"Do not Look Upon HIS neck chain"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am Unsure where to Post this, but since it has prophetic implications I will post it here.

The Words of this title were audibly spoken to me By The LORD, They were spoken in the language of my ancestry, (I am a first generation American) and were Spoke twice, so that I understood them. The translation Of the verb "look upon" is a word implying envy In that language, and the word neck chain is a direct translation of what you and i would call a necklace, But in that language has the implication of a chain.

This was and is a personal warning to myself in particular and to the church as a whole, as this has real world applications which has taken me some time to fully understand. I think Now I have a grasp of this in its essence and the warning to share it with all who will listen.

This Neck chain is what is known as the Q Anon movement. As much as there is truth being spoken of in these cryptic chain of comments there is also a seductive element that is straight from the Devil, and in fact, I believe this Q Person is none other than the False Prophet spoken of in Revelation 13.

I As a conservative Christian, and most here are easily swayed by this sort of teaching and seduction, and I as a voter of Donald Trump do not believe that he is the antichrist as some have suggested, But this Q person is preparing the way for that person who is the Antichrist to come.

Let me start by saying Evil has two faces, two towers that it rules from, one is overt and obvious in its evil and is known as the "tower of lawlessness" (I take the analogy of towers from Lord of the Rings in case you need help visualizing this), and the other tower is covert and less recognizable as evil as it is guised in moralism and virtue, and is the tower of legalism. This combination of Good and bad, Yin and Yang, and As above so below is the very heart of Luciferianism which seeks to make Lucifer as the benevolent God and Jehovah as the Usurper. It is at the heart of the religion of freemasonry Known as "Dualism", If you are not familiar with this look it up as this is a study unto itself.

What Q is, is a tool to bring in the NAR/Dominionist teaching to the conservative Parties of the west. It is tied into a view of a conservative moral utopia and an ushering in of the seven mountains mandate of the dominionist teachings. It is the church militant, vs. the church set apart. It is the Harlot church as opposed to the Church of the saints.

Often times, I am accused of being a Q Supporter because of my conservatism, or my Anti globalist positions which Trump also advocates. But I think we all need to be wary of this "light side" deception, and the false hope it brings. What Christ Jesus has promised in this world is not glory and prosperity to those who follow him, but rather hardship and trouble mixed with the Joy of eternal treasures.

If You have followed Q, take note of the symbolism they use.
The frog.... And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. (Rev. 16:13)

The Ouroboros, the serpent dragon eating its own tail, a symbol of rebirth, which is akin to revitalizing the society.... And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. (Rev. 12:4)

The great awakening, vs. the Woke of the left. Here we see the contrast of the two sides of the yin and yang. The light side and dark side working together in unity to bring about peace. The false unity of ecumenism, the false unity of an earthly Kingdom.

Both parties in American politics represent these two sides, the illusion of choice is a unity of wickedness in large part. Although I see Trump as an "outsider", he is easily swayed and manipulated by these powers in the political world. and though I will likely vote for Him again, I do not think he will remain very Long.... Some have even suggested, and I am not opposed to this idea, that Trump is the "He" that restrains of 2 Thess. 2. and that he will either be defeated in this election or removed from office as we are already seeing, and replaced with another. Is it not funny how Pelosi used the analogy of a quiver full of arrows, which is the very imagery of the "white horse" having a Bow, and went out to conquer.

The Point of all of this, is to warn the church, that the deception comes not from overt Wickedness, But from the side of moralism and peace. In a time of peace and security, sudden destruction comes. Q Anon is building this in conservatism and will evetually lead to the Antichrist to come. DJT is not that Antichrist, But his replacement on the right well could be. One who has global aspirations.

I want to open this up to questions and concerns for any who follow Q and are honestly concerned, or are having a hard time understanding my claims here. There is a danger, and I wish to warn in the Spirit of Love, Not in the desire to debate and create conflict.

If You want more info watch the following video from the 38 minute mark of this video to the 1:38 minute mark of this video.

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Title should be "Do not Look Upon HIS neck chain" If a mod can please change. Thanks.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems to me a more applicable Title should approximate: "I'm Guessing At What I Have No Clue, But Want To Seem Relevant".

