Digging for Pearls

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
quiethinker wrote: "The gates into the New Jerusalem I read are made of a single pearl. I think that might be the same gate whereby one enters the sheepfold. The sheepfolds I'm familiar with have lots of poo which needs mucking out. I know a good mucker outerer. We can look for pearls together; what do you think?"

I think it's a great idea!
Get your shovel :)
Hugs

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Ziggy

23586.jpg
biblepic

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Job 28:12 But where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding?
Job 28:13 Man knoweth not the price thereof; neither is it found in the land of the living.
Job 28:18 No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls: for the price of wisdom is above rubies.
Job 28:20 Whence then cometh wisdom? and where is the place of understanding?

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Job 28:12 But where shall wisdom be found? and where is the place of understanding?
Job 28:13 Man knoweth not the price thereof; neither is it found in the land of the living.
Job 28:18 No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls: for the price of wisdom is above rubies.
@Ziggy More great verses there...

Reactions: Heart2Soul

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The disciples wanted pearls also. They had their eye on a particular 'pearl'....one which embarrassed them when Jesus called them on it. There was contention between them on the road and they figured Jesus was unaware but he knew, so when he was in the house he showed them where the pearl was. 'He sat down'....he did the same thing in the boat after he asked the disciples to push out a little way so the crowd wouldn't trample him...he sat down. I'll come back to it.

Now back in the house he said 'if anyone wants to be first they've gotta be last'....What!! A little child was handy....no status Sambo....he set him in the middle and put his arms around him.....Heyyyy, we're on important business....we're gonna give those Romans a hiding so solidly they're gonna get their cotton picking' tails out here and guess who's gonna run the show....and what's with the kid?

Righty! ....he sat down!....it happened in the boat as well. The water was the lowest point; the people were on the land...higher....he sat down! How many preachers do you know out the front who sit down??.....they stand up on a raised platform don't they? ....have I got your attention is what they're saying isn't it?....but Jesus sat down...unassuming. The Creator of the Universe, the one who holds our breath in his hands and ensures the planets keep to their orbits throughout the limitless realms of space, sits down and allows his audience to look down on him.....he does exactly the reverse of what men who have something to say do. Men want elevation.....Jesus takes the low place. As I think on the scene it makes me love him all the more.

Real pearls come in sitting and little children.....in taking the lower position and embracing the least of these.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The disciples wanted pearls also. They had their eye on a particular 'pearl'....one which embarrassed them when Jesus called them on it. There was contention between them on the road and they figured Jesus was unaware but he knew, so when he was in the house he showed them where the pearl was. 'He sat down'....he did the same thing in the boat after he asked the disciples to push out a little way so the crowd wouldn't trample him...he sat down. I'll come back to it.

Now back in the house he said 'if anyone wants to be first they've gotta be last'....What!! A little child was handy....no status Sambo....he set him in the middle and put his arms around him.....Heyyyy, we're on important business....we're gonna give those Romans a hiding so solidly they're gonna get their cotton picking' tails out here and guess who's gonna run the show....and what's with the kid?

Righty! ....he sat down!....it happened in the boat as well. The water was the lowest point; the people were on the land...higher....he sat down! How many preachers do you know out the front who sit down??.....they stand up on a raised platform don't they? ....have I got your attention is what they're saying isn't it?....but Jesus sat down...unassuming. The Creator of the Universe, the one who holds our breath in his hands and ensures the planets keep to their orbits throughout the limitless realms of space, sits down and allows his audience to look down on him.....he does exactly the reverse of what men who have something to say do. Men want elevation.....Jesus takes the low place. As I think on the scene it makes me love him all the more.

Real pearls come in sitting and little children.....in taking the lower position and embracing the least of these.
That was Beautiful!!
My mother-in-law used to run a 4-H group in her younger days.
She is 85 and loves to tell me the same stories over and over.
You never know when they may come in handy.
She tells me that the way she learned to get the children's attention
was not by yelling or shouting, but rather speaking so low, they had to be quiet to hear her.

1Ki 19:11
And he said, Go forth, and stand upon the mount before the LORD. And, behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake: And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.

Even though her son and I have parted, our friendship has never waivered.
Kind of like a Naomi and Ruth thing :)

HUGS

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wisdom:

Psa 111:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

The Beginning...
it's always there in the begiining.
Everything is in the beginning.

What is the fear of the Lord?

It is clean and enduring:
Psa 19:9
The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.

oh oh:
The fear of the Lord is to hate....
Pro 8:13
The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

It prolongs days:
Pro 10:27
The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.

Strong Confidence:
Pro 14:26
In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.

A fountain of Life:
Pro 14:27
The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.

