Developing relationship

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Developing relationship;

As with all relationships they need to grow and be developed. Same is true with our Heavenly Father. Our relationship when we first come to Him is small unknowing and childlike. This relationship, communication, fellowship needs to grow. This is something we can do. In spite of our failings our doubts and our fears this communication, this one and one fellowship and relating to our Heavenly Father, this coming to Him is something we can do. For this is God’s heart, that we come to Him. For He has promised to come and make His abode in us. We come to Him He on His part comes to us. This desire of our hearts towards Him and His desire towards us meets in the continual state of prayer towards Him. This we can do. This willingness to give all to Him, this utter dependence upon Him, this doing what is right in His eyes... this develops relationship.

This being dealt with from above, this is accomplished by the desire towards it. For all of our relationship with God happens in our hearts and the growth of Him there manifests itself by outward behavior. But it all starts in the heart, this is the place of His abode in us. Our hearts. Than as scripture says;

“we learn of Him”

Be blessed all as this heart relationship with Christ Jesus Himself grows and grows to rule all.

In Christ, Not me

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that the more I get to know God, the more young at heart I feel. He gets so much bigger, and I get so much smaller!

Much love!

Reactions: Not me

Not me

May 8, 2019
California, Ca.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think that the more I get to know God, the more young at heart I feel. He gets so much bigger, and I get so much smaller!

Much love!

Yep! More of Him and less of us.

Works for me! :)
in Christ, Not me

Last edited: