Did I just see what I saw?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sitting in the parking lot, a nice car pulls into the lane in front of me. I see a young teenage boy get in from the driver's side and I think.... "He's barely old enough to drive (14 or 15) ...his mom will probably step out from the passenger side." So I watch ....the door opens, and a young teenage girl gets out, maybe 14 years old. She takes a little toddler girl out of the car and the two of them meet up at the back of the car ....he takes the child, and the girl skips on after the boy making faces and playing with the child. The threesome walks into the grocery store ....a happy little family. Lol

What in the world?!! I know those kids weren't over 14 or 15. And how did they get that expensive car?

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh no lol. One of my friends used to drive when he was 15 without a license. He would go pick up dominos pizza and everything. And his car had some problem where he couldnt drive it in reverse. I admit i may have been in his car a few times lol i dont know how he never got pulled over

Reactions: TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My little brother was driving at age 11. The police in our town knew and never stopped him. He of course had no license.

I think it was a stretch that either of these kids were older than 15. The boy was dressed like Doogie Houser. lol ....maybe he's a doctor?? lol

Reactions: JazzyJeff15

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My little brother was driving at age 11. The police in our town knew and never stopped him. He of course had no license.

I think it was a stretch that either of these kids were older than 15. The boy was dressed like Doogie Houser. lol ....maybe he's a doctor?? lol
You're brother must have been a very intelligent young man to know how to handle a car at age 11. Pardon my lack of knowledge, I had to google Doogie Houser. I can swear I've seen that kid before, perhaps it was in a meme or something lol

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're brother must have been a very intelligent young man to know how to handle a car at age 11. Pardon my lack of knowledge, I had to google Doogie Houser. I can swear I've seen that kid before, perhaps it was in a meme or something lol
Our dad left, my mom went back to school, became a nurse's aid, got a job. I took over the house and cooking, looking after my brother, got a job myself. My brother did a lot of hunting, fishing, and some older boys taught him mechanics.

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Our dad left, my mom went back to school, became a nurse's aid, got a job. I took over the house and cooking, looking after my brother, got a job myself. My brother did a lot of hunting, fishing, and some older boys taught him mechanics.
Im sorry to hear that. I admire the strength of you, your mom and your brother as well as your diverse talents or skill sets

Reactions: Wynona and TLHKAJ

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Im sorry to hear that. I admire the strength of you, your mom and your brother as well as your diverse talents or skill sets
Thank you. Really, I was relieved when my dad left, although my heart longed for healing and restoration.

Anyway ...my brother became a mechanic and then went into the USAF as a mechanic. He then went on to a much higher position.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I mean there could be many reasons why they had a nice car. Maybe their families are rich, or maybe they’re skimming the system. Lol