Did you see Biden in Bali?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Was Biden Trying to be Dr. Evil, or Dr. No.

• Biden was trying to be Dr. Evil.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neither, I am so tired of Conservatives being so much smarter than I

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I saw Biden at the G20 Summit in Bali wearing that sportly little Oriental sport jacket thingy I couldn't decide if he was going as Dr. Evil from Austin Powers, or if he was going as Dr. No. from the James Bond movie of his same name? Although Biden was overheard saying "I am no longer interested in the radio toppling of satellites, but now am rather much more concerned with the toppling of the US economy" ( a reference which dates back to his role in Dr. No., but which fast forwards to today. ) And while if true, while I find it most disturbing he admitted so clearly that now he is interested "in the toppling of the US economy," I had in fact found that jacket he was wearing the most disturbing thing of all. But at least he didn't completely embarrass us back here in the States this time by trying to shake hands with or try and talk to people who weren't there, or try and walk into any walls while trying to figure out how to exit from a podium.

So what say you, was Biden trying to be Dr. Evil, or DR. No., at the G20 Summit in Bali?

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dr. No. I am going to have to go with Dr. No.Biden-Is-Dr.-No.-Bali-G20.jpeg

Last edited:

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It takes awhile for people to post and check through new posts - I saw this earlier but I live in the UK and I don’t tend to listen to Biden, or Trump …… I have enough of the politicians in England, and some of them are hilarious !!!!!!!

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Greetings to you in the UK. yes there is almost nothing worse than politicians. My father came to the states from England. He was a small boy during the Blitz, so his parents sent him to live in Scotland with relatives until the war was over. And when he finished your equivalent of high school, he came over here to the States and became a US citizen by joining the Airforce. They stationed him in Greenland for his tour of duty.

So greetings again, and may God richly bless you

Mike

Reactions: marks

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks Mike
My dad was sent to the north of England during the war - I read your introduction , really interesting xx
My dad loved big bands, and he was in the RAF x
Welcome to the forum xxx

Reactions: marks and Gandalf-

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks. My Grandfathers band was featured in a big WW II movie, but they had some actor who played the Band Leader, and so my grandfather had to play just another band member himself. I believe it was Dorothy Lamour who was the leading female role in the movie. We have some photographs of her posing for stills with the band.

Reactions: marks and Rita

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I saw Biden at the G20 Summit in Bali wearing that sportly little Oriental sport jacket thingy I couldn't decide if he was going as Dr. Evil from Austin Powers, or if he was going as Dr. No. from the James Bond movie of his same name? Although Biden was overheard saying "I am no longer interested in the radio toppling of satellites, but now am rather much more concerned with the toppling of the US economy" ( a reference which dates back to his role in Dr. No., but which fast forwards to today. ) And while if true, while I find it most disturbing he admitted so clearly that now he is interested "in the toppling of the US economy," I had in fact found that jacket he was wearing the most disturbing thing of all. But at least he didn't completely embarrass us back here in the States this time by trying to shake hands with or try and talk to people who weren't there, or try and walk into any walls while trying to figure out how to exit from a podium.

So what say you, was Biden trying to be Dr. Evil, or DR. No., at the G20 Summit in Bali?

Can hardly stand to see Biden in the US...so no didn’t see him in Bali.
Looked it up...what a clown...seems he thinks dressing like the Chinese Dictator will give the non-English speaking Chinese People comfort seeing how much Biden wants to model the US communists after the Chinese communists.

GAG.

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can hardly stand to see Biden in the US...so no didn’t see him in Bali.
Looked it up...what a clown...seems he thinks dressing like the Chinese Dictator will give the non-English speaking Chinese People comfort seeing how much Biden wants to model the US communists after the Chinese communists.

GAG.
Biden is just preparing us for when we will have to carry our little red books, and swear our allegiance to Xi Jinping.

Hopefully the House will be able to impeach Biden for High Treason, influence peddling, etc.., over all of the bribery Hunter took on behalf of "The Big Guy," and the entire Biden criminal family, from China, Russia, and Ukraine, etc..,

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden is just preparing us for when we will have to carry our little red books, and swear our allegiance to Xi Jinping.

Hopefully the House will be able to impeach Biden for High Treason, influence peddling, etc.., over all of the bribery Hunter took on behalf of "The Big Guy," and the entire Biden criminal family, from China, Russia, and Ukraine, etc..,
Hi G ~

Biden’s corrupt mind-set was not a big secret some 50 years ago, being the first time he received his commie backside glue to sit in a US political office.
And today while his declining mental state is of no secret, his being glued to an Honored US political office seat, is one of the most embarrassing Tactics the Democrats have vomited upon the American People.
He being lead around, slightly short of being tethered to a visible leash, being fed in an ear piece with word for word for what to say....and he being kept out of one on one with the public....and the covering his mouth with a mask...clever touch....utterly embarrassing juvenile tactics.

