eternal Life who is in you.
If you are are born again.....you are this... "The righteousness of GOD, in Christ".
If you are born again, you have become... "As JESUS IS, ... so are the born again... IN THIS WORLD"".

Now, i ask you. = Can God, Christ, and Holy Spirit ....live in you, and not Know you?

Listen... Can GOD be your Heavenly FATHER, and Jesus say... "I never knew you" after you die?

Do you see it Yet?

So, the next time a DECEIVER tries to subvert your faith by twisting that verse into their LIE, just remember what they are, who they are, and what they are trying to do to you.
Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge? You're completely twisting Scripture.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A comment on 1) OSAS and then on 2) "I NEVER KNEW YOU":

1) Matthew 24:13 KJV points to a saint who by the power of God will "endure to the end" and be "saved" in contrast to the "many" in verse 12 who will be lost because cold, dead agape is even more spit-worthy than the merely lukewarm Laodicean saints Jesus will spew out His mouth. Contrary to popular belief, these "many" are also saints - because "agape" is only demonstrated only by happily keep God's commandments, which the wicked can't keep them even if they wanted to (1 John 5:3 KJV; Romans 8:9 KJV). Again, the many in verse 12 who will be lost were once fully grace-saved, blood washed, born again saints.

2) Christians opposed to Conditional Salvation want Matthew 7:22 KJV to apply to all who will be told to "depart" from Jesus, but is that what the text says?

No. It says "many" - which is not the same as "all".

Yes, there will be many Jesus never knew which will hear Him say "depart from Me" but there will also be plenty of others He knew full well who at some point chose to turn from Him, climb down into the pit of sin, sit down comfortably among the filth, swat away the uplifting hand of Jesus, and wave their OSAS License to Sin in His face. To him that does this, "all his righteousness shall not be remembered" but "for his iniquity he hath committed, he shall die for it."

"Depart from Me, ye that work iniquity".

Last edited:
Reactions: Louisewww and Nancy

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
A comment on 1) OSAS and then on 2) "I NEVER KNEW YOU":

1) Matthew 24:13 KJV points to a saint who by the power of God will "endure to the end" and be "saved"

First of all, you have no idea what the 'END" is, that you are trying to get to, so that you save yourself... you hope.
Let me clue you in, Phonemann777, its not the "end" of your life.
Also..

That you are trying to "endure" which is a SELF EFFORT, to go to heaven, proves that you do NOT Trust in Christ alone to get you to heaven.
Understand?

So, as i was directly talking to and regarding devout LEGALISTS with this Thread,.. >ALL those who are pursuing some SELF EFFORT to get to heaven.... = this is proof of NO FAITH in Christ to keep you saved.
So, that is dead faith, broken faith, subverted faith.

Listen.... when you do not believe that Christ alone keeps you saved and you are trying to do that yourself by "enduring" or by any other SELF EFFORT, then Paul defines you as "fallen from Grace". "bewitched", and "in the Flesh".

One more thing.
The only SAVED people are those who God has redeemed with the Cross of Christ.
So, when you try to take verses and deny that, as you are doing, by replacing the Cross with YOUR SELF EFFORT Theology, then you are denying the Cross and insulting the Grace of God.
Don't do that.

Last edited:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
First of all, you have no idea what the 'END" is, that you are trying to get to, so that you save yourself... you hope.
Let me clue you in, Phonemann777, its not the "end" of your life.
No, it's you who don't know "the end" means "the end of our life". When Paul was about to die, he said he'd "fought the good fight, finished the race, kept the faith". Any thinking person knows he was talking about his present state, not some previous "end" of something as you suggest.
Also..That you are trying to "endure" which is a SELF EFFORT, to go to heaven, proves that you do NOT Trust in Christ alone to get you to heaven.
Understand?
Hold up a minute -- I never said anything about "self effort", got it? I'll thank you not to put words in my mouth. Of course, we "endure to the end" by the power of Christ in us, alone.
So, as i was directly talking to and regarding devout LEGALISTS with this Thread,.. >ALL those who are pursuing some SELF EFFORT to get to heaven.... = this is proof of NO FAITH in Christ to keep you saved.
Who argues for this? Not anyone, neither directly or indirectly.
So, that is dead faith, broken faith, subverted faith.
Sorry, "dead faith" is faith without works - James says it.
Listen.... when you do not believe that Christ alone keeps you saved and you are trying to do that yourself by "enduring" or by any other SELF EFFORT, then Paul defines you as "fallen from Grace". "bewitched", and "in the Flesh".
It's our duty to choose to remain kept by Christ. "Choice" is not works, it's thought. Christ's hand doesn't squeeze us in, it's open in invitation to all to either abide safely in the palm of His hand or jump back into the world.
One more thing. The only SAVED people are those who God has redeemed with the Cross of Christ. So, when you try to take verses and deny that, as you are doing, by replacing the Cross with YOUR SELF EFFORT Theology, then you are denying the Cross and insulting the Grace of God. Don't do that.
What are you talking about? Stop with the generalizations and be specific. You're letting your emotionalism distort your senses. Just stick to the facts and don't listen to what the voices in your head are telling you.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It's our duty to choose to remain kept by Christ..