But if you ever tire of guessing and want to actually know the subject, -- YOU COULD ASK!
Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: dev553344

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems to me ta more applicable Title should approximate: "I'm Guessing At What I Have No Clue, But Want To Seem Relevant".
Are You a follower of Qanon Bobby Jo?
Believe me I Know about Q having been an early participant in the discussion and having received a [you] even, But the Holy Spirit showed me that this "movement" is not what it seems to be. Yes there is truth being spoken there, But it is mixed with an agenda, a covert church millitant agenda. I Am one of the original Anons from the very first months of His postings. I Interacted there for about a year, when the LORD showed me the truth of who and what they are doing. I Still read his comments, But instead of receiving them without question, I look at them with discernment.

Justify the following in light of what Q is proposing....
Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. (James 4:4)
Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever. (1 John 2:15-17)

Reactions: Nancy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... the Holy Spirit showed me ...

If this were true, then you wouldn't have made so many mistakes in your OP.

I'm reminded of the saying, "gone off the deep end", because you've certainly taken steps outside the bounds of Scripture and History, and have glomed mysticism and fantasy almost as Alice.
Bobby Jo

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If this were true, then you wouldn't have made so many mistakes in your OP.

And you are perfect and never made any mistakes? The Holy Spirit has never had to convict you and correct you and get you to turn away from the things of this world? Sounds to me like you are self deceived and think you are in need of nothing.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am Unsure where to Post this, but since it has prophetic implications I will post it here.

The Words of this title were audibly spoken to me By The LORD, They were spoken in the language of my ancestry, (I am a first generation American) and were Spoke twice, so that I understood them. The translation Of the verb "look upon" is a word implying envy In that language, and the word neck chain is a direct translation of what you and i would call a necklace, But in that language has the implication of a chain.

This was and is a personal warning to myself in particular and to the church as a whole, as this has real world applications which has taken me some time to fully understand. I think Now I have a grasp of this in its essence and the warning to share it with all who will listen.

This Neck chain is what is known as the Q Anon movement. As much as there is truth being spoken of in these cryptic chain of comments there is also a seductive element that is straight from the Devil, and in fact, I believe this Q Person is none other than the False Prophet spoken of in Revelation 13.

I As a conservative Christian, and most here are easily swayed by this sort of teaching and seduction, and I as a voter of Donald Trump do not believe that he is the antichrist as some have suggested, But this Q person is preparing the way for that person who is the Antichrist to come.

Let me start by saying Evil has two faces, two towers that it rules from, one is overt and obvious in its evil and is known as the "tower of lawlessness" (I take the analogy of towers from Lord of the Rings in case you need help visualizing this), and the other tower is covert and less recognizable as evil as it is guised in moralism and virtue, and is the tower of legalism. This combination of Good and bad, Yin and Yang, and As above so below is the very heart of Luciferianism which seeks to make Lucifer as the benevolent God and Jehovah as the Usurper. It is at the heart of the religion of freemasonry Known as "Dualism", If you are not familiar with this look it up as this is a study unto itself.

What Q is, is a tool to bring in the NAR/Dominionist teaching to the conservative Parties of the west. It is tied into a view of a conservative moral utopia and an ushering in of the seven mountains mandate of the dominionist teachings. It is the church militant, vs. the church set apart. It is the Harlot church as opposed to the Church of the saints.

Often times, I am accused of being a Q Supporter because of my conservatism, or my Anti globalist positions which Trump also advocates. But I think we all need to be wary of this "light side" deception, and the false hope it brings. What Christ Jesus has promised in this world is not glory and prosperity to those who follow him, but rather hardship and trouble mixed with the Joy of eternal treasures.

The frog.... And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. (Rev. 16:13)

The Ouroboros, the serpent dragon eating its own tail, a symbol of rebirth, which is akin to revitalizing the society.... And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. (Rev. 12:4)

The great awakening, vs. the Woke of the left. Here we see the contrast of the two sides of the yin and yang. The light side and dark side working together in unity to bring about peace. The false unity of ecumenism, the false unity of an earthly Kingdom.

Both parties in American politics represent these two sides, the illusion of choice is a unity of wickedness in large part. Although I see Trump as an "outsider", he is easily swayed and manipulated by these powers in the political world. and though I will likely vote for Him again, I do not think he will remain very Long.... Some have even suggested, and I am not opposed to this idea, that Trump is the "He" that restrains of 2 Thess. 2. and that he will either be defeated in this election or removed from office as we are already seeing, and replaced with another. Is it not funny how Pelosi used the analogy of a quiver full of arrows, which is the very imagery of the "white horse" having a Bow, and went out to conquer.

