Do you believe the Lord/God would murder children..,. Yes/No-?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
[SIZE=10pt]Passover the facts[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt](Exo 12:21 KJV) Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]kill [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]the passover.

(Exo 12:22 KJV) And ye shall take a bunch of hyssop, and dip it in the
[/SIZE]blood that is in the basin, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the basin; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning.

Side Note: Clearly since the had to mark their homes they lived in identical homes as the Egyptians

The Lord I know would not condone the killing of anything sense He created it all. “Do Not Kill” is one of the Ten Commandments

(Exo 12:23 KJV) For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.

(Exo 12:24 KJV) And ye shall observe this thing for an ordinance to thee and to thy sons forever.

Believe me, the Lord is no destroyer.,,. such crapolla

(Exo 12:25 KJV) And it shall come to pass, when ye be come to the land which the LORD will give you, according as he hath promised, that ye shall keep this service.

(Exo 12:26 KJV) And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service?

(Exo 12:27 KJV) That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.

(Exo 12:28 KJV) And the children of Israel went away, and did as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they.

(Exo 12:29 KJV) And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt,.,.,.,.Not the Lord I know, He forbids killing and not a doer of it

[SIZE=10pt](Exo 12:30 KJV) And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]there was not a house where there was not one dead[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt].

Do you believe the Lord/God would
[/SIZE]murder children..,. Yes/No-?

I await your answer

Dan57

Sep 25, 2012
Illinois
Faith
Country
United States
tooldtocare said:

I await your answer
I don't know if I'd call it murder, but yes, God killed children. Lest we forget what Joshua was commanded to do at Jericho and other Canaanite Cites. Not to mention Sodom and Gomorrah, Noah's flood, and even King David & Bathsheba's first son.

sojourner4Christ

sojourning non-citizen
May 23, 2014
God has always used the ungodly as his rod of correction. People get uptight because God ordered the death of every man, woman and child in a given area. But those same people did not read the whole story e.g. it was a Nephilim-controlled area, overrun with wickedness, and God took the evil out so it could not perpetuate.

Doxiemom

Oct 17, 2014
God's ways are not our ways. No?

I would like to go back to the Garden for a moment. Death entered the world by the Hand of God because it was necessary. He killed an animal to provide meat and clothing to Adam and Eve because they had to be sent away.

Fast forward to the Cross. Death again was used by God to provide the means of salvation. Death of His Son was necessary.

All death caused by the Hand of God between these two events, and all death, by His Hand, that will happen until the return of Christ , and during His Reign, will be necessary.

It is man who brought murder into the world. Cain was his name and Abel's innocent blood cried from the earth into our Father's ear.

Murder is done by man's free will.

The death that comes from the Hand of God is His Will.

God's Will is for the plan of salvation and for all to made new again comes with a heavy price.

Johnlove

Jul 1, 2014
Wilson, NC
tooldtocare said:
[SIZE=10pt]Passover the facts[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt](Exo 12:21 KJV) Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]kill [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]the passover.

[/SIZE]blood that is in the basin, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the basin; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning.

Side Note: Clearly since the had to mark their homes they lived in identical homes as the Egyptians

The Lord I know would not condone the killing of anything sense He created it all. “Do Not Kill” is one of the Ten Commandments

(Exo 12:23 KJV) For the LORD will pass through to smite the Egyptians; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.

(Exo 12:24 KJV) And ye shall observe this thing for an ordinance to thee and to thy sons forever.

(Exo 12:25 KJV) And it shall come to pass, when ye be come to the land which the LORD will give you, according as he hath promised, that ye shall keep this service.

(Exo 12:26 KJV) And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service?

(Exo 12:27 KJV) That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.

(Exo 12:28 KJV) And the children of Israel went away, and did as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they.

(Exo 12:29 KJV) And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt,.,.,.,.Not the Lord I know, He forbids killing and not a doer of it

[SIZE=10pt](Exo 12:30 KJV) And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]there was not a house where there was not one dead[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt].

[/SIZE]murder children..,. Yes/No-?

I await your answer
[SIZE=16pt]Yes God is the author of life, and he decides who will have life and who does not.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=16pt]God made us and we are all used for his purpose. Who do we think we are to question how or what he does with his creation? [/SIZE]

Webers_Home

Apr 12, 2012
Oregon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-
God gave humanity the green light to kill and eat critters.
(Gen 9:3)

But didn't give humanity the green light to kill and eat each other.
(Gen 9:5-6)

Why isn't it murder for humanity to kill and eat critters? Well; that's because
humanity has the status of the image and likeness of God; and 110%
dominion over the critters (Gen 1:26) viz: critters are so far below humanity
in the grand scheme of things that they have no value at all in comparison.

