Discussion with College Students + Atheist

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shawn is the founder of Christian Ultra Libertarians for Truth. He recently was visited by a group of college students affiliated with the organization Ratio Christi and, alongside local atheists, had an invigorating discussion. For more info on cult, or to enroll, visit: www.cult.love

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bump very interesting to watch and listen to.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mccraney has very heretical views.
who wants to listen to a cultist, a false teacher. and I see the poster is a disciple of his and his beliefs line up exactly with his beliefs. shawn is a modalist and worships a false god.

Last edited:

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
flee as fast as you can from the false teachings of this self proclaimed teacher of scripture- he is a wolf in sheeps clothing.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we do not investigate what someone has to say, that is okay.

There are so many different parts of the human body, the eye, the ear, the nose, the stomach, liver, blood vessels, toes, which are part of the actual body of Christ.

Therefore because of this, as I believe that Shawn is a believer, Christophany is a believer, and Life_Longsinner is a believer, all of you are part of the body of Christ.

As a side-note I do not hate other people, but I will openly present that I do hate the way that people approach certain things. It is like how my mother hates how I approach things, and I may not like her approach to things, we try to work it out, and still love each other either way in the name of Christ and for love for God and love for others.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Website view for Cult Course if anyone is interested, it does cost, $3.16, it is up to it is understandable most will reject it, especially due to the name.

www.cult.love

Cult stands for Christian Ultra-libertarians for truth = CULT

The purpose of the CULT is an online college like platform in which one can go through and learn about the bible, with over 1000+ video lessons all going verse by verse through the New Testament, and they are working on going Verse by Verse through the Old Testament.

2 Minute Video introduction

1 Minute video

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is okay, we are all fallible creatures, Christophany friend.

Praise God that we can love each other because of the holy spirit (The very spirit of God) that lives with-in us my friend.