Did you see what I just saw?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
About an hour and a half ago I was switching from one page to another on Face Book. For a fraction of a second I saw an image.
In it were two pictures: one on the left and one on the right.
In the one on the left was Barak Obama. He was sitting in a chair facing the camera. He was slouched. He looked old and haggard.
In the picture on the right was Hillary Clinton. She was also sitting in a chair. She was also slouched. She also looked old and haggard.
They both had on yellowish-brown frumpy-looking clothing that one would expect jail inmates to be wearing.
They both looked like they had given up hope.
I believe they are in custody.
Anyone else see this?

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mainstream media is hard enough to believe, especially the headlines. Its even worse on social media. If you have any doubts simply do a google fact check. Folks, please don't believe what you read on Fb.

Reactions: Nancy

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
About an hour and a half ago I was switching from one page to another on Face Book. For a fraction of a second I saw an image.
In it were two pictures: one on the left and one on the right.
In the one on the left was Barak Obama. He was sitting in a chair facing the camera. He was slouched. He looked old and haggard.
In the picture on the right was Hillary Clinton. She was also sitting in a chair. She was also slouched. She also looked old and haggard.
They both had on yellowish-brown frumpy-looking clothing that one would expect jail inmates to be wearing.
They both looked like they had given up hope.
I believe they are in custody.
Anyone else see this?

Maybe a vision? Something to pay attention to...Im currently watching "Ready Jet Go." And will pray

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If this were true I think the outrage of the leaky left would have that in the headlines. I would think even if this is going to happen some day the underlings will go down first. But Don't hold your breath.
I'm not holding my breath because I know what I saw. It was a media image. I think God allowed me to see it. They are in custody.

Reactions: Mayflower

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't trust the mainstream media to tell me the weather, let alone what's going on in the world.
I was switching from one page to the next. In between I saw the two of them in separate interrogation rooms. Maybe half a second. Wait and see.

Reactions: Nancy

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I understand the hesitancy. This was not a vision. It was a slip by the enemy. It was a media image. I believe God allowed me to see it. I'm sure of it. Next up, the harvest wave we've been praying for, for decades. Get your surf-boards polished!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Obama is currently sending phone texts to update and follow the election and such. He started one for followers. So I doubt he's in custody.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Mainstream media is hard enough to believe, especially the headlines. Its even worse on social media. If you have any doubts simply do a google fact check. Folks, please don't believe what you read on Fb.
Don't trust Face Book but do trust Google?