Do all black lives matter? - By a Black man

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Drawing mostly from those positions, here are the top ten reasons why I will never support the #BlackLivesMatter movement.

1. The premise isn’t true. According to the FBI’s latest homicide statistics, I’m eleven times more likely to be killed by someone of my own brown complexion than a white person. Also, a comprehensive 2019 study concluded: “White officers are not more likely to shoot minority civilians than non-White officers.” Every loss of life is tragic, but Washington Post’s database on police-involved deaths puts things into context. In 2020, among those killed were 76 black males and 149 white males (whose deaths are don’t get reported by national mainstream media). Only nine black individuals were actually unarmed.

2. There is no goal of forgiveness or reconciliation. None. It’s never mentioned on their sites. You can’t talk about the sins of the past and expect to move forward if there is no intention of forgiveness. I’m tired of the color-based oppressed/oppressor critical race theory paradigm. It’s not Gospel-centered. This should, immediately, be a deal-breaker for Christians.

3. It’s all about Black Power. It’s plastered all over the MFBL website. BLMF founders explain their “herstory”: “It became clear that we needed to continue organizing and building Black power across the country.” I don’t promote social colorblindness; I love all of our diverse hues of skin. But I’m so much more than my pigmentation. Martin Luther King promoted “God’s power and human power.” I’m with him.

4. They heavily promote homosexuality and transgenderism. “We foster a queer‐affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking.” I’m not embracing confusion. The Bible is unambiguous about sexuality. Loving every human being is not the same as loving every human doing.

5. They completely ignore fatherhood. From BLMF: “We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.” Well, every “village” that has fatherless families is a village that suffers higher crime rates, higher drug usage, higher abortion rates, higher drop-out rates, higher poverty rates, and so much more. #DadsMatter.

6. They demand reparations. Ok. Sooooo, I guess the white half of me will have to pay the black half of me? If progressives want to push reparations, start with the Party of Slavery and Jim Crow — the Democrat Party! Let them ante up. But the #BlackLivesMatter movement bizarrely demands: “Reparations for…full and free access for all Black people (including undocumented and currently and formerly incarcerated people) to lifetime education…retroactive forgiveness of student loans, and support for lifetime learning programs.” Uhhh, good luck with that.

7. They want to abolish prisons and police forces. And…cue utter chaos. MFBL asserts: “We believe that prisons, police and all other institutions that inflict violence on Black people must be abolished…” Defund and remove the police have been rallying cries. That would be anarchy in any community. I advocate some needed police reforms, including more accountability and better community/police relations, but this is just foolishness.

8. They are anti-capitalism. Oh the irony of this declaration made by a movement that is the result of capitalism: “We are anti-capitalist. We believe and understand that Black people will never achieve liberation under the current global racialized capitalist system.” The videos that make us aware of police brutality are captured on phones that are a result of capitalism. The best way to elevate people out of material poverty? Capitalism. This system is why the United States is the most charitable nation.

9. Colin Kaepernick supports it. A “biracial” adoptee, Kaepernick is now obsessed with his “blackness.” He idolizes the late murderous Fidel Castro and Che Guevara and worships Malcolm X (just see his social media feeds). Malcolm X was anti-integration, pro-violence and a member of the virulently racist Nation of Islam (who forced him out). Kaepernick makes millions from Nike — a company whose entire Executive Leadership Team is white (isn’t this white supremacy???) — that makes its shoes in the most murderous regime in the world. Kaepernick, of course, is completely silent on that. But you know, #SocialJusticeWarrior.

10. Apparently, not all black lives matter. Pro-abortion BLMF declared: “We deserve and thus we demand reproductive justice [aka abortion] that gives us autonomy over our bodies and our identities while ensuring that our children and families are supported, safe, and able to thrive.” Aborted children don’t thrive. BLM groups announced “solidarity” with “reproductive justice” groups back in February 2015. You cannot simultaneously fight violence while celebrating it.

