Dictator Joe!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s official!

the US is a banana republic!

Dictator Joe!

free country no more!

the constitution was trashed!

the rule of law scrubbed!

the consent of the governs?

FORGET IT!!!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is there a new statistic out suggesting that the American banana consumption has risen??

Poor Joe... getting blamed for EVERYTHING that is wrong with America.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
America is a communist country now!

Women’s lib and feminism are part of atheistic communism’s attack on God and marriage and the family!

women’s sufferage and temperance groups were Christian and virtuous

women’s lib is one the official planks in the communist manifesto!

women’s liberation!

what liberation?

liberation from husband, children and family!

to destroy marriage, the family and society as it was established by God!

New world order must destroy the old “Christian” world order and church established by God and Christ!

no Addy I’m not bored!

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s official!

Dictator Joe!

free country no more!

the constitution was trashed!

the rule of law scrubbed!

the consent of the governs?

FORGET IT!!!
Its only gonna get worse . Any guesses who pope francis supports . BIDEN . THEY ALL IN IT TOGETHER .
TO BUILD BACK BETTER . Christendom has tanked my friend . The lambs must cling to the original doctrine
which was delivered us by Christ and the apostels .

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is there a new statistic out suggesting that the American banana consumption has risen??

Well, if the shoe fits, it must belong to shoeless Joe. Trump, on the other hand, is well-heeled! Lol

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Its only gonna get worse . Any guesses who pope francis supports . BIDEN . THEY ALL IN IT TOGETHER .
TO BUILD BACK BETTER . Christendom has tanked my friend . The lambs must cling to the original doctrine
which was delivered us by Christ and the apostels .
You mean hang on for life!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This goes higher than joe . it goes to ROME and men like george sorros and elites . THEY are building the beast system .
They call it build back better . They are unifying the religions and the world through a dead end fake love and unity .
They have long been at work . They have castrated the truth from the mainstream and have now replaced it
with a global social gospel LIE . WHICH will serve a global one world order .
What most folks dont realize is , ITS ALL OVER the conservative evangelical side as well as the liberal side .
They SOLD US OUT . I wont be joining no false churches peroid . I WILL HAVE NO UNITY with those
who follow not JESUS . I will have no unity with false prophets and men and women of belial .
Who can smile so large and huge , yet have NO DOCTRINE . the only doctrine they preach is wordly and lets have us some unity.
UNITY Under satan , IS NO GOOD . AND THAT is the unity that over ninety eight percent of churches as well as false religons
are all going right into . NOT I . NOT EVER .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You mean hang on for life!
The only way to hang on for life , IS TO HOLD ON TO LIFE and the AUTHOR OF IT . CLING TO JESUS . All else is vain and most wont make it .
Many already have and many more will go under the delusion of the all inclusion .
UPON THE STONE LET THE LAMBS STAND , or be washed away in the FLOOD of the massive delusion of the we are one .

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This goes higher than joe . it goes to ROME and men like george sorros and elites . THEY are building the beast system .
They call it build back better . They are unifying the religions and the world through a dead end fake love and unity .
They have long been at work . They have castrated the truth from the mainstream and have now replaced it
with a global social gospel LIE . WHICH will serve a global one world order .
What most folks dont realize is , ITS ALL OVER the conservative evangelical side as well as the liberal side .
They SOLD US OUT . I wont be joining no false churches peroid . I WILL HAVE NO UNITY with those
who follow not JESUS . I will have no unity with false prophets and men and women of belial .
Who can smile so large and huge , yet have NO DOCTRINE . the only doctrine they preach is wordly and lets have us some unity.
UNITY Under satan , IS NO GOOD . AND THAT is the unity that over ninety eight percent of churches as well as false religons
are all going right into . NOT I . NOT EVER .
I don't understand why you quote me when you obviously don't seem to agree with what I believe about Christianity...
I was making a funny @theefaith... that is all...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't understand why you quote me when you obviously don't seem to agree with what I believe about Christianity...
I was making a funny @theefaith... that is all...
Dont take it personally , but warn to the last breath i simply must . I am watching both conservative christains
and liberal christains get taken into satans grand UNITY LIE . AND I AINT GONNA STAND silent and let folks perish .
yeah , over the years i have truly grown to be hated and despised by most , but the love for their souls and the LOVE OF GOD
shall continue onward . AND that KIND OF LOVE actually WARNS A SOUL . IT WONT HUG FOLKS TO HELL .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could die tonight , i dont have time to compromise . ITS EITHER WE LIVE AND LIVED FOR CHRIST
or we decieved ourselves and were dead and shall find the second death at our end .
I truly do love the people . ITs why , so long as air fills these lungs , I must remind .

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Dont take it personally , but warn to the last breath i simply must
Well... I would respectfully ask you to please stop warning me... I really do not desire to place you on IGNORE because you are a kind soul... however... your constant warning wears me quite thin.... and I absolutely mean NO disrespect here.

Reactions: Truman