It is Instruction:
Pro 15:33
The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.

Why should we fear the Lord?
Deu 8:5
Thou shalt also consider in thine heart, that, as a man chasteneth his son, so the LORD thy God chasteneth thee.
Deu 8:6
Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wisdom
Proverbs chapter 1

The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel;

To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding;
To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;
To give subtilty to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.
A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:
To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.
My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.
If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:
Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:
We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:
Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:
My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:
For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.
Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.
And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.
So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:
She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,
How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
But ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof:
I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh;
When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:
For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.
Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How deep are you willing to dig?

Exodus 34:19
"All that openeth the matrix is mine; and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male."

matrix (n.)
late 14c., matris, matrice, "uterus, womb," from Old French matrice "womb, uterus" and directly from Latin mātrix (genitive mātricis) "pregnant animal," in Late Latin "womb," also "source, origin," from māter (genitive mātris) "mother" (see mother (n.1)).

The many figurative and technical senses are from the notion of "that which encloses or gives origin to" something. The general sense of "place or medium where something is developed" is recorded by 1550s; meaning "mould in which something is cast or shaped" is by 1620s; sense of "embedding or enclosing mass" is by 1640s.

matrix | Search Online Etymology Dictionary

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

Mother of Pearl
"Nacre (/ˈneɪkər/ NAY-kər also /ˈnækrə/ NAK-rə), also known as mother of pearl, is an organic–inorganic composite material produced by some molluscs as an inner shell layer; it is also the material of which pearls are composed. It is strong, resilient, and iridescent."

Nacre - Wikipedia

Iridescence
"Iridescence (also known as goniochromism) is the phenomenon of certain surfaces that appear to gradually change color as the angle of view or the angle of illumination changes."

"Examples of iridescence include soap bubbles, feathers, butterfly wings and seashell nacre, as well as certain minerals. It is often created by structural coloration (microstructures that interfere with light)."

Iridescence - Wikipedia

full

Job 38:8 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)
"Who shut the sea behind gates when it burst through and came out of the womb"

Revelation 21:21
"And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass."

full

Yan

Jun 15, 2020
City of David
the-land-of-hope.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Indonesia
It seems the world had been divided because God wants to set mankind in examination of their faith. Protestant Christian are fulfilling Jesus first main commandment "Love your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength" by doing God's 10 commandments, while Catholic are fulfilling Jesus second commandment "Love thy neighbours as yourself".
So, we had been lost these times that mankind always pursued their righteousness for others while we were blind to each other that God has made us incomplete, Jesus did complete each of us. Only Jesus himself who have the complete 7 gifts of Holy Spirit and power to do such a miracles while mankind only part of it. The goal is that humans can complement each other and work together as one body of Christ.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Wisdom
Proverbs chapter 1

A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:
To understand a proverb, and the interpretation; the words of the wise, and their dark sayings.

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother:
For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.
If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:
Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:
So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the openings of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words, saying,
How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.
Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded;
When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.
Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.
For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.
But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

@Ziggy Great book of the Bible, is Proverbs. Ties in with the New Testament's portrayal of the Lord Jesus as the wisdom of God. :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Ziggy Goes to show just how precious spiritual wisdom is...

Reactions: charity and Ziggy

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Wisdom
Proverbs chapter 1

What comes to mind is this verse ....wisdom is more to be desired than fine gold. I think of it often and wonder what the nature of this stuff is. I couldn't find it on the supermarket shelves .....I've never seen auction houses list it, then I looked at my feet this morning as I was standing and it dawned on me.....you are a Prince of God.....just look at this wonder of living moving thinking talking breathing that God has put together......and those around me.....those who struggle for identity.

My thoughts went to Satan.....even his life.....his capacity with all its reprehensible deviations is dependant and God in his longggggggsuffering countenances it all.

Oh that God would lift me from my self absorbed limitation and break the spell of cowardice!

Reactions: Ziggy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Wisdom:

Psa 111:10
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever.

The Beginning...
it's always there in the begiining.
Everything is in the beginning.

What is the fear of the Lord?

It is clean and enduring:
Psa 19:9
The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether.

oh oh:
The fear of the Lord is to hate....
Pro 8:13
The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

It prolongs days:
Pro 10:27
The fear of the LORD prolongeth days: but the years of the wicked shall be shortened.

Strong Confidence:
Pro 14:26
In the fear of the LORD is strong confidence: and his children shall have a place of refuge.

A fountain of Life:
Pro 14:27
The fear of the LORD is a fountain of life, to depart from the snares of death.

It is Instruction:
Pro 15:33
The fear of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.