The Point of all of this, is to warn the church, that the deception comes not from overt Wickedness, But from the side of moralism and peace. In a time of peace and security, sudden destruction comes. Q Anon is building this in conservatism and will evetually lead to the Antichrist to come. DJT is not that Antichrist, But his replacement on the right well could be. One who has global aspirations.

I want to open this up to questions and concerns for any who follow Q and are honestly concerned, or are having a hard time understanding my claims here. There is a danger, and I wish to warn in the Spirit of Love, Not in the desire to debate and create conflict.

If You want more info watch the following video from the 38 minute mark of this video to the 1:38 minute mark of this video.
I am not as familiar with Q or Woke so I am watching this thread to see how it develops.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I have concerns with the way the pendulum may swing. The oversimplification of Left/bad right/good. Assume the left is totally suppressed, and commies removed from power in the states. The opposite could be almost as bad. Especially if race is still an issue.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am not as familiar with Q or Woke so I am watching this thread to see how it develops.
The House of Representatives just passed a resolution warning about the dangers posed by QAnon. Almost everyone voted for it. Both parties see it poses real problems.

House Votes To Condemn QAnon Conspiracy Theory: 'It's A Sick Cult'

The House overwhelmingly approved a resolution condemning QAnon, the fringe movement that promotes wide-ranging conspiracies about the U.S. government and yet has enjoyed a rising tide inside conservative politics in part because of tacit encouragement from President Trump.

The measure passed 371-18, with one GOP member voting present.

People get hooked on articles and start believing what they read. Recently, there was terrible news about a woman who got sucked into it. She had been drinking and started imagining people she saw were pedophiles and thought she should drive her car into their vehicles.

QAnon supporter 'chased motorists she thought were pedophiles' | Daily Mail Online

• Cecilia Fulbright, 30, has been charged with driving while intoxicated and aggravated assault
  • Fulbright is accused of using her car to chase at least two vehicles in Waco, Texas, on August 12 - including a truck with a mom and young daughter inside
  • She also allegedly rammed 19-year-old girl's vehicle several times, later telling police she believed there was a pedophile inside who had kidnapped a girl
  • People purportedly familiar with Fulbright said she supports QAnon conspiracy theory
  • QAnon adherents believe there is a secret cabal of celebrities and politicians who molest children, and that President Trump is waging a war against them
  • Trump this week praised QAnon supporters as people who 'love our country'
  • FBI bulletin in May warning of the rise of conspiracy theory-driven extremists specifically mentioned QAnon
One of her friends had to talked about it. I bet she felt terrible for introducing her to it, thinking it would be something for her to laugh about.

Sydney Molina, a friend and former roommate of Fulbright, claimed that the 30-year-old has a history of untreated mental health problems. She also said that she was the one who first introduced Fulbright to QAnon by sending her information about the conspiracy theory to poke fun at it.

Molina said she later found out that her friend has gotten sucked into the world of QAnon and would stay up for days reading about it.

The ex-roommate claimed that before the August 12 incident, Fulbright told her that 'aliens gave her free power,' which powered her red 1984 Pontiac Fiero.

After her release from jail, Molina said she sent Fulbright a message asking if she was still following QAnon. She reportedly responded that she was.

An FBI bulletin last May warned that conspiracy theory-driven extremists have become a domestic terrorism threat. The bulletin specifically mentioned QAnon. Earlier last year, the Southern Poverty Law Center warned that the movement is becoming increasingly popular with anti-government extremists.
By the way, there are QAnon people running for Congress now. Since they tend to see Trump as a savior, they are running as Republicans. One, Marjorie Greene, is almost surely going to be elected too, coming from a heavily Republican district in Georgia.

Article here: QAnon Goes to Washington

Most Republicans want nothing to do with them, but it's still a problem for the Republican Party. Trump either doesn't know what QAnon is or was pretending not to when he had good words to say about Greene.

The Democrat who was running will be on the ballot,but he's not really running. He said he was withdrawing for "family and personal reasons." Rumor is he's divorced and moving to Indiana, so she's the only serious candidate on the ballot.