Yes his mind is faltering... but his personality hasn’t changed...corruption, racist and fondness for stroking young females...still going strong.
And his sonny boy...not a secret...chip off the old block!

The PLOY, is “SERVANTS” have declared themselves...”MASTERS”, calling themselves....”LEADERS”.
They Aren’t. They ARE Servants, and are Constitutionally ONLY to Serve and Continue Serving .... according to GOOD BEHAVIOR.

Flying off to foreign lands on the Public’s Dime, making PERSONAL business deals and sidelining entertainment with young females...IS NOT GOOD Behavior of a Servant of the People.

GAG.

Reactions: Gandalf-

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Gandalf-

BTW...didn’t notice when you joined the forum...
So a belated Welcome.
May Gods blessings be abundant upon you and yours.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: Gandalf-

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi G ~

Biden’s corrupt mind-set was not a big secret some 50 years ago, being the first time he received his commie backside glue to sit in a US political office.
And today while his declining mental state is of no secret, his being glued to an Honored US political office seat, is one of the most embarrassing Tactics the Democrats have vomited upon the American People.
He being lead around, slightly short of being tethered to a visible leash, being fed in an ear piece with word for word for what to say....and he being kept out of one on one with the public....and the covering his mouth with a mask...clever touch....utterly embarrassing juvenile tactics.

Yes his mind is faltering... but his personality hasn’t changed...corruption, racist and fondness for stroking young females...still going strong.
And his sonny boy...not a secret...chip off the old block!

The PLOY, is “SERVANTS” have declared themselves...”MASTERS”, calling themselves....”LEADERS”.
They Aren’t. They ARE Servants, and are Constitutionally ONLY to Serve and Continue Serving .... according to GOOD BEHAVIOR.

Flying off to foreign lands on the Public’s Dime, making PERSONAL business deals and sidelining entertainment with young females...IS NOT GOOD Behavior of a Servant of the People.

GAG.
Yea, I never did get how he suddenly grabs both male and female children, unawares from behind, to cause them to likewise suddenly cringe from bring so accosted without their permission, to force his very creep[y hair sniffing upon them, and then claim contrary to their cringed faces, that he's not a child molestor? He can try and claim he's really just Peter Pan, all he wants, like Michael Pedo-Jackson had tried, which simply doesn't prove their pedo status wasn't true, no matter how much their protested as being busted as such.

And I likewise get he's always been evil, ranting in congress from his very start, including his rants that Blacks are Super Predators, and how he opposed school integration / bussing, because he didn't want our schools turned into "racial jungles"

But what I don;t get is Harris, who correctly called Biden out as the racist he is, for opposing bussing, again because he didn't want to turn our schools into racial jungles, and then so easily kissed up to him, with the bribe of bring made the VP candidate of their ticket? And while true the lying Dems gave Biden a pass, by lying to falsely claim that he was simply opposing Federally controlled bussing, because he felt the States should manage it, why did soulless Harris cave so easily, if she really did care he's an actual racist. And how does the falsely rewritten history, that he simply meant he opposed Federal bussing, for State run bussing instead, suddenly make a difference in whether, or not, that blacks integrated with whites in our public schools, will turn them into racial jungles, or not? I get it, not, that it would have been the Federal, rather than local bussing control, that would have made the difference between turning our public schools into racial jungles, or not?

But then again, I should not be too surprised at Cackling Harris, for after having so viscously prosecuting so many blacks for minor drug offences even, goes on a black talk show, to claim she smoked pot and listened to a Tupac Record, 20 years before it was even recorded? That must have been some really powerful pot, which helped her hear an album 20 years before it was even recorded?

Why did everyone lie and claim he was ever a nice guy at all? When his wife and daughter had been killed in a terrible tragedy, because his wife had run the intersection, Biden again, as usual, lied and blamed the truck driver as being drunk at the time. He wasn't. And the accident wasn't his fault, but he stopped his truck, and got out, and even tried to help Biden's wife. But Biden lied and basically accused the truck driver of vehicular homicide. But I guess Biden was still traumatized from being arrested in South Africa, when he tried to see, and meet with Nelson Mandela? Oh wait, that never happened either? Maybe it was when Biden was a truck driver of the big rigs, or a train conductor, or poisoned by oil dripping off of his cars windshield wipers? Oh wat, none of that ever happened either?

Maybe it was due to Biden's supreme court appointment of a black woman, simply because she was black, to bribe the democratic base, with a woman who has a history of plagiarism just like Biden's, and who can't even define what constitutes / defines what a woman is, so the demonic left can continue to redefine every single woke nonsense they apply to God's creation?

Reactions: Taken