So then; seeing as how humanity is so far below God as to have no value at
all in comparison; then when God kills a human being, it's really no different
for Him than butchering a chicken or swatting a fly. In other words: Gen
9:5-6 doesn't apply to God. The only way he could commit murder is to kill
someone equal to Himself; which is not likely to happen.

†. Isa 40:22 . . He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth, and its
people are like grasshoppers.

†. Isa 40:25 . .To whom will you compare Me? Or who is My equal?

========================================

Reactions: Born_Again

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
tooldtocare said:

I await your answer
If you were back in the day of Moses in Egypt and you had just witnessed all of those plagues before hand, and you heard what the Hebrew slaves were doing & why, what would you do?

A few Egyptians did put blood over the door posts. And few did went to Hebrew slaves home for fear of the Lord being real and that death was coming.

1 Kings 3:14And if thou wilt walk in my ways, to keep my statutes and my commandments, as thy father David did walk, then I will lengthen thy days.

Death is coming because of sin. And children are born with sin, whethor you like it or not.

Psalm 51:4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest. 5 Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. 6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

Psalm 58:2 Yea, in heart ye work wickedness; ye weigh the violence of your hands in the earth. 3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.

Isaiah 38:20The Lord was ready to save me: therefore we will sing my songs to the stringed instruments all the days of our life in the house of the Lord.

Maybe the question you should ask yourself is why would any parent take the precautions after having gone through what they had gone through of all those former plagues for the sake of their children?

JimParker

Mar 31, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
Opinio:

Death was brought into the world (kosmos) by man when he separated himself from God in order to be a god in is own right. Since God alone has life by nature, man, when disconnected from God dies. Only by remaining in union with God, does man continue to have life.

God is patient. He does not kill anyone because they sinned. He constantly woos man through the Holy Spirit to repent and be saved from death.

But man is a hard hearted and hard headed being and God's patience will come to an end eventually. For example, God told Abrahan that his descendants would came back and possess Canaan in about 500 years because the Canaanites had not gotten to the point that their behavior threatened to contaminate the rest of the world. (Gen 15:16) And then He had the Israelites come in an kill them all so that there would be no one left of them to re-establish their disgusting religious practices.

That is the same scenario as with the flood and Sodom and Gomorrah. We even see it in Paul's writing.

1Co 5:5 you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

As to killing children, it is an act of mercy to them. They are innocent and will be judged so at the resurrection. If they were allowed to grow up to become practitioners of the despicable religions of their parents, they would be condemned to eternal punishment.

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jim Parker, was the killing of children, it is an act of mercy to them.

Is the following an act of mercy or just outright murder-

2 yr old boy SHOT DEAD in front of your eyes
Updated 9.48 p.m., 3rd Oct 2000
http://www.themodernreligion.com/jihad/sniper.html

The sad story of the never ending killing of Palestinian children by the Israeli Defense Force all in the name of self-defense.

Murdering little girls is an Israeli sport it seems

Gaza girl said killed
By Amos Harel and Nir Hasson, Haaretz Correspondents,
and Haaretz Service
Thu., October 28, 2004
IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/494672.html

UN officials: Girl hit by IDF gunfire in UN school in Gaza
By Amos Harel, Haaretz Correspondent and AP
Tue., October 12, 2004 Tishrei 27, 5765

An 11-year-old Palestinian girl was shot in the stomach and critically wounded by Israel Defense Forces gunfire IDF troops fired two shots, one of the shots hit a fifth-grade student at the school. Last month, a 10-year-old girl was killed by IDF gunfire while sitting at her desk at the same school.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/487788.html

United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) 7 September 2004 At 07:45 10-year old Raghda Adnan Al-Assar was struck in the head by Israeli fire while sitting at her desk in UNRWA's Elementary

Girl's School On June 1 this year two ten-year old children in UNRWA's

Al-Umariye Elementary Boys' School in Rafah were hit by a bullet from a Israeli tank

In March 2003

12-year old Hoda Darwish was hit in the head by a bullet fired Two 10 year-old schoolchildren were shot in the al-Omaria school run by UNRWA in Rafah,when an Israeli tank fired into their classroom.

