Deputy Police Commissioner declare that this incident was a Christian Terrorist Action.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Queensland police held a press conference and declared that the three people who killed two police officers and a neighbour were "Christian Terrorists."

Here is a link to this news item: - Police killers carried out 'religiously motivated terrorist attack'

In the police investigations they have concluded that the trio acted alone but have labelled their action as a "Christian Terrorist Group."

This will be the thin edge of the wedge where Christian groups who oppose certain actions as being of a terrorist nature.

The Qld Police had discussion with the FBI and handed the FBI relevant material for them to pursue.

I put this thread in the General discussion forum as it seemed to me to be the best fit for this thread.

Shalom

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Queensland police held a press conference and declared that the three people who killed two police officers and a neighbour were "Christian Terrorists."

Here is a link to this news item: - Police killers carried out 'religiously motivated terrorist attack'

In the police investigations they have concluded that the trio acted alone but have labelled their action as a "Christian Terrorist Group."

This will be the thin edge of the wedge where Christian groups who oppose certain actions as being of a terrorist nature.

The Qld Police had discussion with the FBI and handed the FBI relevant material for them to pursue.

I put this thread in the General discussion forum as it seemed to me to be the best fit for this thread.

Shalom
They are so deviously smart. This will make it easier to fool those who hate Christians to persecute them. And being that most Christians that I know, did not get the jab. People are already angry with anti vaxers and, this kind of thing will inflame their persecution. Come Lord Jesus, come.