Actually it's God's Salvation that took the responsibility to redeem every person who will believe, with the Blood and Death of Christ.
This is why Philippians 1:6 tells the true believers that God is Faithful to complete their Salvation.

So, if you had taken time to read my Thread, vs, just see it as a opportunity to post your self saving Cross rejecting Theology (Legalism) you would have noted that i told you that "when the Devil has you deceived, you wont know it and you think this has not happened to you".
It has.

See, anytime a person is trying to make it to heaven or keep themselves saved by self effort as you are demonstrating with your Theology, then that is related to not being born again, or its the evidence of being deceived out of real faith in Christ.
Thats a fact.

Pay close attention to the fact that im here teaching that Christ keeps you saved, and you are teaching that YOU have this responsibility.
Now, you can't see this as broken faith, or dead faith, because of what i have explained that the Devil does, but you can believe that the real Christians here, can see you very clearly, and im glad you showed up, as you are their very teaching tool that i was explaining that they are to NOTICE. SEE.... and HEAR.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually it's God's Salvation that took the responsibility to redeem every person who will believe, with the Blood and Death of Christ. This is why Philippians 1:6 tells the true believers that God is Faithful to complete their Salvation.
Yes, if we allow Him to. It's called "free will choice" and we don't check it at the door of the church when we walk in.
So, if you had taken time to read my Thread, vs, just see it as a opportunity to post your self saving Cross rejecting Theology (Legalism) you would have noted that i told you that "when the Devil has you deceived, you wont know it and you think this has not happened to you".It has.
No it hasn't. It's you who are decieved, which is why when I read your post, I thought, O brother, another Antinomianist OSAS License to Sin holder running around accusing us of Legalism, which is why I'm correcting you. A "Legalist" is one who attempts to gain salvation by good works, both of which are beyond his reach. Unfortunately, the spiritually immature OSAS crowd can't tell the difference between that and the good works of "reasonable service" and "unprofitable service" to God.
See, anytime a person is trying to make it to heaven or keep themselves saved by self effort as you are demonstrating with your Theology, then that is related to not being born again, or its the evidence of being deceived out of real faith in Christ. Thats a fact.
Get it straight: choice is not "self effort", it's our "responsibility" because God is not a Cosmic Rapist who forces intimacy from us. We must choose to "abide in the Vine" and "do His commandments" and "love God with all our heart, soul, and mind" because we don't check our freewill choice at the church door when we enter. The OSAS License to Sin crowd is comprised of adult children who, like their 3 foot counterparts, want to eat ice cream and cake for breakfast and never be told how detrimental it is to their health.
Pay close attention to the fact that im here teaching that Christ keeps you saved, and you are teaching that YOU have this responsibility.
If we allow Him to, yes.
Now, you can't see this as broken faith, or dead faith, because of what i have explained that the Devil does, but you can believe that the real Christians here, can see you very clearly, and im glad you showed up, as you are their very teaching tool that i was explaining that they are to NOTICE. SEE.... and HEAR.
You can't see you've been seduced by satanic doctrines of devils like OSAS which claims we may by dead faith obtain that which can only be obtained by living faith: eternal life.

Look, it's not that difficult. We must choose to daily crucify the old man of sin, abide in the Vine, carry our Cross daily, and trust that Jesus will finish the work He's begun in us - all of which are choices made from the neck up, not works performed from the neck down, understand?

Reactions: Louisewww

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes, if we allow Him to. It's called "free will choice"

Yes.

WE have the "free will Choice" to Believe In Jesus.
This is the work of God.. "The work of God is that you believe in Jesus whom God sent".
Jesus said if you do, ... "all that believe in me, i give unto you eternal life, and you shall never perish"..

So, as you have proven, you are in the work of saving yourself, and you have your verses and your devout legalistic theology to write.
However, God's GRACE is not related to you self saving, Phoneman777.
God's Salvation, is only related to the Cross of Christ, John 14:6... which is not in any of your posts because its not in your theology.
And you'll write more and prove it again..........

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.

WE have the "free will Choice" to Believe In Jesus.
This is the work of God.. "The work of God is that you believe in Jesus whom God sent".
Jesus said if you do, ... "all that believe in me, i give unto you eternal life, and you shall never perish"..

