Discussion about people´s bad emotions and love of God.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

How to live

Oct 22, 2021
Kosice
Faith
Christian
Country
Slovakia
I am 53 years old, and all my life I wanted to know, how to solve problems. I listened pastors and tried to use their advices in my life. But without success. I tried to listen advices of my parents and friends, but again without success. All advices and explanations were logically and explained, taht if I do something, I solve the problem , but I didn´t know how to do it and I was not able to do it.

Than I focused on emotion - bad and good. Good like happinnes, joy, friendship, love and bad like anger, envy, lost, injustice, hate, revenge, fear.

All of us we know, that we are happy, if we feel good emotions and we are unhappy if we feel bad emotions, and we do everything to change bad emotions in good emotions, but we don´t know, how to do it and therefore we do evil, we hate people, because they harm us and make us these bad emotions and we think about revenge, even we cannot resist to evil.

These bad emotions devil use to get us in conflicts, because we cannot control bad emotions. Here is one way only how to avoid conflicts and problems: help from God and our pray, that God will help us to remove bad emotions from our hearts. So if we will pray everytime, when we feel bad emotions, we will avoid conflicts and we will not make problems ourselves. More over devil will see that his influence doesn´t have sense and will stop to harm us, and create situations, where we feel bad emotions. Also God will give us solutions and we can accept it and use and solve our problems with clear heart and mind without any bad emotions.