Do not be overcome by evil

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm foursquare for not being overcome by evil! Be sober. Be vigilant. Your adversary the devil slinks about setting snares.

He is a lion in the tall grass awaiting opportunity to ravage. Once I was given a very simple dream but one that is remembered. A large male lion was lying in the tall brown grass watching me, his tail slowly switching to and fro. That was it.

He is watching each of us. My prayer is that I give him no help. Knowingly or unknowingly.

Reactions: WalterandDebbie

LoveBeacon

Dec 23, 2018
new york
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Romans 12:21 21Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
Great verse, but difficult to remember when something evil happens to us. We always try to find a justification for why this person deserves evil to be done to them, but as Paul says in the previous verse,"Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.", we will be doing more damage to them spiritually, then any vengeful act we can do to them physically.

In peace

Reactions: WalterandDebbie