Despair And Need Luck

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ShineTheLight

May 7, 2021
Beaverton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not getting relief on the unfairness in my life. Even though I spend time in the word, it just isn't enough. I've tried to bear with the circumstance of my living situation for as long as I can. I've suffered for it. I'm pressed out of measure. The more it goes on, I'll be just like all the people who asks God if what they go through must go on forever. I've been mad at God. There seems to be no end to all this. I'm mad at God just like Job, the psalmists, Jeremiah, and Habakkuk were. There's no searching for his understanding. I'm hanging on to whatever hope there is. I can't continue to go on with the circumstance I'm in; with the struggles I have. Things happen to you because of God or Satan. I want to be rid of confusion concerning this matter. I really need clarity. Either way, I'm unhappy with God because of how long he's allowed this to go on. I've tried to do whatever I could to be in right-standing with God, but the worries of my issues just keep re-occuring. The on-going situation is driving me crazy. It's driving me insane. I don't want to be here that much longer. I'm really sick of it, and it makes me more mad with God the more it keeps going on. I thought God did approve of me returning back to the state I was forced to leave. But something is holding it up.

My sister might be my only hope to go back. I need prayer for her to come to the truth of Christ Jesus. That, and my brother-in-law who she is married to. That they come to the truth and repent, and understand the suffering I've had to go through. Also, please pray that the assignment of the demons from my sister and brother-in-law blocking me be broken by the power of God. I don't know if they are the only way, but I hope God can make another way if they aren't solution. I put my hope in God to do the impossible.

There's a girl I met in the past. She was a potential partner. I haven't seen her in years. I want conclusion regarding this matter. She must have been wanting to see me after all this time. This is another thing that has caused me to be upset with God. The more years go by, the more distance there is of this; another reason I desire an end to my current life situation. I'm determining if I should be with her or find another person. I am deciding if it will be her or someone else.

I keep up on with this because Satan is a stubborn enemy. Satan will do things to cause frustration. I need prayers to cast down despair from me. I could use prayer for whatever trauma came to me from this whole situation that started two years ago. I need more help than I thought I needed. I've been angry and frustrated because of my circumstance. I hope God forgives me on these. I know not what I do, I know not what I don't understand. It has been difficult.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've been mad at God. There seems to be no end to all this.

“…ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.” (Mark 13:13)

the demons from my sister and brother-in-law blocking me be broken by the power of God

God blocks things as well…

There's a girl I met in the past.

or find another person

Getting involved with a woman will add to your current troubles.

“But if you do marry, you did not sin; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But such shall have trouble in the flesh, but I spare you.” (1 Corinthians 7:28)

It has been difficult.

“Go in through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and many there are who go in through it. Because narrow is the gate and constricted is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.” (Matthew 7:13-14)

Apache1

Nov 19, 2022
Norwich
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Truth is our lives mean nothing

Satan is more important to them up there, as is their silly little game

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You sure you're living in the right country? Maybe Honduras is better, or Nigeria, even Myanmar?