Do all black lives matter?

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I regret to say, historyb, that you may be quoting from a fringe group, or a dummy psyops site designed to deceive.

Black Lives Matter's historic internet site is: blacklivesmatter.com

I sense your great hatred of black people. Consider again our faith: that we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. If Christ found it worthy to love us and to seek to give us the opportunity to repent of our sins and accept salvation, we should have patience towards each other.

Let us love one another as Christ has love us.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Had you included the picture of the writer who wrote this excellent piece above, it would have helped people to see that there are a few blacks who see the dangers of BLM. Here's his picture.

upload_2020-6-8_13-23-35.png

Attachments

• upload_2020-6-8_13-23-14.png
    upload_2020-6-8_13-23-14.png
    63.3 KB · Views: 0

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I sense your great hatred of black people.
That is just nonsense, as are your accusations. Go to the original article in the Christian Post if you want the truth.

There are many sensible black people who do not see themselves as victims and reject the false notion that they are being oppressed in America. And indeed, if some believe this, why have they failed to go to South Africa or the Democratic Republic of Congo?

Reactions: historyb

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enoch111, don't be deceived by a site that doesn't have an actual connection to Black Lives Matter. People filled with hatred many times are self deceived by those things that feed the hunger of their hatred.

Let us love one another as Christ has loved us.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Drawing mostly from those positions, here are the top ten reasons why I will never support the #BlackLivesMatter movement.

1. The premise isn’t true. According to the FBI’s latest homicide statistics, I’m eleven times more likely to be killed by someone of my own brown complexion than a white person. Also, a comprehensive 2019 study concluded: “White officers are not more likely to shoot minority civilians than non-White officers.” Every loss of life is tragic, but Washington Post’s database on police-involved deaths puts things into context. In 2020, among those killed were 76 black males and 149 white males (whose deaths are don’t get reported by national mainstream media). Only nine black individuals were actually unarmed.

2. There is no goal of forgiveness or reconciliation. None. It’s never mentioned on their sites. You can’t talk about the sins of the past and expect to move forward if there is no intention of forgiveness. I’m tired of the color-based oppressed/oppressor critical race theory paradigm. It’s not Gospel-centered. This should, immediately, be a deal-breaker for Christians.

3. It’s all about Black Power. It’s plastered all over the MFBL website. BLMF founders explain their “herstory”: “It became clear that we needed to continue organizing and building Black power across the country.” I don’t promote social colorblindness; I love all of our diverse hues of skin. But I’m so much more than my pigmentation. Martin Luther King promoted “God’s power and human power.” I’m with him.

4. They heavily promote homosexuality and transgenderism. “We foster a queer‐affirming network. When we gather, we do so with the intention of freeing ourselves from the tight grip of heteronormative thinking.” I’m not embracing confusion. The Bible is unambiguous about sexuality. Loving every human being is not the same as loving every human doing.

5. They completely ignore fatherhood. From BLMF: “We disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family structure requirement by supporting each other as extended families and ‘villages’ that collectively care for one another, especially our children, to the degree that mothers, parents, and children are comfortable.” Well, every “village” that has fatherless families is a village that suffers higher crime rates, higher drug usage, higher abortion rates, higher drop-out rates, higher poverty rates, and so much more. #DadsMatter.

6. They demand reparations. Ok. Sooooo, I guess the white half of me will have to pay the black half of me? If progressives want to push reparations, start with the Party of Slavery and Jim Crow — the Democrat Party! Let them ante up. But the #BlackLivesMatter movement bizarrely demands: “Reparations for…full and free access for all Black people (including undocumented and currently and formerly incarcerated people) to lifetime education…retroactive forgiveness of student loans, and support for lifetime learning programs.” Uhhh, good luck with that.

