Did satan fall after Adam was formed and before Eve?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suspect we may be missing a part of the story. What would you say to God forming Adam from good Earth ..and then, Satan found out about it. lucifer ends up falling like lightning to Earth. This sounds like a morning star becoming Earth to me. With Earth now fallen (outside of the Garden), God would need to use Adam to make Eve because he wasn’t fallen yet.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Was the last straw for Satan, the spirit/soul of a man? Could this have happened right after Adam was formed, but before Eve? Did Satan cause the earth, outside of the garden, to be fallen? Is this why God used Adam's rib?

I wonder when the Tree of Knowledge became available.

Last edited:

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Satan has fallen many times. Each time he falls, another head is added to his body.

Lucifer was simply one of the seven mortal 'Earthly' incarnations. In other words, Satan fell and became Lucifer, not the other way around as is often told out there.

Note that before the Fall, Men were made from the Dust of the Ground, while Women were made from Ribs. In other words, Man was made via Genetic Engineering and Cloning.

The Forbidden Fruit gave Adam and Eve sexual organs.

Now they could procreate on their own.

That is why Adam and Eve covered their private parts. They 'KNEW' they were naked. They saw something had changed with their physical appearance and were completely mortified and blown away by it.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe Satan has fallen many times. Each time he falls, another head is added to his body.

Lucifer was simply one of the seven mortal 'Earthly' incarnations. In other words, Satan fell and became Lucifer, not the other way around as is often told out there.

Note that before the Fall, Men were made from the Dust of the Ground, while Women were made from Ribs. In other words, Man was made via Genetic Engineering and Cloning.

The Forbidden Fruit gave Adam and Eve sexual organs.

Now they could procreate on their own.

That is why Adam and Eve covered their private parts. They 'KNEW' they were naked. They saw something had changed with their physical appearance and were completely mortified and blown away by it.
Where do you read stories that satan has fallen many times?
Where do you read stories of lucifer having been incarnated 7 times?
Where do you read stories that because men were made from dust that means they were genetically engineered or cloned.
Where do you read stories that A&E grew private parts when they ate the forbidden fruit?

I think you should read different books, your thoughts are all over the place and way beyond reasonable.

Reactions: friend of

Bible_Gazer

Mar 7, 2014
Bloomington, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satan was the bad tree, they were not to eat of his evil fruits.
Therefore Satan was already fallen before Adam and Eve.

So much in that 3rd chapter to know what is real or allegory.
A tree with a brain and a poisonous talking serpent. :rolleyes:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Where does it say the tree had to be there the first day? God waited awhile to create Eve.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Who said satan was a tree?
Yes satan fell before A&E got to the garden, but not because he was a tree.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

Lucifer, a holy angel, FELL from holiness,
While the foundation of the Earth was being established.

Lucifer, became thereafter called:
Dragon, Satan, Devil, Serpent.

Text recorded in:
Isa 14:
[12] How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

WHY? (Changing Gods TRUTH into a LIE)
Isa 14:
[13] For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
[14] I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Rev 12:
[
9] And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Glory to God,
Taken

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP ^

Lucifer, a holy angel, FELL from holiness,
While the foundation of the Earth was being established.

Lucifer, became thereafter called:
Dragon, Satan, Devil, Serpent.

Text recorded in:
Isa 14:
[12] How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!

WHY? (Changing Gods TRUTH into a LIE)
Isa 14:
[13] For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
[14] I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Rev 12:
[
9] And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Glory to God,
Taken

Is there something that says it couldn't have been after he found out about Adam being created?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there something that says it couldn't have been after he found out about Adam being created?

The scripture is silent on WHEN exactly Satan entered the Garden.

Adam was created outside of the Garden, and PUT in the Garden.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All we need to know is Christ JESUS .
Thus let us learn biblical sound doctrine . To learn from the glorious savoir Jesus Christ .

Every post I make on this site is in effort to show unbelievers the light. Just telling them to know Jesus doesn't usually do it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every post I make on this site is in effort to show unbelievers the light. Just telling them to know Jesus doesn't usually do it.
I got a question . Did i ever say it was you who was or was not the one teaching scary things .
Think . The message was not to you , it was to another one . YEAH i saw some seriously terrifying things
get said by another . Things like adam and eve grew private parts after eating from the tree .
Last time i checked , GOD already created them MALE AND FEMALE . which means PARTS INCLUDED and no need to add batteries
if ya know what i mean .

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I got a question . Did i ever say it was you who was or was not the one teaching scary things .
Think . The message was not to you , it was to another one . YEAH i saw some seriously terrifying things
get said by another . Things like adam and eve grew private parts after eating from the tree .
Last time i checked , GOD already created them MALE AND FEMALE . which means PARTS INCLUDED and no need to add batteries
if ya know what i mean .

oh, yeah, umm, whoops. I thought that was at me.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where do you read stories that satan has fallen many times?
Where do you read stories of lucifer having been incarnated 7 times?
Where do you read stories that because men were made from dust that means they were genetically engineered or cloned.
Where do you read stories that A&E grew private parts when they ate the forbidden fruit?

I think you should read different books, your thoughts are all over the place and way beyond reasonable.
Lol. If you sounded more sincere in your questions, I would take the time to answer.

Nevertheless, if you really wish to know my views, I have made two videos addressing them...

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are close!

The Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil was Mystery Babylon/Hagar/Earthly Jerusalem. She is our Earthly Mother...

Galatians 4:25
"For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children."

The Forbidden Fruit were her Ovary. So where does Satan come in?

Ovary have to be fertilized in order for conception to take place, correct?

Well there you go! Satan fertilized her 'Fruit' to produce the Zygote that Adam and his Wife partook of to become 'Born of corruptible flesh'.

Mystery Babylon 'rides' the Beast.

Here is the Forbidden Fruit...

Revelation 17:4
"And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:"

That Golden Cup is the Womb. Inside the Cup is, like I said, the Forbidden Fruit. We all partook to become born into this world.

I mean... how else is God supposed to teach these concepts?

'Ye are of your Father the Devil' is LITERAL. The Serpent Seed is in all of our DNA.

Bible_Gazer

Mar 7, 2014
Bloomington, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who said satan was a tree?
Yes satan fell before A&E got to the garden, but not because he was a tree.
So you do believe two literal trees ? one that can give life and the other one to give death .
God didn't say anything about not listening to the serpent, how come ? or Satan how come ?
How did the tree of G and E give knowledge, did the tree talk to her ?
Eve gave the same speech to Adam, he heard and followed her.
Eve became part of that family tree of G and E.
God said it was a tree, Eve called him a serpent.

Trees are used in symbols of people - Israel is called an olive tree - we are called trees and it is judged by what fruits we bare.
I think the tree of life is God's family.
I think the tree of death is Satan's family.

Bible_Gazer

Mar 7, 2014
Bloomington, Indiana
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where does it say the tree had to be there the first day? God waited awhile to create Eve.
Is does not say it had to be there on the first day.
Definitely they both arrived on the 6th day when the two humans were created

Eve did come later, just don't know how long it was.