Why should we fear the Lord?
Deu 8:5
Thou shalt also consider in thine heart, that, as a man chasteneth his son, so the LORD thy God chasteneth thee.
Deu 8:6
Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him.
@Ziggy The subject of Godly fear is very wholesome. When I saw the list of verses, my mind went to Psalm 111, and then I noticed that you had already quoted it.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How deep are you willing to dig?

Exodus 34:19
"All that openeth the matrix is mine; and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male."

matrix (n.)
late 14c., matris, matrice, "uterus, womb," from Old French matrice "womb, uterus" and directly from Latin mātrix (genitive mātricis) "pregnant animal," in Late Latin "womb," also "source, origin," from māter (genitive mātris) "mother" (see mother (n.1)).

The many figurative and technical senses are from the notion of "that which encloses or gives origin to" something. The general sense of "place or medium where something is developed" is recorded by 1550s; meaning "mould in which something is cast or shaped" is by 1620s; sense of "embedding or enclosing mass" is by 1640s.

matrix | Search Online Etymology Dictionary

Galatians 4:26
"But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all."

Mother of Pearl
"Nacre (/ˈneɪkər/ NAY-kər also /ˈnækrə/ NAK-rə), also known as mother of pearl, is an organic–inorganic composite material produced by some molluscs as an inner shell layer; it is also the material of which pearls are composed. It is strong, resilient, and iridescent."

Nacre - Wikipedia

Iridescence
"Iridescence (also known as goniochromism) is the phenomenon of certain surfaces that appear to gradually change color as the angle of view or the angle of illumination changes."

"Examples of iridescence include soap bubbles, feathers, butterfly wings and seashell nacre, as well as certain minerals. It is often created by structural coloration (microstructures that interfere with light)."

Iridescence - Wikipedia

full

Job 38:8 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)
"Who shut the sea behind gates when it burst through and came out of the womb"

Revelation 21:21
"And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass."

full

How deep am I willing to dig?
Until my shovel breaks :)
or we found the last of the treasure.. but I don't think that will happen.
When I think of matrix that movie about the matrix is the first thing comes to mind.
We're all connected to something.
And the true reality isn't what we think it is.
There is another reality.
Or both are existing at the same time.
And the red pill allows you too see and partake in both.
The blue pill is the closed mind.
I try to keep a handy supply of red ones.

Eve, Mary, and the New Jerusalem.
That which was, which is, and is to come.
I see almost everything that way.
No, everything, not almost.

Eve the Mother of all Living.
Mary the Mother of us all.
And the Bride is the of the Lamb is the City, New Jerusalem
Rev 21:2
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

I think we get caught up with images.
I have a hard time seeing a city as a bride.
I can see Mary and Eve because I relate to the image of a woman.
It's expanding that to include a City as a woman, that's hard on the mind.

The Matrix is heaven in which the city is birthed.
What is heaven?

Heaven in the Pearl.
and then there was 12.
12 is an awesome number.

12 stars, 12 Patriarchs, 12 Apostles....

I'm going to need a lot of shovels :)
Can't forget Sarah.

Show me more :)
Hugs

Reactions: Base12

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It seems the world had been divided because God wants to set mankind in examination of their faith. Protestant Christian are fulfilling Jesus first main commandment "Love your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength" by doing God's 10 commandments, while Catholic are fulfilling Jesus second commandment "Love thy neighbours as yourself".
So, we had been lost these times that mankind always pursued their righteousness for others while we were blind to each other that God has made us incomplete, Jesus did complete each of us. Only Jesus himself who have the complete 7 gifts of Holy Spirit and power to do such a miracles while mankind only part of it. The goal is that humans can complement each other and work together as one body of Christ.

"It seems the world had been divided because God wants to set mankind in examination of their faith."
This is deep.

Examination of their faith-fulness, and love maybe?
What if we could picture the first main Commandment as the Husband.
And the second Commandment as the Wife.

Consider:
Eph 5:33
Nevertheless let every one of you in particular so love his wife even as himself; and the wife see that she reverence her husband.

And they two shall be one.
Mat 22:40
On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

The division you see between the Catholic and the Protestant...
I feel should be the other way around.

First we're human and we're not perfect.
Neither is the Church.
The Catholic or Universal should well, should be the wife, but we've divided.
But trying to stay along your train of thinking..
The Head is the husband.. so if the Catholic, which spiritually is supposed to be the wife,
if nothing less, should play the role as the Husband.
"Love your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength"

The Protestant which came from the Catholic,
let's say Eve which was created from Adam
she should play the role of the wife.
"Love thy neighbours as yourself"

"The goal is that humans can complement each other and work together as one body of Christ."

If this were a perfect world my friend.
Neither side is faithful, neither side loves enough to work it out.
Both have imperfections. Both have sin.