7. They want to abolish prisons and police forces. And…cue utter chaos. MFBL asserts: “We believe that prisons, police and all other institutions that inflict violence on Black people must be abolished…” Defund and remove the police have been rallying cries. That would be anarchy in any community. I advocate some needed police reforms, including more accountability and better community/police relations, but this is just foolishness.

8. They are anti-capitalism. Oh the irony of this declaration made by a movement that is the result of capitalism: “We are anti-capitalist. We believe and understand that Black people will never achieve liberation under the current global racialized capitalist system.” The videos that make us aware of police brutality are captured on phones that are a result of capitalism. The best way to elevate people out of material poverty? Capitalism. This system is why the United States is the most charitable nation.

9. Colin Kaepernick supports it. A “biracial” adoptee, Kaepernick is now obsessed with his “blackness.” He idolizes the late murderous Fidel Castro and Che Guevara and worships Malcolm X (just see his social media feeds). Malcolm X was anti-integration, pro-violence and a member of the virulently racist Nation of Islam (who forced him out). Kaepernick makes millions from Nike — a company whose entire Executive Leadership Team is white (isn’t this white supremacy???) — that makes its shoes in the most murderous regime in the world. Kaepernick, of course, is completely silent on that. But you know, #SocialJusticeWarrior.

10. Apparently, not all black lives matter. Pro-abortion BLMF declared: “We deserve and thus we demand reproductive justice [aka abortion] that gives us autonomy over our bodies and our identities while ensuring that our children and families are supported, safe, and able to thrive.” Aborted children don’t thrive. BLM groups announced “solidarity” with “reproductive justice” groups back in February 2015. You cannot simultaneously fight violence while celebrating it.

Do all black lives matter?

- #2 and #5 are especially damning (#6 made me laugh a little). After reading this, I looked it up. And as I suspected, Black Lives Matter is just another George Soros (OSF) funded organization not designed to actually help black people but to exploit them in an attempt to bring down the United States:

Black Lives Matter have received over $100 million in funding from the Open Society Foundations, Ford Foundation and Borealis Philanthropy among others...
Black Lives Matter - Wikipedia

So nice being able to talk to others who have their head on straight. I find that they can usually only exploit the minds of the young. Older people like yourself and I don't fall for this business, and at our age we rarely see color anymore. No wonder George Soros wants them seeing the older generation as the most racist of all.

God bless, good post.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would repeat again that historyb may have quoted from a fringe group or a dummy psyops site designed to deceive.

Hatred leads to no good end. Consider again our faith: that we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. If Christ found it worthy to love us and to seek to give us the opportunity to repent of our sins and accept salvation, we should have patience towards each other.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Enoch111, don't be deceived by a site that doesn't have an actual connection to Black Lives Matter. People filled with hatred many times are self deceived by those things that feed the hunger of their hatred.

Let us love one another as Christ has loved us.

I like your last sentence, so I posted a Like to it, bukka.

As for the what HistoryB posted, I think he was speaking not just from research but also from personal observation. As for Enoch, he can be blunt. He always has been. But that shouldn't be confused with his intentions. I've learned not to judge him in such matters.

God bless, and just thought I would clear that up.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would repeat again that historyb may have quoted from a fringe group or a dummy psyops site designed to deceive.

But one of their top articles cycling through advocates defunding the police. This is something Historyb points out in #7.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I regret to say, historyb, that you may be quoting from a fringe group, or a dummy psyops site designed to deceive.

I sense your great hatred of black people. Consider again our faith: that we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. If Christ found it worthy to love us and to seek to give us the opportunity to repent of our sins and accept salvation, we should have patience towards each other.

This is a Christian man from Christian post. I hate liberalism not any race and I see you hate whites, Asians, Mexicans, and babies if you support BLM. You in effect are a racist and murder if you support BLM who do not care about all black lives. David Dorn was murdered by protesters, BLM said nothing. In Chicago blacks kill blacks all the time, BLM doesn't care. BLM is an organization from Satan. You now show your hatred for your own race.

