Did you ever write the article, SG?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
SG,
I saved the link to this post you wrote more than a year ago. Did you ever write the article you mentioned?

Being Banned from so called Christian Foruns

BTW.... A whole lot of you might get a kick out of reading the rest of the posts in that year-old+ thread link I just put up...……………. LOL

You said on that link:
Actually, your assessment of not only ChristianForums.com, but also ChristianForums.net is pretty accurate.

I joined ChristianForums.net a short while ago because I was fed up with bickering and ant-Catholic trolling on the forum I was on. CF.net made a point of being friendly and strongly moderated. It might have been - but not to Catholics. And one of the Moderators was the worst.

So I gave up and came back here.

Reactions: Willie T

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been on several, like many people here. And most of them aren't too bad.... UNTIL... you broach one of their pet subjects (be it pro or con.... and you are on the "wrong" side) or you cross the line by not agreeing with the accepted policy, or you disagree with one of the forum's "Chosen Ones."

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The first ever bibleforum on internet I got aware of was BaptistBoard which I joined in 2001/2. My membership was after a few posts moved to 'Other Christian Denominations' forum where I participated until frustrated by ANOTHER forum for confiscating and changing my posts, I told BB I felt like going to court. I was summarily banned for 'soliciting'. I was soon banned afterwards from one after the other forum until today Christianityboard is the only forum where I am still allowed.

I found out eventually that ALL 'CHRISTIAN FORUMS' at some stage come under the umbrella of WHIPP Media -- see the bottom of this web page.
I could not help to draw a line back to the history of Bible Societies just more than a century ago when they were at first ANATHEMA but were soon realised by the Roman Catholics as potential MONEY SPINNING MACHINES and were annexed and monopolised so that today there is no bible-society or bible-house or translation committee or whatever left in the world that is not clamped fast in the claws of the Church of Rome Catholic - under the pretext of belonging to whichever supposed to be church organisation or private individual.

I believe the same thing happened to the 'christian-' and 'bibleforums', and that if your posts hit at the HEART of Catholic heresy and error, YOUR DAYS ARE NEAR COUNTED!

Reactions: Willie T