I believe the intention was for the Catholic Church to be the bride.
God/Christ is the Head/Husband.
And the protestants are all the kids.

kids protesting...
well that parts a reality:rolleyes:

But the ultimate goal as you say is the marriage.
I can understand that.
But with both sides committing Adultery and fornication..
It will take a miracle indeed.

Adultery and fornication in the sense that both sides are involved to much with worldly things
that they've both lost sight of the truth.
Somehow God keeps getting left out of the equation :(
Thank You Yan.
You've given me a lot to think about.
I am a Christian but I don't belong to any denomination.
So my knowledge and understanding on Catholicism or Protestantism,
I look through an overall lens rather than a particular one.
I guess you could call me bipartisan when it comes to religions.
I would like to hear more
HUGS

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What comes to mind is this verse ....wisdom is more to be desired than fine gold. I think of it often and wonder what the nature of this stuff is. I couldn't find it on the supermarket shelves .....I've never seen auction houses list it, then I looked at my feet this morning as I was standing and it dawned on me.....you are a Prince of God.....just look at this wonder of living moving thinking talking breathing that God has put together......and those around me.....those who struggle for identity.

My thoughts went to Satan.....even his life.....his capacity with all its reprehensible deviations is dependant and God in his longggggggsuffering countenances it all.

Oh that God would lift me from my self absorbed limitation and break the spell of cowardice!

Psa 139:14
I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Deu 31:6
Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Be Blessed :)

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show me more :)
Hugs

Revelation 22:2
"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

If New Jerusalem represents a Woman, then inside the Woman... in her 'tummy'... is a Tree of Life.

This 'Tree of Life' produces a Fruit each month... or shall we say... a Monthly Period.

If you understand what a Monthly Period is, you understand the Fruit as well as the Pearl.

The Seed enters her 'Pearly Gates' to become Born Again by partaking of the Fruit. The Leaves are the new Covering, which are the opposite of the Fig Leaves and aprons...

Genesis 3:7
"And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."

;)

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation Chapter 21.
Revelation 22:2
"In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."

If New Jerusalem represents a Woman, then inside the Woman... in her 'tummy'... is a Tree of Life.

This 'Tree of Life' produces a Fruit each month... or shall we say... a Monthly Period.

If you understand what a Monthly Period is, you understand the Fruit as well as the Pearl.

The Seed enters her 'Pearly Gates' to become Born Again by partaking of the Fruit. The Leaves are the new Covering, which are the opposite of the Fig Leaves and aprons...

Genesis 3:7
"And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."

;)
in the middle of the street and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life..
I'm thinking tubular...
We got 12 manner of fruit is that the months in the year?
Fruit and pearl being in the shape of an oval?
I get the pearly gates and and all that.
The covering..
The leaves are for the healing of nations
I' need more help please :)
thank you!
HUGS

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I found a new thing..
I don't know if it's a pearl or a ruby.
Could be just some fools' gold, but it sure is pretty to me.

it's called LAW.

I have a post in another thread about Grace and somehow this word law popped up.
It 's all because of Sarai.. who isn't Sarah yet.
This daughter in law is where my journey began.

The in law part is the word Kallah. It means betrothed, maiden, bride
and comes from the word Kalal which means to complete to be perfected.
So while Abram and Sarai was engaged to be married they was Kallah, promised to each other.
When they got married then they became Kalal. the two became one.. complete.
What's that movie with Tom Cruise and he and his girl are in the elevator and she tells him that he completes her?
You complete me.
And then at the end (Jerry McGuire yeah that's it) when she says, You had me at Hello.. is right after he tells her that she completes him.

Oh my.. I'm getting teary eyes..lol

So anyways..
Right before I end the post I realized that it was Noah who found Grace first in the eyes of the Lord.
Before I found Abram had a wedding coming up.

Which opened up this, what looks like a gold mine filled with passages of Law and Grace.
I show you a nugget:
Gal 5:4
Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Who is Christ?
Jhn 1:14
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

and here is another one:
Jhn 1:17
For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

And Noah found Grace in the eyes of the Lord... and then Abram and Sarai got engaged to be married.

Yeah, grace before law. Your not going to have a very good marriage if you base it just on rules and regulations.
Nope, you have to have that chemistry, that spark, that love.. that Grace.. to make it perfect and complete.

Because all those rules, well, it's really tough to keep them all/ Sometimes you forget to buy the motor oil at the store.
And by Grace your hubby will give you a kiss and say that's ok, next time you go, put it on the top of your list of things not to forget.

Yeah, Forgiveness... what a gift!... Now that's a Pearl :)

HUGS

Reactions: Heart2Soul