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like your last sentence, so I posted a Like to it, bukka.

As for the what HistoryB posted, I think he was speaking not just from research but also from personal observation. As for Enoch, he can be blunt. He always has been. But that shouldn't be confused with his intentions. I've learned not to judge him in such matters.

God bless, and just thought I would clear that up.

Thank you very much for saying that, Hidden in Him. Thank you for helping me to avoid the sin of summary judgement of another or others. Hatred is a hard burden to carry since it has to be fed all the time to maintain it. Love is different. It is easier to love rather than to hate. I hope that historyb and Enoch111 don't hate black people, and have less malice, than their posts seem to suggest.

If we walk in Christ, we shall walk in joy and in justice! Thanks again!

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is a Christian man from Christian post. I hate liberalism not any race and I see you hate whites, Asians, Mexicans, and babies if you support BLM. You in effect are a racist and murder if you support BLM who do not care about all black lives. David Dorn was murdered by protesters, BLM said nothing. In Chicago blacks kill blacks all the time, BLM doesn't care. BLM is an organization from Satan. You now show your hatred for your own race.

Nah, nah, nah. Too strong. This is a new member here, and he seems to have a good heart.
Just ease up a little. It's ok for us to have a difference of opinion.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You would be wrong it is a Christian site, you are decieved by the Father of BLM, Antifa, and all lies. Good day I do not have time for some that pretends of Christ and is not.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah, nah, nah. Too strong. This is a new member here, and he seems to have a good heart.
Just ease up a little. It's ok for us to have a difference of opinion.

In these times we must be strong. Satan comes in as an Angel of light to pretend and get us to let our guard down.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you very much for saying that, Hidden in Him. Hatred is a hard burden to carry, since it has to be fed all the time to maintain it. Love is different. It is easier to love rather than hate. T

Thank you very much for saying that, Hidden in Him. Thank you for helping me to avoid the sin of summary judgement of another or others. Hatred is a hard burden to carry since it has to be fed all the time to maintain it. Love is different. It is easier to love rather than to hate. I hope that historyb and Enoch111 don't hate black people, and have less malice, than their posts seem to suggest.

If we walk in Christ, we shall walk in joy and in justice! Thanks again!

You are very welcome, and I like you. I hope you don't let any of us deter you from being a member here. Sometimes we rub each other the wrong way, and it leads to saying the wrong things. But you are clearly a brother in Christ, and I more than welcome someone like you being active at this site.

God bless, and if you continue to shine the light of love here you will be just that. A light shining on a hill.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In these times we must be strong. Satan comes in as an Angel of light to pretend and get us to let our guard down.

I agree with you on BLM for the most part, but Bukka is not Satan. So please ease up on him a little. I'm hoping he does the same.

Reactions: bukka

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Is such hatred from God, historyb? If Christ will die for us so that we may have forgiveness through repentance, ought we not have greater patience for one another? Should we not love others as Christ has loved us?

You would be wrong it is a Christian site, you are decieved by the Father of BLM, Antifa, and all lies. Good day I do not have time for some that pretends of Christ and is not.

We shall be known by our fruits, historyb. I reach out to you, sir and regret not having you as my friend.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with you on BLM for the most part, but Bukka is not Satan. So please ease up on him a little. I'm hoping he does the same.

My emotions runs deep and he insulted me. Since you ask I will by putting him on ignore, I just can't believe anyone who supports an organization that wants to kill babies and allow sin to reign supreme in the guise of homosexuality is anyway a real Christian. I am sorry to you if I caused you to be upset @Hidden In Him .

Reactions: marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and at our age we rarely see color anymore.
I was watching a movie the other night and we were about half way through when I realized they were portraying a mixed marriage (black/white). Hadn't occurred to me. I mentioned it to my wife, and she pointed out what I hadn't noticed, that the son was clearly oriental!

:confused: