Devastating effects of flu vaccines

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

IAmAWitness

Nov 7, 2012
http://health.yahoo.net/news/s/nm/insight-evidence-grows-for-narcolepsy-link-to-gsk-swine-flu-shot

"Emelie is plagued by hallucinations and nightmares. When she wakes up, she's often paralyzed, unable to breathe properly or call for help. During the day she can barely stay awake, and often misses school or having fun with friends. She is only 14, but at times she has wondered if her life is worth living.
Emelie is one of around 800 children in Sweden and elsewhere in Europe who developed narcolepsy, an incurable sleep disorder, after being immunized with the Pandemrix H1N1 swine flu vaccine made by British drugmaker GlaxoSmithKline in 2009."

My God, how long will it be, how many children will die before the world wakes up to the fact that modern medicine was co-opted by industry decades ago? Why was the Eli Lilly provision in the DHS bill back in 2002? Eli Lilly was given pre-emptive immunity from future claims against the company in the case of vaccination side-effects. Doctors continue this lie and media covers it up that you cannot get sick from the flu vaccine! These people will pay with their eternal souls for their sacrifice of children on big pharma's altar.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Flu causes far more than 800 deaths a year.......and that form of narcolepsy is the kind you do not wake up from

I think I will risk the vaccine, thanks.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
With the amount of flu vaccines given per year around the world, why aren't these places required to purchase insurance for cases that go awry? We as citizens are expected to pay out to insurance companies in case we err. Many Judges in meric do not carry insurance in case they err, yet there is insurance policies for Judges as some do carry it. Well geesh... No one should be sold a bill of goods about a flu vaccine and when it goes south, not be given recompense - that is just not a responsible act by the company producing and promoting the flu vaccine.

" Buyer beware " Yet another Cliche' in a long list of Cliche's that deserve ZERO respect. If it were true... we should be able to pay for stuff with counterfiet currency legally and get away with it. Instead we are demanded to pay with good currency and if we get ripped off... the court says " buyer beware... "

Hey pal.. you say you got your swine flu vaccine and it killed you.. and this is why you are in my court trying to sue the company? Sorry, buyer beware.. case dismissed. Oh yeah...step into that line over here.. they have a polio vaccine for the new strain that durface last year... go get it... what can it do.. kill you?

soupy

May 20, 2012
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I also agree, vaccines save many lives.

The OP sounds a bit spoofed by "all of them out there out to get us"

IAmAWitness

Nov 7, 2012
soupy said:
I also agree, vaccines save many lives.

The OP sounds a bit spoofed by "all of them out there out to get us"
What an ignorant turderrific comment. The flu vaccine KILLS people. Can't you see that? You know what, any drug has the potential to kill people, but some kill more than others.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IAmAWitness said:
What an ignorant turderrific comment. The flu vaccine KILLS people. Can't you see that? You know what, any drug has the potential to kill people, but some kill more than others.
oh boy......

I think you are one of those backward-thinking people that refuse to vacinate their children - whooping cough (a childhood disease that kills infants and is preventable) is now a disease we have to worry about every year where I live - thanks to people like you. Do you know that your fear mongering is putting people at risk?

No one claims that vaccines are risk free - but the benefits far outweigh the risks for the vast majority of the population. Getting out of bed in the morning is also a risk, but staying in bed will kill you without the care of others who are willing to take that risk.

How many people who had to face the Black plague would have refused antibiotics during the Middle Ages?? The problem today is that people do not have to see the death of those we love due to the ravages of the diseases because of the success of modern medicine!

here is a youtube of a infant with whooping cough. Is this really better than the vaccine?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iiwZ2_9Vi8

Here is a short documentary on the woldwide flu epidemic in 1918:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpzxNoLZx0w

Still worried about the few people who are possibly injuried by vaccines?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
Land of the Long White Cloud
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
We had a choice. Most people came under the condemnatory world pressure of vaccinating their kids but not everyone did. I know of plenty of families in my country who didn't and their kids are fine... :huh:

Bless ya!

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angelina said:
We had a choice. Most people came under the condemnatory world pressure of vaccinating their kids but not everyone did. I know of plenty of families in my country who didn't and their kids are fine... :huh:

Bless ya!
And you can thank the people who kept the diseases at bay by vanccinating their kids for keeping the infection rate low enough that those who refused vaccination to become sick.

Blessings!

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angelina said:
...or they didn't really need it :huh: but who will ever know accept God himself!
And why do you suppose they 'didn't really need it'?

The Black Plague is estimated to have killed between 75 million and 200 million people - that was 30 to 60% of Europe's population in just two years. I think we can agree that they needed antibiotics - how are the people of your country different?

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
Land of the Long White Cloud
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The black plague killed people in mass proportions

These are the stats on the swine flu outbreak - noted as pandemic
According to the CDC (http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/update.htm), as of Aug. 27, 556 people in the United States have been reported to have died as a result of the 2009 "swine" flu. According to the World Health Organization (http://www.who.int/csr/don/2009_08_28/en/index.html) at least 2,185 people, as of August 28, have been reported to have died from the 2009 "swine" flu worldwide.

These numbers must be taken with a grain of salt, however. Not all cases of swine flu are reported, not all people who die from it are tested and found to be positive, and not all countries and regions in the world (and sometimes within the U.S.) are reporting their cases. As a result, the true number is probably much higher.

Influenza spreads around the world in seasonal epidemics, resulting in about three to five million yearly cases of severe illness and about 250,000 to 500,000 yearly deaths,

In April 2009 a novel flu strain evolved that combined genes from human, pig, and bird flu. Initially dubbed "swine flu" and also known as influenza A/H1N1, it emerged in Mexico, the United States, and several other nations. The World Health Organization officially declared the outbreak to be a pandemic on 11 June 2009 (see 2009 flu pandemic). The WHO's declaration of a pandemic level 6 was an indication of spread, not severity, the strain actually having a lower mortality rate than common flu outbreaks

how are the people of your country different?
I never said we were different? :p This flu strain had a lower mortality rate than the common flu....

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Nearly every seasonal flu is a "new strain" .... so there is no way they can immunize you against a strain that does not exist yet.

About 10 years ago Canada went on a flu shot craze for several years ...... until one year the whole batch was rejected before any of it was used .... so nobody was vaccinated that year.

There were less people with the flu that year than the years before or after

I have never received a flu shot and never will.