She's Sarah Palin on steroids.

dismas

Jul 10, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

But Trump calls himself the messiah. Why support someone who claims this? It has gotten pretty far gone for Christians to call other people the antichrist and then go around supporting someone who actually claims to be the messiah!

Q implies that Trump is the messiah, if not outright says it. Q says that Trump is going to overthrow the 'deep state'.

Yes, Q exists to mislead people. Yes, Pepe the Frog is a subtle reference to Rev 16:13.

I think it is possible that Q exists to function as the explanation for the upcoming destruction of the current world order.

Imo, Trump & Q followers will be blamed for certain terrorist actions that would result in the 'necessity' for the creation of the NWO.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... I think it is possible that ...

... you are unstable ...

Bobby Jo

To All,

Ramblings don't come from GOD, or Jesus, or the Prophets:

James 1:7, 8 For that person must not suppose that a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways, will receive anything from the Lord.

Bobby Jo

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have concerns with the way the pendulum may swing. The oversimplification of Left/bad right/good. Assume the left is totally suppressed, and commies removed from power in the states. The opposite could be almost as bad. Especially if race is still an issue.
How ironic that you used the analogy of a pendulum swinging....I just shared that same analogy in a PM with a member to illustrate a point I was trying to make.:)

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Race is generally NOT a right wing problem, But an ultra left wing problem.... Hard to believe, but let me explain. What the Media has taught us and tried to propagandize is that the Left side of the spectrum is Communism and the right is Naziism. But Nazism is a leftist political system not a right wing one Known as "National SOCIALISM". The far right is Not Naziism But rather libertarian Anarchy, as a system the far right has been tried and it did not work, in the Articles of the confederation at the early founding of this country. A move was made to the left and power for certain aspects of government was centralized by necessity, thus yielding the republic we have today in this country. For years the differences between right and left were largely miniscule, Within the parameters of adding or negating government control of issues, Generally with the right being for less Government and the left for More. But as we Got into the late 20th century the left had a long run of Holding the congress and pushed the country further and further left to the Point that socialism is a mainstream political policy of the democrat party Now, and the right is afraid to push conservative ideals for fear of being Labeled a Hater, Racist, or a Nazi, which is exactly what conservatism is not.

What we are seeing is the pendulum has already swung way to the left and you are right to fear the reactionary swing to the right which is likely to end in Chaos and civil war, But by the same token it must swing back, As this is human nature. We are already seeing the factions of this civil war and ops like QAnon are adding fuel to the fire as some have raised concerns of here, and we need only look in the news, as what is it that replaces law and order, either lawlessness, or the vigilanty mindset of the wild west in our history.

It is out of this chaos the Antichrist rises, Not as a sane republican leader but as tyrant bringing forced peace. The New world Order. If you have not read Albert Pike's letter predicting three world wars do so now, He was a freemason and a confederate general during the civil war, in the last parts you will see this. I am not saying it is scriptural, But Like Q there is truth there that needs to be seen.

But Trump calls himself the messiah. Why support someone who claims this? It has gotten pretty far gone for Christians to call other people the antichrist and then go around supporting someone who actually claims to be the messiah!

You are referring to Trump's "Chosen one" comment correct? He was doing what he always does, and that is troll the left. It is no different than all the theories out there saying Obama "declared himself God" with a video cut out of context of Him quoting Psalm 46 I believe it was. If You are looking for a soundbite to base your decision on then you are not thinking about all there is in the coming election. I Do not Know your political slant, and do not want this to descend into a political debate, But there is more to why I vote for someone besides one thing, although abortion is a big thing on who I vote for it is not the only thing. I As a conservative believe in less government, we are too far left of our original constitutional founding as a country, and we need to move to the right in a civilized way, in the battlefield of ideas, free speech, and the freedoms granted by our contitution, not in descending into lawlessness or conversely into the wild west of regional dictators, something like what they have in Afghanistan with their tribal leaders. Civility is at stake in this election, and the left is promising more lawlessness while trump is "trying" to Promote Law and order, trying to drain the corruption out of the government that has plagued it for years now, all the while trying to abide by that same rule of Law he holds dear. He as an outsider who had to play the "corruption" game in his business knows first hand how this system works, and also how to take it down. If he were a true tyrant he would have taken the cabal down instantly, and violently, instead, he is doing do legally and presidentially and all who are complicit in the corruption are being removed from office when they fail to obey and enforce the laws of the nation.