Bullets fired from the tank flew through the classroom window, hitting Mahmoud Hamad in the neck and Hisham al Habil in the head. The boys had not even been sitting by the windows but in the middle of the room.

http://www.palestinemonitor.org/index.html

Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shot by Israeli soldiers and the ambulance driver who tried to save him also being shot and killed.
http://www.palestine-net.com/misc/durra/

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck andead while buying candy with her friends.
5 June 2004
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article2785.shtml

An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
http://tinyurl.com/99kh8zk

Boy of 17, shot by Israeli soldiers, left bleeding overnight to die
September 8, 2003
The bullet ridden corpse of Mohammad Abdullah Abu al-Husni, was found yesterday morning near the town of Jabaliya, where he lived in Gaza.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/updates/left_to_die.htm

Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shot twice in the head by an Israeli soldier as she walked down the street in Khan Yunis refugee camp with her mother.
28 July 2003

She was coming down the street and ran to me and hugged me, crying,
'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head, one straight after the other.
She was still in my arms and she died."
http://www.guardian.co.uk/g2/story/0,3604,1007051,00.html

This boy was in his own house and an IDF soldier barges into the house and shoots him dead Mohammed a 7-year-old boy fell dead, still clutching his piece of bread.
Tuesday December 23, 2003
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Story/0,2763,1112055,00.html

Israel Baby is born then dies
September 11, 2003
Birth and death at the checkpoint
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/338937.html

Three shot in the back by Israeli snipers, one a 15-year-old boy
Siege off Nablus
January, 2004
15 year old boy who was shot while standing in front of his house. The sniper bulet hit Amjad in the back. He died on his way to the hospital. The second is Amer Kathym Arafat who was also shot in the back by a sniper bullet. The third is Rouhi Hazem Shouman, 25, who was also shot in the back by a sniper.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/appeals/lift_the_siege.htm

Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and head while buying candy with her friends.
5 June 2004
http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article2785.shtml
15 year old boy & Amer Kathym & Rouhi Hazem Shouman all shot in the backby a sniper.
http://www.palestinemonitor.org/appeals/lift_the_siege.htm
An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
http://tinyurl.com/99kh8zk
IDF shoots 13-year-old girl in the back with 20 bullets and then the IDF commander goes over to the girl and shoots her again to make sure she was dead
Tue., October 05, 2004
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/485274.html

“I have never before watched soldiers entice children like mice into a trap and murder them for sport."

http://www.israel-state-terrorism.org/children.html

http://tinyurl.com/8rmn2g3

Reader, JimParker was the above justified or not, you tell me,
The deliberate killing of children goes on and on and on But the above is never reported in the US press. Americans cannot understand why the Palestinians cannot get along with the Jews of Israel because the citizens of the US are shielded from the real TRUTH

btw which commandment says; Thy Shall Not Kill-?

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JesusIsFaithful said:
.,.,.,Death is coming because of sin. And children are born with sin, whethor you like it or not.
No disrespect intended or implied but children are born with a clean soul free of sin.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All children belong to God, any child that dies goes to be with God, who know what age God decides a person be held accountable. I dont, do you.??

In all His Love

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we believe Jesus, we know that God loves children and condemns hurting them. He would be a hypocrite if He went against His own law. God is not a hypocrite.

tooldtocare

Jan 24, 2014
far side of the moon
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God planted the seed of life on this planet. He set back and waited until we could understand His words and then He made a series of suggestions of do’s & don’ts leaving us to choose which path we will take. He gave us “free will” & what we do with it is our choice to make. If you choose to follow Him you will be blessed.

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Zec 7:10 KJV) And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless, the stranger, nor the poor; and let none of you imagine evil against his brother in your heart.

(Exo 22:21 KJV) Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Exo 23:9 KJV) Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.

(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.

(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

(Deu 7:11 KJV) Thou shalt therefore keep the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which I command thee this day, to do them.

(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he sware unto thy fathers:

(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

In 1939, the core Jewish population reached its historical peak of 17 million
The world's core Jewish population in early 2014 was estimated at 14.2 million

It is clear enough, they be not multiplying which is contrary to (Deu 7:13 KJV)

Comments welcome :)-
www.universalknowledge.net

Barrd

His Humble Servant
Jul 27, 2015
...following a Jewish carpenter...
God, Who exists beyond space and beyond time, and in Whom is Light, which is the Life, can not murder anyone as we understand the term.

It is a difficult concept for us, who are mortal, and for whom death is the ultimate tragedy...however, with God it is not so. Without Him, we are already dead. Only with God, is there Life.

thirdeyezero

Aug 27, 2015
tooldtocare said:
Passover the facts

(Exo 12:21 KJV) Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.

blood that is in the basin, and strike the lintel and the two side posts with the blood that is in the basin; and none of you shall go out at the door of his house until the morning.

(Exo 12:30 KJV) And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.

murder children..,. Yes/No-?

I await your answer
Both good and evil suffer the same penalty of death, so if humans can only understand Gods actions as good then everything he does to them will end badly.

JimmyAk

Mar 25, 2015
Georgia, USA
Our Lord is a God of justice. Untimely death is not part of His agenda for mankind. He knows what we do not know. The plagues that occurred in Egypt was an act of justice and not wickedness. Remember, God replaced Isaac, Abraham's son with a lamb so he could live. Hence my response is no.

http://www.amazon.com/author/jimiakanbi