Do You Know "the Kingdom Of God"?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVEMany Christian today did not understand what is THE KINGDOM OF GOD. As we all know...GOD IS SPIRIT AND HIS KINGDOM IS SPIRIT AND ETERNALIN THE LORD PRAYER.. JESUS TEACH US TO WELCOME THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND THE WILL OF GOD...HERE ON EARTH AS IN HEAVEN....SEE!! GOD IS SO GOOD.JESUS IS THE ONE WHO BRING THE KINGDOM OF GOD HERE ON EARTH...THAT WHY JESUS NAME IS EMMANUEL "GOD-WITH-US" MEAN THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITH US."After John the Baptist was arrested, JESUS came to Galilee, proclaiming the good news of GOD, and saying, 'The time is fulfilled, and THE KINGDOM OF GOD has come near; repent, and believe in the good news.'" [Mk. 1:14-5] JESUS stated that HE must proclaim the good news of THE KINGDOM OF GOD to the other cities also, for HE was sent by THE HEAVENLY FATHER for this purpose. [Lk. 4:43] "JESUS accompanied by the twelve disciples, went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and proclaiming the good news of THE KINGDOM , and curing every disease and every sickness." [Mt. 9:35; Lk. 8:1] HE also sent out HIS twelve disciples to proclaim THE KINGDOM OF GOD and to heal, giving them power and authority over all demons and to cure all diseases. [Lk. 9:1-2] Wherever JESUS went, when the crowds found out about it, they followed HIM, and HE welcomed them. HE spoke to them about THE KINGDOM OF GOD, healing those who needed to be cured. [Lk. 9:11] JESUS'S work of proclaiming THE KINGDOM OF GOD did not end while HE was on earth. After HIS suffering, death and Resurrection, He presented himself alive to His disciples by many convincing proofs, appearing to them during forty days and speaking about THE KINGDOM OF GOD. [Acts 1:3] MAY GOD BLESS ALLAMENFROM WATT

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVEIn the Old Testament, many references are found to the LORD'S promise of HIS coming KINGDOM. [2 Sam. 7:12-3, 7:16; 1 Kgs 9:5; 1 Chr. 17:11-2, 17:14, 22:10; Dan. 4:3, 4:34, 7:18, 7:27] The GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, NOT THE GOD OF THE DEAD, BUT GOD OF THE LIVING, [Mt. 22:32] promised to Abraham, "And in your descendants all the families of the earth shall be blessed." [Acts. 3:25; Gal. 3:8] To Abraham and HIS ONE SEED was the promise of THE SPIRIT made, that HIS blessing might be received by all through faith in JESUS. [Rom. 4:16; Gal. 3:14, 16] Those who belong to CHRIST are Abraham's offspring, heirs according to the promise, because they have followed in the faith of HE who is THE SPIRITUAL FATHER OF ALL CHRISTIANS. [Mal. 2:15; Rom. 4:16; Gal. 3:19] THE SPIRITUALL CHILDREN OF ABRAHAM, THE CHILDREN OF THE GODLY SEED OF JESUS,BORN A NEW OF GOD, [1 Jn. 3:9, 5:18] OF IMPERISHABLE SEED, [1 Pet. 1:23] ARE THOSE WHO WILL TRULY INHERIT ETERNAL KINGDOM OF GOD. MAY GOD BLESS ALLAMENFROM WATT

