Do you feel insignificant in God's eyes? Consider:

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
INSIGNIFICANT IN GOD’S EYES:
• Jehovah noticed you even before you were born.
(Psalm 139:16) . . .Your eyes even saw me as an embryo; All its parts were written in your book Regarding the days when they were formed, Before any of them existed.

• Jehovah knows what is in your heart, and he knows what you are thinking.
(1 Chronicles 28:9) . . .“And you, Solʹo·mon my son, know the God of your father and serve him with a complete heart and with a delightful soul, for Jehovah searches through all hearts, and he discerns every inclination of the thoughts. If you search for him, he will let himself be found by you, but if you leave him, he will reject you forever.

• Jehovah personally listens to each one of your prayers.
(Psalm 65:2) 2 O Hearer of prayer, to you people of all sorts will come. . .

• Your actions affect Jehovah’s feelings.
(Proverbs 27:11) . . .Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, So that I can make a reply to him who taunts me.

• Jehovah has personally drawn you to him.
(John 6:44) . . .No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him. . .

• If you die, Jehovah knows you so well that he will be able to resurrect you. He will reconstruct your body and restore your mind along with your memories and other unique aspects of your personality.
(John 11:21-25) . . .Martha then said to Jesus: “Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died. 22 Yet even now I know that whatever you ask God for, God will give you.” 23 Jesus said to her: “Your brother will rise.” 24 Martha said to him: “I know he will rise in the resurrection on the last day.” 25 Jesus said to her: “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life. . .

(John 11:39-44) . . .Jesus said: “Take the stone away.” Martha, the sister of the deceased, said to him: “Lord, by now he must smell, for it has been four days.” 40 Jesus said to her: “Did I not tell you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?” 41 So they took the stone away. Then Jesus raised his eyes heavenward and said: “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42 True, I knew that you always hear me; but I spoke on account of the crowd standing around, so that they may believe that you sent me.” 43 When he had said these things, he cried out with a loud voice: “Lazʹa·rus, come out!” 44 The man who had been dead came out with his feet and hands bound with wrappings, and his face was wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them: “Free him and let him go.”

(Acts 24:15) . . .there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
INSIGNIFICANT IN GOD’S EYES:
• Jehovah noticed you even before you were born.
(Psalm 139:16) . . .Your eyes even saw me as an embryo; All its parts were written in your book Regarding the days when they were formed, Before any of them existed.

• Jehovah knows what is in your heart, and he knows what you are thinking.
(1 Chronicles 28:9) . . .“And you, Solʹo·mon my son, know the God of your father and serve him with a complete heart and with a delightful soul, for Jehovah searches through all hearts, and he discerns every inclination of the thoughts. If you search for him, he will let himself be found by you, but if you leave him, he will reject you forever.

• Jehovah personally listens to each one of your prayers.
(Psalm 65:2) 2 O Hearer of prayer, to you people of all sorts will come. . .

• Your actions affect Jehovah’s feelings.
(Proverbs 27:11) . . .Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, So that I can make a reply to him who taunts me.

• Jehovah has personally drawn you to him.
(John 6:44) . . .No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him. . .

• If you die, Jehovah knows you so well that he will be able to resurrect you. He will reconstruct your body and restore your mind along with your memories and other unique aspects of your personality.
(John 11:21-25) . . .Martha then said to Jesus: “Lord, if you had been here, my brother would not have died. 22 Yet even now I know that whatever you ask God for, God will give you.” 23 Jesus said to her: “Your brother will rise.” 24 Martha said to him: “I know he will rise in the resurrection on the last day.” 25 Jesus said to her: “I am the resurrection and the life. The one who exercises faith in me, even though he dies, will come to life. . .

(John 11:39-44) . . .Jesus said: “Take the stone away.” Martha, the sister of the deceased, said to him: “Lord, by now he must smell, for it has been four days.” 40 Jesus said to her: “Did I not tell you that if you would believe you would see the glory of God?” 41 So they took the stone away. Then Jesus raised his eyes heavenward and said: “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42 True, I knew that you always hear me; but I spoke on account of the crowd standing around, so that they may believe that you sent me.” 43 When he had said these things, he cried out with a loud voice: “Lazʹa·rus, come out!” 44 The man who had been dead came out with his feet and hands bound with wrappings, and his face was wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them: “Free him and let him go.”

(Acts 24:15) . . .there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.
Mt 10:29Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
Mt 10:30But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Mt 10:31Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Mt 10:32Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please tell me?
I cannot create the first message.
Thank you.

Прошу помощи ??
Не могу написать в топик.
Спасибо.
To copy someone else's post first click the word "quote" on the lower right corner of their post and then click the word "Reply: also in lower right corner. Now with their post printed on you screen you may answer their question or comment on what they said.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To copy someone else's post first click the word "quote" on the lower right corner of their post and then click the word "Reply: also in lower right corner. Now with their post printed on you screen you may answer their question or comment on what they said.
Hi John, I think he means how to create a thread maybe?

Reactions: amadeus

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please tell me?
Thank you.

Прошу помощи ??
Спасибо.
Hello @Sergapi If you want to start a Thread, go to the forum you want to share in like, "General Discussion", "Spirituality forum", prayer forum and so on. Upper right it say's "Create Thread". Click on that and there will be drop downs to see if your Thread is already being discussed. If not, close out of that and you will have room to type your message. Hope this helps!

Or, if you just want to reply to a thread, then Amadeus gave you those instructions :)

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Mt 10:29Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
Mt 10:30But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
Mt 10:31Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Mt 10:32Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
Great supporting information Amad.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please tell me?
Thank you.

Прошу помощи ??
Спасибо.
I am sorry Sergapi, I do not understand the question sir, please rephrase. Welcome to the forum, nice meeting you.