This is my view of Trump, and why I am voting for him, Not That i see him as a savior. I Don't see him as a saint, but as the right man for the Job right now. I truly believe he wants what is best for the country.

Imo, Trump & Q followers will be blamed for certain terrorist actions that would result in the 'necessity' for the creation of the NWO.
You are close on this comment, But Trump is not the one. The one waiting in the wings. He will be very spiritual and a darling to all, both right and left. I Know some in the Q community think it is JFKjr, But i do not....We are as scripture awaiting for that revelation.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
....We are as scripture awaiting for that revelation.

Ptahhhhhhh. Why WAIT? The answer's already here, and has been here for some 40 years. Why don't don't you already know???

The church is deaf, dumb, & blind ... :confused:
Bobby Jo

Last edited by a moderator:

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Race is generally NOT a right wing problem, But an ultra left wing problem.... Hard to believe, but let me explain. What the Media has taught us and tried to propagandize is that the Left side of the spectrum is Communism and the right is Naziism. But Nazism is a leftist political system not a right wing one Known as "National SOCIALISM". The far right is Not Naziism But rather libertarian Anarchy, as a system the far right has been tried and it did not work, in the Articles of the confederation at the early founding of this country. A move was made to the left and power for certain aspects of government was centralized by necessity, thus yielding the republic we have today in this country. For years the differences between right and left were largely miniscule, Within the parameters of adding or negating government control of issues, Generally with the right being for less Government and the left for More. But as we Got into the late 20th century the left had a long run of Holding the congress and pushed the country further and further left to the Point that socialism is a mainstream political policy of the democrat party Now, and the right is afraid to push conservative ideals for fear of being Labeled a Hater, Racist, or a Nazi, which is exactly what conservatism is not.

What we are seeing is the pendulum has already swung way to the left and you are right to fear the reactionary swing to the right which is likely to end in Chaos and civil war, But by the same token it must swing back, As this is human nature. We are already seeing the factions of this civil war and ops like QAnon are adding fuel to the fire as some have raised concerns of here, and we need only look in the news, as what is it that replaces law and order, either lawlessness, or the vigilanty mindset of the wild west in our history.

It is out of this chaos the Antichrist rises, Not as a sane republican leader but as tyrant bringing forced peace. The New world Order. If you have not read Albert Pike's letter predicting three world wars do so now, He was a freemason and a confederate general during the civil war, in the last parts you will see this. I am not saying it is scriptural, But Like Q there is truth there that needs to be seen.

You are referring to Trump's "Chosen one" comment correct? He was doing what he always does, and that is troll the left. It is no different than all the theories out there saying Obama "declared himself God" with a video cut out of context of Him quoting Psalm 46 I believe it was. If You are looking for a soundbite to base your decision on then you are not thinking about all there is in the coming election. I Do not Know your political slant, and do not want this to descend into a political debate, But there is more to why I vote for someone besides one thing, although abortion is a big thing on who I vote for it is not the only thing. I As a conservative believe in less government, we are too far left of our original constitutional founding as a country, and we need to move to the right in a civilized way, in the battlefield of ideas, free speech, and the freedoms granted by our contitution, not in descending into lawlessness or conversely into the wild west of regional dictators, something like what they have in Afghanistan with their tribal leaders. Civility is at stake in this election, and the left is promising more lawlessness while trump is "trying" to Promote Law and order, trying to drain the corruption out of the government that has plagued it for years now, all the while trying to abide by that same rule of Law he holds dear. He as an outsider who had to play the "corruption" game in his business knows first hand how this system works, and also how to take it down. If he were a true tyrant he would have taken the cabal down instantly, and violently, instead, he is doing do legally and presidentially and all who are complicit in the corruption are being removed from office when they fail to obey and enforce the laws of the nation.

This is my view of Trump, and why I am voting for him, Not That i see him as a savior. I Don't see him as a saint, but as the right man for the Job right now. I truly believe he wants what is best for the country.

You are close on this comment, But Trump is not the one. The one waiting in the wings. He will be very spiritual and a darling to all, both right and left. I Know some in the Q community think it is JFKjr, But i do not....We are as scripture awaiting for that revelation.

Since much of the left's movement is defined by reverse-racism I expect a counter movement. But I don't think it is on racial lines, but ideology.

So far you have mentioned a civil war, but we need to consider the rest of the world as well, which I expect will remain socialist even if the US turns.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The House of Representatives just passed a resolution warning about the dangers posed by QAnon. Almost everyone voted for it. Both parties see it poses real problems.

House Votes To Condemn QAnon Conspiracy Theory: 'It's A Sick Cult'

The House overwhelmingly approved a resolution condemning QAnon, the fringe movement that promotes wide-ranging conspiracies about the U.S. government and yet has enjoyed a rising tide inside conservative politics in part because of tacit encouragement from President Trump.

The measure passed 371-18, with one GOP member voting present.

People get hooked on articles and start believing what they read. Recently, there was terrible news about a woman who got sucked into it. She had been drinking and started imagining people she saw were pedophiles and thought she should drive her car into their vehicles.

QAnon supporter 'chased motorists she thought were pedophiles' | Daily Mail Online

• Cecilia Fulbright, 30, has been charged with driving while intoxicated and aggravated assault
  • Fulbright is accused of using her car to chase at least two vehicles in Waco, Texas, on August 12 - including a truck with a mom and young daughter inside
  • She also allegedly rammed 19-year-old girl's vehicle several times, later telling police she believed there was a pedophile inside who had kidnapped a girl
  • People purportedly familiar with Fulbright said she supports QAnon conspiracy theory
  • QAnon adherents believe there is a secret cabal of celebrities and politicians who molest children, and that President Trump is waging a war against them
  • Trump this week praised QAnon supporters as people who 'love our country'
  • FBI bulletin in May warning of the rise of conspiracy theory-driven extremists specifically mentioned QAnon
One of her friends had to talked about it. I bet she felt terrible for introducing her to it, thinking it would be something for her to laugh about.

Sydney Molina, a friend and former roommate of Fulbright, claimed that the 30-year-old has a history of untreated mental health problems. She also said that she was the one who first introduced Fulbright to QAnon by sending her information about the conspiracy theory to poke fun at it.

Molina said she later found out that her friend has gotten sucked into the world of QAnon and would stay up for days reading about it.

The ex-roommate claimed that before the August 12 incident, Fulbright told her that 'aliens gave her free power,' which powered her red 1984 Pontiac Fiero.

After her release from jail, Molina said she sent Fulbright a message asking if she was still following QAnon. She reportedly responded that she was.

An FBI bulletin last May warned that conspiracy theory-driven extremists have become a domestic terrorism threat. The bulletin specifically mentioned QAnon. Earlier last year, the Southern Poverty Law Center warned that the movement is becoming increasingly popular with anti-government extremists.
By the way, there are QAnon people running for Congress now. Since they tend to see Trump as a savior, they are running as Republicans. One, Marjorie Greene, is almost surely going to be elected too, coming from a heavily Republican district in Georgia.

Article here: QAnon Goes to Washington

Most Republicans want nothing to do with them, but it's still a problem for the Republican Party. Trump either doesn't know what QAnon is or was pretending not to when he had good words to say about Greene.

The Democrat who was running will be on the ballot,but he's not really running. He said he was withdrawing for "family and personal reasons." Rumor is he's divorced and moving to Indiana, so she's the only serious candidate on the ballot.

She's Sarah Palin on steroids.

Extremists exists in everything in life....thanks for sharing....and you know I am a Trump supporter so everything you have said regarding him I publicly state that I do not agree with.:)

dismas

Jul 10, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Politics bore me so I'm not going to belabor the point too much.

On Aug 21, 2019 Trump called himself the anointed one/ Chosen one 2x. He was not 'trolling the left'. The timing and structure of Revelation is based off of Daniel 9 (not just Dan 9:27).

Dan 9:2 says 70 years of Jerusalem desolations, then 70 weeks, then 7 weeks / 62 weeks, then covenant then 1/2 week.

From the creation of nation state on May 14, 1948, add 70 years (Hebrew calendar years) (dusk April 19, 2018), then add 70 weeks 'to anoint the most holy' = dusk Aug 21/ dusk Aug 22, 2019. Same day. Trump was anointing himself as the 'most holy' in a direct reference to Daniel 9:2 & Dan 9:24. https://www.washingtonpost.com/reli...ssianic-claims-he-embraces-king-israel-title/

Dan 9 has multiple layers of meanings going on. One literal interpretation puts the abomination on Dec 21, 2020 - derived from a straight 70 years (Dan 9:2), 70 weeks (Dan 9:24), 7 weeks (Dan 9:25), 62 weeks (Dan 9:25 & 26), 1/2 week (Dan 9:27).

Another interpretation is that we have 70 years, 70 weeks then 7 weeks an anointed one (contextually this was Netanyahu Netanyahu a no-show as small Likud gathering reaffirms him as unmatched leader) then 62 weeks from the 70 weeks marker (as opposed to the 69th week) (dusk Oct 29, 2020) could be when an anointed one is 'cut off' (could be Trump getting a mortal head wound & 'resurrecting'). Then the covenant is confirmed & broken.

Another interpretation is that 70 years go by, then at some point thereafter the 'call to rebuild Jerusalem' goes out, which could be interpreted as the Abraham Accords on Sept 15, 2020. (read Daniel 9:24 and then read Abraham Accords Peace Agreement: Treaty of Peace, Diplomatic Relations and Full Normalization Between the United Arab Emirates and the State of Israel | The White House
The 'vision' of Daniel 9:24 is referenced in it, and the 'building' of Jerusalem is the construction deals therein.)
Add 7 weeks to that to get the 'anointed one' occuring on Nov 3, 2020 - the US Election Day. Add 62 weeks from Sept 15, 2020 would take us to dusk Nov 23, 2021 for the 'confirming of the covenant' which is then broken on Nov 27, 2021, triggering the 2 witnesses 1260 days on the 24th of Kislev (dusk Nov 27, 2021).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B5vfHQU3g4of3LK-L6meCVqVcii7Mf4E/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ggSDz1Fd4qg0SEaJEDYwjUG_yB5ue47X/view?usp=sharing

this needs to be updated, but why bother
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CxxJFWz8hHE6ow3SY_hGrNnQpD-Qcwa3/view?usp=sharing

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Extremists exists in everything in life....thanks for sharing....and you know I am a Trump supporter so everything you have said regarding him I publicly state that I do not agree with.:)
The extremists who get to Washington seldom get anything they want done. They write bills that never see the light of day and give speeches on the floor of the house which they can use in campaign ads later -- so sometimes they get elected -- but they almost never really matter.

Did you notice how AOC and a few other of the really radical new Democrats toned things down a little after they got to Washington? I'm pretty sure Pelosi told them if they wanted good committee assignments and the like, they needed to calm down a little. I think Kevin McCarthy will know how to get Greene to tone things down; and if another Republican runs next time, she may be out in two years.

Trump is naive, I think. If someone says they like him, he likes it and doesn't want to lose their votes; but sometimes the smartest thing to do is to say, "I don't want your endorsement."

Some white nationalist group (I forget which one) got annoyed with Trump for not being racist enough to suit them. They thought maybe the odds for starting a race war or something that would promote their agenda would be better if Biden was elected, so they said they'd be supporting him this time instead of Trump. Biden was fast to say, "No thanks."

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The extremists who get to Washington seldom get anything they want done. They write bills that never see the light of day and give speeches on the floor of the house which they can use in campaign ads later -- so sometimes they get elected -- but they almost never really matter.

Did you notice how AOC and a few other of the really radical new Democrats toned things down a little after they got to Washington? I'm pretty sure Pelosi told them if they wanted good committee assignments and the like, they needed to calm down a little. I think Kevin McCarthy will know how to get Greene to tone things down; and if another Republican runs next time, she may be out in two years.

Trump is naive, I think. If someone says they like him, he likes it and doesn't want to lose their votes; but sometimes the smartest thing to do is to say, "I don't want your endorsement."

Some white nationalist group (I forget which one) got annoyed with Trump for not being racist enough to suit them. They thought maybe the odds for starting a race war or something that would promote their agenda would be better if Biden was elected, so they said they'd be supporting him this time instead of Trump. Biden was fast to say, "No thanks."
let's take this to another thread...this is too far off topic... thanks.