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVETHIS IS IMPORTANT TO ALL OF US, HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE COMING OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD!!!KEEP THIS IS OUR HEART, MIND AND OUR SOUL....AS THE ANGEL REVEALED THAT KINGDOM OF GOD WILL COME AS THE ANGEL SAID TO ZECHARIAH :-13 - But the angel said to him: "Do not be afraid, Zechariah; your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear you a son, and you are to give him the name John. 14 - He will be a joy and delight to you, and many will rejoice because of his birth, 15 - for he will be great in the sight of THE LORD. He is never to take wine or other fermented drink, and HE WILL BE FILLED WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT EVEN FROM HIS BIRHT. 16 - Many of the people of Israel will he bring back to THE LORD their GOD. 17 - And he will go on before THE LORD, in THE SPIRIT and power of ELIJAH, to turn the hearts of the fathers to their children and the disobedient to the wisdom of the righteous—TO MAKE READY A PEOPLE PREPARED FOR THE LORD." (LUKE 1:13-17)"In those days, John the Baptist appeared in the wilderness of Judea, proclaiming, "REPENT, FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD HAS COME NEAR." This is the one of whom the prophet Isaiah spoke when he said, 'The voice of one crying out in the wilderness: 'PREPARED THE WAY OF THE LORD, MAKE HIS PATHS STRAIGHT." [Matthew 3:1-3,] There are some who believe that THE KINGDOM OF GOD has arrived in Heaven. There are others who believe that it will come when JESUS physically returns to reign for a thousand years on earth. Still others believe that THE KINGDOM OF GODis inherited by simply having faith in JESUS CHRIST. Is THE KINGDOM OF GOD truly that easy to inherit? Which of these beliefs are biblically sound? PLEASE... ONLY THROUGH THE HOLY SPIRIT WE WILL KNOW THE TRUTH. SO PRAY FOR THE HOLY SPIRIT TO TEACH US THE THE WISDOM OF GOD.MAY GOD BLESS ALLAMENFROM WATT

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVETHIS IS HOW JESUS GAVE US GOOD EXAMPLE HOW TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD. CHRIST REVEALED THE KINGDOM OF GOD :-31 - He told them another parable: "THE KINGDOM OF GOD is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. 32 - Though it is the smallest of all your seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and perch in its branches." THE HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED TO TODAY...MATTHEW 13 : 31-32 AND MATTHEW 20:26-28 [url="http://www.ewtn.net/audiovideo/index.asp]http://www.ewtn.net/audiovideo/index.asp[/url]MAY GOD BLESS ALLAMENFROM WATT

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVECommon question...What was this KINGDOM OF GOD that JESUS was talking about? JESUS said, "THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE. You shall love THE LORD YOUR GOD with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind and with all your strength. Then, You shall love your neighbour as yourself. There is no other commandment greater than these." [Mk. 12:29-31] To the scribe who understood these words, JESUS told him that hewas not far from THE KINGDOM OF GOD. [Mk. 12:34] When asked who was THE GREATEST in THE GREATEST, JESUS answered, "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like children, you will never enter the THE KINGDOM OF GOD. Whoever becomes humble like this child is THE GREATEST in THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. Whoever welcomes one such child in MY name welcomes ME." [Mt. 18:1-3] "THE KINGDOM OF GOD is not food and drink but righteousness and peace and joy in THE HOLY SPIRIT." [Rom. 14:17] Seeking further knowledge about THE KINGDOM OF GOD, the followers of Jesus requently asked Him to tell them what it was like. [Mk. 4:30; Lk. 13:18, 20] JESUS compared THE KINGDOM OF GOD to a man who sowed seed in his field and whileeverybody was asleep, an enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat. [Mt. 13:24-5] JESUS is talking about HIS Church. Its field is the whole world. The good seed is the spiritual children of God within the Holy Church. [Mt. 13:38] Satan plants deceivers among the people to mislead God's children from the truth. [Mt. 13:39] These deceivers will be gathered by the angels [Mt. 13:39] and burned wherethere will be weeping and gnashing of teeth [Mt. 13:42] prior to the gathering of the spiritual children of God who will rejoice in the eternal KIGDOM OF HEAVEN. The THE KINGDOM OF GOD is like someone who scatters the seed on the ground. While he sleeps and rises night and day, the seed sprouts and grows and he does not know how. [Mk. 4:26] This represents the spiritual growth of the children of GOD within HIS Holy Church. They persevere through all their worldly obstacles. As no one can predict the movement of the wind, no one can predict how THE HOLY SPIRIT will sanctify GOD'S children. MAY GOD BLESS ALLAMENFROM WATT

