Do You Feel You are Being Bullied to Think a Certain Way?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
[SIZE=18pt]Do You Feel You are Being Bullied to Think a Certain Way?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt]Some commentators’ comments (cable news) that aim at manipulating you to think a certain way:[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=18pt]“Who cares?” (said by commentator about the plagiarism story)[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=18pt]“Who cares?” (said by commentators about Hillary’s email scandal)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt][Yes, these have been actual statements made by those in the dishonest media. You are not supposed to care about any story they themselves do not care about. And of course they care or do not care based on their bias for/against this/that candidate][/SIZE]

• [SIZE=18pt]Ted Cruz was rude [Hmm… I didn’t think so (??). Did I watch the speech properly? I guess not...][/SIZE]

• [SIZE=18pt]Ted Cruz was booed for not endorsing T [Well, maybe… Then again, maybe the cameras only caught the pro-Trump people--not the pro-Cruz people? But of course you will see & hear what they want you to see/hear. How do we know Cruz people were not booing T?][/SIZE]

[SIZE=18pt][Over the course of the last year, many other candidates did and said the same kinds of things T did, but while T was praised for and/or given a pass (even when he was out of line)… the other candidates were not. They were held to account... guess they weren’t wealthy enough… [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=18pt]We have only 2 choices when voting—[HUGE lie][/SIZE]

• [SIZE=18pt]Cruz turned off his own supporters [He did?? Hmm… that’s news to me. I guess I was wrong to… have even more respect for him than before.. [/SIZE][SIZE=18pt] for going against the grain, for not being a part of GroupThink… guess I was wrong… s[/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]ays the media… Will I ever learn to think like they do? [/SIZE][SIZE=18pt] If I could learn to do that, I would be… SO cool… But for some reason, I just keep getting these things wrong… Hmmm… What’s the matter w/ me anyway?? [/SIZE][SIZE=18pt] ][/SIZE]

• [SIZE=18pt]Ted Cruz could not possibly have done what he did because… NOOO!!! He had principles? He couldn’t just declined to endorse because the person was not endorse-able…? !! [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=18pt]Nah… [/SIZE][SIZE=18pt]says the media… That is an absurd and ridiculous thought!! No one in his/her right mind would have principles—or if he did, he would never put them before worldly position and wealth!! NOPE… not possible… Cruz was[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=18pt]rude… selfish… ambitious [I mean, you know, in a bad kinda way… not the way we the talking-heads in the media are ambitious… There’s nothing wrong with the way WE are ambitious… just that moron Cruz… [/SIZE]

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You planning to vote for Ted?

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ScaliaFan said:
i think you know who i am voting 4

he isn't running

You could write his name in.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
another lie from the media:

worship OUR candidate. He or she is the only one who can do much for the US

gee, I thought Jesus was the Savior?

maybe if more people went to Church and watched shows about Jesus as opposed to the "news" which is incredibly biased and therefore not to be trusted... the world would b a better place

do ya think?

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Pat Caddell (spelling?) is one of the few (or maybe the only, now that i think about it) people on cable news who actually ADMITS that, as he said it, the media is putting it's thumb on the scale of this election...

Good for Pat Caddell, for speaking the truth... I soemtimes get the feeling Fox staff don't exactly appreciate it... but maybe that is my imagination... inspired by the fact that the media really is... putting its thumb on the scales of this election

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have the mind of Christ. I think about heavenly things.

Well sometimes i think about earthly things.... But i don't discuss them on a Christian board.

I try to stay focused....

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Pat Caddell is one of the only Dems i have any respect for..

i SERIOUSLY doubt he will vote for HC

probably Gary Johnson

:)

Dan57

Sep 25, 2012
Illinois
Faith
Country
United States
ScaliaFan said:
[SIZE=18pt]Do You Feel You are Being Bullied to Think a Certain Way?[/SIZE]
The problem is that most people don't think at all, they just automatically vote their party line.. In Chicago for instance, nearly everyone just punches the straight democrat ticket... I swear that if Jesus Christ were running for mayor as a Republican and Adolf Hitler was running as a Democrat, Hitler would be the next Mayor...They don't know the issues and don't care, they just vote for what government will give them, just like their parents and grandparents did before them.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Dan57 said:
The problem is that most people don't think at all, they just automatically vote their party line.. In Chicago for instance, nearly everyone just punches the straight democrat ticket... I swear that if Jesus Christ were running for mayor as a Republican and Adolf Hitler was running as a Democrat, Hitler would be the next Mayor...They don't know the issues and don't care, they just vote for what government will give them, just like their parents and grandparents did before them.
LOL

yeh, i know... pathetic

I do recall someone famously said (in book of Quotations i read once)

"People don't think"

it was a generalized thing to say, of course b/c some of us DO think

As a bumper sticker put it

"I think. Therefore, i vote Republican"

But (sigh)... I will have to change that to

"I think.. therefore, i vote Libertarian"

:)

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
The media want u to think (this and that)

they want you to think that what they tell you is news is news.. what they do not tell you is not important...

I mean, all this election information on the news... sick o'that...

I am sure there are plenty of murders going on during this election season... plenty of odd news out there... interesting, need2know news... but instead all we hear is about this candidate going after that candidate...

I feel so sorry for those people who are victims of terrorism in the middle east.. They do not get much coverage... they are not billionaires, ya know... didn't violate federal laws and etc... they are nobodys