DID YOU KNOW ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
DID YOU KNOW....
Back in 2008 when Oblama was running for president....and their campaign slogan was...
Yes We Can!
I'm amazed at how many people don't know this....

But if ya play Yes We Can backwards..............it translates into....

THANK YOU SATAN
Oh....you already knew that? Well, did you know you can save 15% in 15 minutes for car insurance.

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
I did. I was telling everybody but you know how people get. Ole' conspiracy theorists. And the reason it's demonic is because "we" can do nothing apart from God.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh brother.....

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Mr.Bride said:
I did. I was telling everybody but you know how people get. Ole' conspiracy theorists. And the reason it's demonic is because "we" can do nothing apart from God.
Yep, there is defintely somethin wrong with this boy president we got stuck with. I studied this dude way before he ran for office......somethin not right.
And we have had hell to pay since he started playin president.
And the Ol' conspiracy theories are becoming fact....................that is if people are paying attention.

If you be American......................hold on to your chairs.........you aint seen nothin yet.