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE
What is this Kingdom of God?... A Riddle!: This Kingdom is never defined in the Gospels, rather they present it as "a riddle": 1- It is something "so big" that the whole world can enter into it... each one of us has to enter into it (Jn.3:3,5, Matt.18:3). 2- But it is "so small" that he enters into each one of us, it is within us (Luk.17:21, Matt.6:10). The answer is "Jesus Christ": - It is so big, that it is the "Mystical Body of Christ", his Church... and it is something so small, that it is the same Jesus in our hearts. Jesus is the King and the Kingdom: Jesus not only came to show us the Way, but He Himself is "the Way", I am the way and the truth and the life (Jn.14:6)... and He Himself is "the Truth" and "the Life"... ... In the Kingdom of God, Jesus is the King... and He came to preach the Kingdom...but not only that, He Himself is "the Kingdom", praise the Lord.. The "Kingdom" and the "Church" are considered the same thing in Mat.16:17-18... and this is why the apostles never mentioned the Kingdom after the Gospels, because when they mentioned the Church, or simply Jesus Christ, they were preaching the Kingdom, their task (Matt.10:7, Lk.9:2). You "in Christ", and Christ "in You": This is the essence of a "Christian": To be in Christ, and Christ in him, as repeated 7 times in the center of the Sermon of the Last Supper, In John 15:2-7: "Whoever remains in me and I in him will bear much fruit". To "remain in Christ", is to abide in his only Church, in the "Mystical Body of Christ", says Paul (1Cor.12, Rom.12)... if you are in his Church, but in sin, you are still in the Church, but as a member with gangrene, you will not bear fruit, rather you will rotten your neighbor members... when you go home in sin you will not bring Jesus home, but Satan, though you are still a Christian... For Christ "to dwell in you", you have to be a member of "his only Church", a branch of his only vine, says Jesus in Jn.15... only one Church, as only one tree!...... Paul says the same: You have to be a member of the Body of Christ, of his only Church! (1Cor.12, Rom.12). Peter says the same: You have to be a living stone of the only building (1Pet.2:5). Jesus is great when he talks about a Christian "dwelling in Him" , and "He in the Christian": "If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask for whatever you wish, and it will be done to you" (Jn.15:7)... ask for "whatever you wish"... "and you will get it", says the Jerusalem Bible.... And continues Jesus, in the same Sermon: "whoever believes in me will perform the same works as I do, and will perform even greater works" (Jn.14:12)... "a Christian will do even greater works like Jesus!"... and this has been true in the history of the Church: St. Patrick resurrected 38 persons; an evangelist on T.V. has an audience of millions...​
MAY GOD BLESS ALLAMENFROM WATT

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVEJESUS said: "No one can see the kingdom of GOD without being born from above."Question: "But how can a person be born again? Surely I cannot reenter my mother's womb and be born again, can I?"JESUS answers: "I say to you, no one can enter the kingdom of GOD without being bornof water and Spirit. What is born of flesh is flesh and what is born of spirit is spirit."(John 3:3-6 )MAY GOD BLESS ALLAMENFROM WATT

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVEThe "Kingdom of God" is identified with the "Church of Christ" in Matt.16:18-19:"on this Peter I will build my church... I will give you, Peter, the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven" . Some people believe that JESUS is to come again to establish his Kingdom... it is already established!... it is his only Church!... and if you abide in the Church of Christ,and Christ abides in you, you are in the Kingdom of God now!, doing on earth marvelous wonders, even greater than those of JESUS himself, and you live with the love and joy and peace that no one and nothing can take away... now, on earth!. In his Second Coming, JESUS will not come to "save" but to "judge", to bring the good ones to Heaven and the bad ones to Hell... but now, and only now is the time of salvation! (2Cor.6:2)... It is a "shame", but also a "glory", because it is the fulfillment of the prophecies of JESUS who 2,000 years ago said, in the Sermon of the End of Times, that there will come many false prophets, with many false churches of Christ, that will deceive many (Matt.24:5,11,24)... and the same prophecy is made in the Bible by Peter and Paul (2Pet.2, 2Tim.3). MAY GOD BLESS ALLAMENFROM WATT

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVEThe Church is the "Sons of the Kingdom, the good seed".Matthew 13:38The Church is the "Key of Knowledge", taken by heretics, from those seeking to enter the Kingdom. Matthew 23:13, Luke 11:52The scribes learned from the Kingdom of Heaven, the Church, and brought forth things both new and old,Matthew 13:52The Church is the "Kingdom which cannot be shaken",Hebrews 12:28"But in the days of those kingdoms the GOD of heaven will set up a Kingdom THAT SHALL NEVER BE DESTROYED, and His Kingdom SHALL NOT BE DELIVERED UP TO ANOTHER PEOPLE; AND IT SHALL BREAK IN PIECES, AND SHALL CONSUME ALL THESE KINGDOMS, AND ITSELF SHALL STAND FOREVER."Daniel 2:44Saint Paul had fellow workers who were members of the Kingdom of GOD,Colossians 4:11MAY GOD BLESS ALLAMENFROM WATT

Jake99

Jul 3, 2008
WATT, Here I am again to share the truth and the way that Jesus spoke of. Knowledge of the simple system that God approves of for the proper management of the earth is what the Messiah brings with him. You can read the bible a billion times and never find the truth or the way and yet it is within the bible if you know what Jesus was trying to say. It is the moneychangers and salesman who must be prohibited from the temple of God. The armies must be destroyed and the lines taken off the map. You must treat your neighbor as you would yourself means the world must become one nation under Gods ways. Capitalism is Satan's Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jake99

Jul 3, 2008
(treeoflife;55528)
Be careful not to use flesh when you speak to Watt, he will catch you.
It is my intention to be caught by Watt for only I know of the Kingdom of God here on earth and how to enter into it. I am the truth and the way that the world is waiting for to save it from mankinds ways. I have already fulfilled at least 300 prophecies here is an example of some of them.http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/James...rrent=scan3.jpg

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
In your posts Watt, you always start with "In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit". What is the name of these three?

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE(marksman;55696)
In your posts Watt, you always start with "In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit". What is the name of these three?
Oh thanks for that wonderful question....ACTUALLY..."IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRIT" THAT IS WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT INSTRUCTED ME TO DO..THE HOLY SPIRIT REVEALED THAT THIS IS THE AUTHORITIES IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH THAT GIVEN BY JESUS TO ALL THOSE WHO BELIEVE AND FOLLOW HIM...JESUS IS WITH US ...THAT IS WHEN WE FULFILL WHAT JESUS COMMANDED.What is the name of these three?....Well....1. IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER - THE ALMIGHTY GOD WHO IS IN THE HEAVEN, THE CREATOR OF UNIVERSE.... THE ONLY GOD....2. THE SON - "THE WORD", "HE IS WITH GOD" AND "HE IS GOD", HE IS THE EMMANUEL,HE IS THE PRINCE OF PEACE, HE IS THE KING OF KING, LORD OF LORD,HE IS THE ALPHA AND OMEGA, THE FIRST AND THE LAST, THE BEGINNING AND THE END, HE IS THE SHOOT AND OFFSPRING OF DAVID, THE RADIANT MORNING STAR, HE IS THE SON OF GOD- (THE WORD BECOME FLESH) HE IS THE SON OF MAN....HE IS THE SAME YESTERDAY TODAY AND FOREVER.3. THE HOLY SPIRIT...Old Testament the Hebrew word (ruwach, pronounced roo'-akh) was used when talking about the Spirit. This word literally means WIND, even the wind associated with a BREATHE! In the New Testament the Greek word (pneuma, pronounced pnyoo'-mah) was used which means the BREATHE or a BREEZE! We can literally think of the Holy Spirit as the "Breathe of God!"Most Christians today understand JESUS THE SON, and GOD THE FATHER as two very distinct Persons within the Godhead; however, there has been much confusion over the identity of THE HOLY SPIRIT. Perhaps some of this dates back to the King James translation of the Bible where the word "SPIRIT" or "GHOST" was used instead of "BREATHE" or "WIND" of GOD. In any case, many people throughout the ages have thought of the THE HOLY SPIRIT more as a thing than a Person. Nothing could be further from the truth, and in fact as we begin to know the Person of THE HOLY SPIRIT we will want to have a closer relationship with Him just as we would the FATHER or SON.Although the word TRINITY is not mentioned in the Bible, we know GOD is THREE IN ONE. There are three very distinct Person’s that make up theGODHEAD. THEY ARE all equal in every way.They (THE FATHER, THE SON , THE HOLY SPIRIT) are all:Omnipotent – All powerful. Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, THE HOLY SPIRIT shall come upon YOU, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow you: therefore also that THE HOLY THING which SHALL BE BORN OF YOU shall be called THE SON OF GOD.Omnipresent – At all places at once. Psalms 139:7 Where shall I go from your Spirit? or where shall I flee from your presence?Omniscient – All knowing. 1 Corinthians 2:10 But GOD has revealed them unto us by HIS SPIRIT: for THE SPIRIT searches all things, yea, the deep things of GOD.Eternal - Hebrews 9:14 How much more shall the blood of CHRIST, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to GOD, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living GOD?Equal - Acts 5:3-4 But Peter said, Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to THE HOLY SPIRIT, and to keep back part of the price of the land? While it remained, was it not your own? and after it was sold, was it not in your own power? why have you conceived this thing in your heart? you have not lied unto men, but unto GOD.THE HOLY SPIRIT was part of all things, from the very beginning of scripture to the very end of scriptureGenesis 1:1 In the beginning GOD (elohiym (pronounced el-o-heem') created the heaven and the earth.Elohiym is the plural form of GOD. Therefore, as scripture was inspired and man began to write the Word, it was evident to the writers that GOF was made of more than 1 Person but at the same time there was one GODHEAD. There are many scriptural references that show the coexistence of the the entities within THE TRINITYLuke 3:22 And THE HOLY GHOST descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, "THOU ART MY BELOVED SON; IN THEE I AM WELL PLEASED."Here we see the evidence of THE FATHER , SON, and HOLY SPIRIT all mentioned within one verse. We also see the same reference elsewhere in the Gospels. Matthew 3:16-17 And JESUS, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto HIM, and he saw THE SPIRIT OF GOD descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: And A VOICE FROM HEAVEN, saying, "THIS IS MY BELOVED SON, IN WHOM I AM PLEASED."Mark 1:10-13 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and THE SPIRIT like a dove descending upon HIM: And there came A VOICE FROM HEAVEN, saying, THOU ARTMY BELOVED SON, IN WHOM I WELL PLEASED. And immediately THE SPIRIT drivethHIM into the wilderness. And HE was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted of Satan; and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered unto HIM.MAY GOD BLESS ALLAMEN FROM WATT

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE(treeoflife;55528)
Be careful not to use flesh when you speak to Watt, he will catch you.
Hei... dont be like that... my friendsIN GOD, NOTHING IS TO BE FEAR. FOR 'GOD WILL' IS FOR THE GOOD OF EVERYTHING...........................................GOD IS LOVE...............................GOD BLESS ALLAMENFROM WATT

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE(Jake99;55527)
WATT, Here I am again to share the truth and the way that Jesus spoke of. Knowledge of the simple system that God approves of for the proper management of the earth is what the Messiah brings with him.
JESUS PLANS HIS CHURCH FOUNDED ON PETER :-"And I tell you that you are PETER, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it." (MATTHEW 16:18) AND ALSO FOUNDED ON THE APOSTLES (MATTHEW 10:1) :-"HE called his twelve disciples to HIM and gave them authority to drive out evil[a] spirits and to heal every disease and sickness."HERE JESUS EXPLAIN HIS CHURCH :-"I tell you the truth, the man who does not enter the sheep pen by the gate, but climbs in by some other way, is a thief and a robber. The man who enters by the gate is the shepherd of his sheep. The watchman opens the gate for him, and the sheep listen to his voice. He calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes on ahead of them, and his sheep follow him because they know his voice. But they will never follow a stranger; in fact, they will run away from him because they do not recognize a stranger's voice." JESUS used this figure of speech, but they did not understand what he was telling them. Therefore JESUS said again, "I tell you the truth, I AM THE GATE FOR MY SHEEP. All who ever came before me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. I AM THE GATE; whoever enters through ME will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. "I AM THE GOOD SHEPHERD. THE GOOD SHEPHERD lays down his life for the sheep. The hired hand is not the shepherd who owns the sheep. So when he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf attacks the flock and scatters it. The man runs away because he is a hired hand and cares nothing for the sheep. "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me— just as the Father knows me and I know the Father—and I lay down my life for the sheep. I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life—only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father." (JOHN 10:1-18)THE TRUTH IS HERE.....AS WE ALL KNOW.. JESUS GAVE THE AUTHORITY TO ST PETER (JOHN21: 15-17) AS JESUS INSTRUCTED ST. PETER TO :- 1. "FEED MY LAMBS" 2. "LOOK AFTER MY SHEEP" 3. "FEED MY SHEEP"(Jake99;55527)
You can read the bible a billion times and never find the truth or the way and yet it is within the bible if you know what Jesus was trying to say.
Oh yes...when we lean on our understanding.....we will never find THE TRUTH. (Jake99;55527)
It is the moneychangers and salesman who must be prohibited from the temple of God. The armies must be destroyed and the lines taken off the map. You must treat your neighbor as you would yourself means the world must become one nation under Gods ways. Capitalism is Satan's Way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS WHAT JESUS SAID :-"If anyone comes to ME and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be MY disciple. And anyone who does not carry his cross and follow ME cannot be MY disciple. "Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Will he not first sit down and estimate the cost to see if he has enough money to complete it? For if he lays the foundation and is not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule him, saying, 'This fellow began to build and was not able to finish.' "Or suppose a king is about to go to war against another king. Will he not first sit down and consider whether he is able with ten thousand men to oppose the one coming against him with twenty thousand? If he is not able, he will send a delegation while the other is still a long way off and will ask for terms of peace. In the same way, any of you who does not give up everything he has cannot be MY disciple. "Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is fit neither for the soil nor for the manure pile; it is thrown out. "He who has ears to hear,let him hear." (LIKE 14:26-35)THE TRUTH IS HERE....THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AMONG US.THEREFORE SEARCH FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND ALL THINGS SHALL BE ADDED UNTO YOU.MAY GOD BLESS ALLAMENFROM WATT