So, as you have proven, you are in the work of saving yourself, and you have your verses and your devout legalistic theology to write.
However, God's GRACE is not related to you self saving, Phoneman777.
God's Salvation, is only related to the Cross of Christ, John 14:6... which is not in any of your posts because its not in your theology.
And you'll write more and prove it again..........
Are you going to address post 3 in this thread or not? Step up to the challenge, please, and stop running from it.

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

Here is the First one...

Listen carefully.....

How does He do it?
How can it not?

What ?

Water Baptism?
Mary ?
Confessing Sin?
Church Membership?
Water baptism?

Hear me now...

THINK.

Do you see it yet?

See it?

LISTEN.
Believe it.

1.) "I never KNEW YOU."

Listen.

Do you see it Yet?

The words of Jesus are not lies. He was very clear there at Matt 7:22-23--these think they are his followers, they are told they are his followers, most assuredly told they are saved. But Jesus assures all--anyone who works iniquity( practice a sin) will hear those words as judgement. 99% of all religions claiming to be christian--arent. Jesus is with 1 singlereligion-1Cor 1:10--a true mark--Unified in thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division. there are 34,000 religions claiming to be christian, 1 out of them is in reality. Remember--a house divided will not stand. Jesus is not with a divided house.
Its a guarantee every teacher telling others-you are saved are blind guides tickling ears for a tithe.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus never knew these many people in Matthew 7:22-23 which means they were never saved. In context, Jesus is discussing false prophets. (Matthew 7:15-23)

Keiw

Jan 17, 2022
upstate NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus never knew these many people in Matthew 7:22-23 which means they were never saved. In context, Jesus is discussing false prophets. (Matthew 7:15-23)

Jesus is discussing any who work iniquity= practice a sin-- 2 lists of unacceptable sins in the bible, both spots teach-will not enter Gods kingdom-1 Cor 6:9-11, Gal 5:19-21--spiritism =Farmacia( Greek) = drug addiction is apart of that--along with all those sins listed and all the false god worship on earth = 99% mislead to not enter Gods kingdom.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

This passage is speaking of intimate knowledge, as a man and His wife..

"For this reason a man shall leave (his) father and (his) mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh."

This is a great mystery, but I speak in reference to Christ and the church.

All are welcome! To come to the wedding Feast of the Lamb of God!

Pax et Bonum

Reactions: amadeus

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Unchain yourself from scripture?

Not a good idea.

So, the next time a DECEIVER tries to subvert your faith by twisting that verse into their LIE, just remember what they are, who they are, and what they are trying to do to you

Is okay to mock God?

“Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.” (Galatians 6:7-8)

So how do you “unchain” yourself from this verse?

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

Here is the First one...

Listen carefully.....

How does He do it?
How can it not?

What ?

Water Baptism?
Mary ?
Confessing Sin?
Church Membership?
Water baptism?

Hear me now...

THINK.

Do you see it yet?

See it?

LISTEN.
Believe it.

1.) "I never KNEW YOU."

Listen.

Do you see it Yet?

I never knew you. Depart from me, you that work iniquity.

strangely if the Lord is the one saying this, it is comforting. Comforting In the sense of how completely and fully He reconciles unto Himself, so much so that the old vanishes away with His “I never knew you.” Like a cut, or a division between the old man and the New; (I will cast your sin how far?) where all God “knew” is the New. What I’m trying to say is Vickie and all the iniquity she has done ….it is not so bad to hear the Lord say “I never knew you. depart from Me. you that work iniquity.” For example: be you reconciled unto God. You must be born again? For this He “knew” from the beginning…the rest “iniquity” He never knew. It does make me consider how “He who knew no sin, was made sin for us that we might be made unto the righteousness of God(in Him)”even “while we were yet sinners, He loved us”

yea…with “Depart you that work iniquity. I never knew you” yet “He who knew no sin, was made sin for us that we might be made unto the righteousness of God (in Him).”

im still not convinced the Lord is the one saying depart from me on the other side of that door, but instead He was telling them they are those who keep others out saying “I never knew you.” Because basically that was what they kept testifying in telling Christ …they didn’t know Him.

Last edited:

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is discussing any who work iniquity= practice a sin-- 2 lists of unacceptable sins in the bible, both spots teach-will not enter Gods kingdom-1 Cor 6:9-11, Gal 5:19-21--spiritism =Farmacia( Greek) = drug addiction is apart of that--along with all those sins listed and all the false god worship on earth = 99% mislead to not enter Gods kingdom.
Those who work iniquity practice (key word) sin. In 1 Corinthians 6:9, we see that the apostle Paul is discussing the unrighteous (in contrast with those who were washed, sanctified and justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God in verse 11) who will not inherit the kingdom of God. In Galatians 5:21, Paul goes on to say that those who practice such sins (descriptive of the unrighteous) will not inherit the kingdom of God.

