DNA hard drives are being developed.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DNA is a complex 4 letter biological programming code that stores a fantastic amount of information in an incredibly small area, to the point they are developing DNA data storage systems, that convert the simpler computer binary code to the 4 letter DNA code, and store data on strands of DNA.

It stores so much data that the entire internet could be backed-up on a gram of DNA.

They don’t call it the genetic CODE for nothing...

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes..... Microsoft's digital DNA.... been telling people about this for years. It's possible that this digital DNA will be used in the MOB, digitally encoding the DNA of the beast into a digital tattoo or mark, which will merge with the DNA of those who receive it.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DNA is a complex 4 letter biological programming code that stores a fantastic amount of information in an incredibly small area, to the point they are developing DNA data storage systems, that convert the simpler computer binary code to the 4 letter DNA code, and store data on strands of DNA.

It stores so much data that the entire internet could be backed-up on a gram of DNA.

They don’t call it the genetic CODE for nothing...

And of course we MUST now ask:
WHAT and WHY the necessity for the big push, that ALL (the whole world) be coerced and bullied into being vaccinated with an mRNA vaccine?
With a little help from a simple scientific description, we should be able to make the connection on WHERE it's all heading-Revelation 13:17.

"DNA is a double-stranded molecule, while RNA is a single-stranded molecule. ... DNA and RNA perform different functions in humans. DNA is responsible for storing and transferring genetic information, while RNA directly codes for amino acids and acts as a messenger between DNA and ribosomes to make proteins."

Attachments

• upload_2021-12-1_20-15-16.jpeg
    upload_2021-12-1_20-15-16.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 0
    1.9 KB · Views: 0
    2.9 KB · Views: 0
    3.6 KB · Views: 0
  • upload_2021-12-1_20-15-16.png
    upload_2021-12-1_20-15-16.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 0
    5.6 KB · Views: 0
    5.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everybody needs a zettabyte drive in their laptops. I wonder when Western Digital will come out with one of these DNA drives on their product roadmap.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everybody needs a zettabyte drive in their laptops. I wonder when Western Digital will come out with one of these DNA drives on their product roadmap.
Obviously desktops won’t have that big of a HD.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had no idea that DNA had this much storage capability. According to those videos the only issue now is the storage of the dna which is extremely expensive, but I’m sure they’ll figure out a way to store it and mass produce it on laptops, desktops, phones or anything that needs a hard drive.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes..... Microsoft's digital DNA.... been telling people about this for years. It's possible that this digital DNA will be used in the MOB, digitally encoding the DNA of the beast into a digital tattoo or mark, which will merge with the DNA of those who receive it.

oh my gosh…I didn’t even know there was an IT place in here. Of course this is the first thread I entered and I almost wish I didn’t. Creepy…

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quite a few years ago my mom and her sisters were all doing this…thing, where you test your dna. I think maybe with saliva…? I said at the time, I don’t know if I’d be comfortable sending my dna in the mail or letting someone I don’t know have it. They laughed at me. Could they be…storing it??

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Quite a few years ago my mom and her sisters were all doing this…thing, where you test your dna. I think maybe with saliva…? I said at the time, I don’t know if I’d be comfortable sending my dna in the mail or letting someone I don’t know have it. They laughed at me. Could they be…storing it??

It’s good that you haven’t done it and don’t ever do it. That’s basically a disaster waiting to happen where you might be accused of committing a crime or being a serial killer while never leaving your house.
People are willing to give their dna to private companies , just like they willingly use social media like Facebook, twitter etc.
I don’t blame the companies, I blame the people.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s good that you haven’t done it and don’t ever do it. That’s basically a disaster waiting to happen where you might be accused of committing a crime or being a serial killer while never leaving your house.
People are willing to give their dna to private companies , just like they willingly use social media like Facebook, twitter etc.
I don’t blame the companies, I blame the people.

Yeah! That’s one of the things I said! I said what do they DO with your dna after they send you your report because someone could frame you for murder! But they just laughed at me.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I think you’re closer to the truth than we know. I’ve thought as in the days of Noah meant we would see the bloodline wrecked again by strange blood but I thought it would involve science this time.