crooner

Aug 11, 2007
If you draw two circles intwining with each other we live in ithe middle where heaven and earth intertwine we live in the kingdom now and the kingdom to come when Jesus come back. We are still attached to both.

watt

Jun 21, 2008
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER AND OF THE SON AND OF THE HOLY SPIRITHERE I AM AGAIN TO SHARE THE TRUTH OF GOD LOVE(crooner;55749)
If you draw two circles intwining with each other we live in ithe middle where heaven and earth intertwine we live in the kingdom now and the kingdom to come when Jesus come back. We are still attached to both.
THE TRUTH OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS HERE, AND THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AMONG US HERE ON EARTH .....AS JESUS SAID :-"I have revealed YOU (THE FATHER) to those whom YOU gave ME out of the world. They were YOURS; YOU gave them to ME and they have obeyed YOUR WORD. Now they know that everything YOU have given ME comes from YOU. For I gave them the words YOU gave ME and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from YOU, and they believed that YOU sent ME. I pray for them. I am not praying for the world, but for those YOU have given ME, for they are YOURS. All I have is YOURS, and all YOU have is MINE. And glory has come to ME through them. I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I AM coming to YOU. HOLY FATHER, protect them by the power of YOUR NAME—the name YOU gave ME—so that THEY MAY BE ONE AS WE ARE ONE. While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name YOU gave ME. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled. "I AM coming to YOU now, but I say these things while I AM still in the world, so that theymay have the full measure of MY JOY WITHIN THEM. I have given them YOUR WORD; and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I AM not of the world. I do not pray that YOU should take them out of the world, but that YOU should keep themfrom the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I AM not of the world. Sanctify them by YOUR TRUTH. YOUR WORD IS TRUTH. As YOU sent ME into the world, I also have sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify MYSELF, that they also may be sanctified by the truth (JOHN 17: 6-19)“FATHER, I desire that they also whom YOU gave ME may be with ME where I AM, that they may behold MY GLORY which YOU have given ME; for YOU loved ME before the foundation of the world. (JOHN 17:24)SEE...THE TRUTH OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD!!! In verse 17 JESUS once again JESUS pray that THE FATHER WILL CONSECRATE THEM IN TRUTH - "YOUR WORD IS TRUTH" (THE FATHER WORD)-THE FATHER WILL POUR OVER THEM THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH.MAY GOD BLESS ALL AMENFROM WATT

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A very interesting bible study Watt and one that I will file into my teaching file but, and it is a big but...you haven't told me the name of the father, son and holy spirit. All you have told me is their titles.