I find it interesting that the Greek word "pharmakeia" in Galatians 5:20, which is typically translated into English as "sorcery" or "witchcraft" from the same Greek root word has produced English terms such as pharmacy, in which we get drugs.

Strong's Concordance
pharmakeia: the use of medicine, drugs or spells
Original Word: φαρμακεία, ας, ἡ
Part of Speech: Noun, Feminine
Transliteration: pharmakeia
Phonetic Spelling: (far-mak-i'-ah)
Definition: the use of medicine, drugs or spells
Usage: magic, sorcery, enchantment.

Strong's Greek: 5331. φαρμακεία (pharmakeia) -- the use of medicine, drugs or spells

False prophets certainly are in the spotlight here in Matthew 7:15-23. Beware of false prophets.. (vs. 15) Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in your name.. (vs. 22) Bottom line is Jesus never knew (vs. 23) these people who worked iniquity/practiced sin which is descriptive of the unrighteous who will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

Here is the First one...

Listen carefully.....

How does He do it?
How can it not?

What ?

Water Baptism?
Mary ?
Confessing Sin?
Church Membership?
Water baptism?

Hear me now...

THINK.

Do you see it yet?

See it?

LISTEN.
Believe it.

1.) "I never KNEW YOU."

Listen.

Do you see it Yet?

You wrote a book to teach what the verse already reveals Be. The first verse in the series stated openly where they fell short, did you catch Jesus point?

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
never knew you. Depart from me, you that work iniquity.

strangely if the Lord is the one saying this, it is comforting. Comforting In the sense of how completely and fully He reconciles unto Himself, so much so that the old vanishes away with His “I never knew you.” Like a cut, or a division between the old man and the New; (I will cast your sin how far?) where all God “knew” is the New. What I’m trying to say is Vickie and all the iniquity she has done ….it is not so bad to hear the Lord say “I never knew you. depart from Me. you that work iniquity.” For example: be you reconciled unto God. You must be born again? For this He “knew” from the beginning…the rest “iniquity” He never knew. It does make me consider how “He who knew no sin, was made sin for us that we might be made unto the righteousness of God(in Him)”even “while we were yet sinners, He loved us”

yea…with “Depart you that work iniquity. I never knew you” yet “He who knew no sin, was made sin for us that we might be made unto the righteousness of God (in Him).”

i never knew you, you that work iniquity
In thinking more about the “I never knew you” …usually how does man interpret the “knew you” in the Word? Usually as a “coming in to” or “came in to” …usually as an “intimate” action.

it may sound crazy to suggest “I never knew you. Depart from me, you who work iniquity.” As a good thing, how completely sins are separated from what is created anew in Christ. But unless what is past is forgotten, how could Paul who laid out all the wrongs he had done before in the way he had walk in iniquity…come to a place to be able to say: my conscience is clean? Acts 22:18-21 And saw him saying unto me, Make haste, and get you quickly out of Jerusalem: for they will not receive your testimony concerning me. [19] And I said, Lord, they know that I imprisoned and beat in every synagogue them that believed on You: 20] And when the blood of Your martyr Stephen was shed, I also was standing by, and consenting unto his death, and kept the raiment of them that slew him. [21] And he said unto me, Depart: for I will send you (Paul)far hence unto the Gentiles.

As Christ told the disciples: as were some of you, but you have been washed clean by the words I have spoken unto you.

Last edited:

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I said, Lord, they know that I imprisoned and beat in every synagogue them that believed on You: 20] And when the blood of Your martyr Stephen was shed, I also was standing by, and consenting unto his death, and kept the raiment of them that slew him.

Lord, I, consented also when the blood of Your martyr Stephen was shed…

Revelation 16:6-9 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy. [7] And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments. [8] And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire. [9] And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

1 Timothy 1:12-16 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; [13] Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. [14] And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. [15] This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. [16] However for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

point is, unless the Lord in mercy grace and truth separated The vessel of wrath fitted for destruction; Saul …far from Paul, a vessel unto Mercy … how significant is the “Who are you, Lord?” That Saul asks on the road to Damascus? “I am Jesus Christ, whom you persecute.” It Must have been a “wake up” call to Paul, a wake up unto the righteousness of God …call for Paul. Nevertheless “because I did those things in ignorance” and “unbelief” … “you who works iniquity depart, for I never knew you” … because I did those things in ignorance and unbelief. even the evil spirits voiced “Paul I know” “Jesus I know” …but “who are you”?

Last edited: