Desperate for prayer & help

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tweet4tatt2

Nov 1, 2007
Before I continue, please let me reassure you that this is NOT a scam or spam. As I have been questioned about previously by some: I am desperate. My family & I had to sell our mobile home about a month ago. And because of the severe mold from a long time leaky roof, we weren't able to get much money for it. We had to leave because the mold was beginning to cause health problems for my 4 1/2 yr old daughter. I have been out of work since Feb & just recently, my fiance was laid off from his job, We are both looking for work. We were fortunate enough to have friends put us up for the next 2 weeks, but after that we will be left homeless. As it stands, at this moment, we have absolutly no money at all. I have applied for public assistance, but the only thing I was able to get was medicaid for my child. I am also a type 2 diabeic that suffers from severe depression from many years of abusive foster homes as a child. I cannot even afford medication for my diabetes. I've always considered myself a "survivor" & took pride in how much love & praise I give to my daughter ("mommys lil miracle"). I wasn't blessed with my child until I was 37 yrs old. Now, I find myself in an awful position & feel the need to ask for financial help, in the best interest of my child. I am asking....begging...for any help I can get. PLEASE. God bless,Cheryl P.S. If you cannot help financially, please keep us in your prayers. Thank you.:angel9:

BelovedsMinistries

Oct 29, 2007
Dear friend in Christ name I and all of our members of Beloved's Ministries are praying for the situations which you have been facing so hardly to continue to live though some times risky is necessary inorder to challege with the Satan through HIS great powerful words and prayer strength...Don't worry Lord is the winner of all.......... we are praying for you and we hope that Lord will clear your problems.........If you continue to pray and show your faith too......amenBeloved's Ministrieshttp://www.belovedsministries.com

Mike1111Mike

Sep 20, 2007
I will pray for You. Mold can be very serrious helth threat. Because of Katrina we Have had Family in Louisina, and surrounding areas directly affected by similar circumsatances, including mold problems in Paul's home, which was causing them to be sick, so we believe and understand Your situation, and Pray for You as well as all those else effected by mold and other health issues caused by Katrina, and earthquakes and other disasters around the world, because it is all to easy not to realise how difficult it is to recovery from tragedy, personal, or large scale.So In Christ's name We pray for You, and others like You effected by tragedies, andcircumstances beyond their control, Amen. :bible: