Do you support Black Lives Matter?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reactions: Base12

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Stupid slogan for a start.

I do not know about the creators of such a army in depth but from what I can see of it is it's a blighted curse in it's workings.

As for the slogan the devil is in the detail, as how can anyone reject such a slogan, but it's just a slogan, it's affront like so many devilish tools that are used as you can not deny that message but that is not what the movement is truly about in reality, as that is another bag of worms in it's self, they just peddle such slogans as a tool in their arsenal.

Reactions: Pearl and Base12

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why or why not?

Absolutely not, BLM is a Marxist organization that is filled with hate. They don't care about Black lives at all. Kids were killed all black by blacks, where is BLM no where. Black on black violence in Chicago is out of control and where is BLM? No where. BLM does not care about black people just their own agenda which is to destroy America and replace it with Marxism and fascism. BLM are Nazi's

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why or why not?
No, because a slogan achieves nothing. Apart from the fact that the organization is a front for communist theology. The founder of it has said she is an avowed atheist and communist and wants to overthrow democracy and replace it with a communist state.

Last night I watched America Has Got Talent and a standout entry was half a dozen blacks who performed a very original dance routine. They were so good that Simon Cowell (a white man) gave them the golden buzzer. I said to my wife that would do more for blacks than protest marches. The dancers, all males were in tears at being given such an accolade.

Everyone when the cookie crumbles in life often get the short straw. That is not the issue. The issue is what we do with it.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why or why not?

Nope, here are some reasons why...

- Statistics show that systemic racism doesn't exist
- BLM founders admit they are pushing a Marxist ideology
- The mob refuse to discuss it instead resorting to slander
- Riots
- Vandalism
- Arson
- Looting
- Other crime
- Trying to set up autonomous zones
- Tearing down statues
- Cancelling products, art, books, films, etc
- Trying to replace the police with there own radical left police
- The most privileged generation in the worlds history trying to claim oppression

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
QUOTE="Cristo Rei, post: 784847, member: 8688"]Nope, here are some reasons why...

- Statistics show that systemic racism doesn't exist
- BLM founders admit they are pushing a Marxist ideology
- The mob refuse to discuss it instead resorting to slander
- Riots
- Vandalism
- Arson
- Looting
- Other crime
- Trying to set up autonomous zones
- Tearing down statues
- Cancelling products, art, books, films, etc
- Trying to replace the police with there own radical left police
- The most privileged generation in the worlds history trying to claim oppression[/QUOTE
==================================
In other plain words:
Social political movements are not,
Not the Biblical Way.
Not the Correct Way in Jesus,
nor obeying God,
as God Reveals throughout history , and all of His Word, in Jesus.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Aside from the movement or organisation itself, BLM, the question, do black lives matter? does need to be addressed. Because despite the protests of some, both black and white, in the minds of too many, black lives don't matter. And the rebuttal to the idea of blm, that all lives matter, for many is merely a get out of jail free card because they don't want to discuss something that makes them uncomfortable. From a spiritual point of view, just one life matters, regardless of colour. By attempting to focus on all lives, we often lose sight of that one life in front of you that needs your attention. And right there is where racial healing begins. One life at a time starting at home and then reaching out to your immediate neighbor. You can't do anything about all lives, but you can do something about the suffering and pain that lies in the heart of that one life that is in front of your face.
I don't live in the US so my experience with any systemic racism, wherever it exists, is nil. I'm white. Well, sort of an off white really that at this time of the year turns blue now and again and brown in about 5 months. But I've seen and heard enough testimony from pastors even that have experienced racism. Ask Joe Biden. In the seventies want it him who introduced draconian laws that saw black folks going to prison in droves for minor offenses? Aren't you witnessing the fruits of that today? Was that racism? Sure. Systemic? Absolutely.
Ask Planned Parenthood. Weren't they a racist organisation that systematically sought to destroy black lives through abortion and deception? Isn't the Democrat party founded on racism, and even today it's policies a systematic attempt to further enslave black people in poverty, poor education and crime?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All of the injustices and lack of or delay of judgment is referred to in Scripture directly, and it is written that
people's love has grown cold because of it.
Not written that it will get better at all until Jesus Returns.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Eternal life through Jesus Christ matters. All who are not found in him are already dead.

I've heard some thugs assaulted a marine at a McDonald's because he wouldn't say the words. The words do not mean what they say, but are possessed by an ideology. Best be prepared to resist this evil and stand your ground. If you bend to this what will happen when the Antichrist is revealed?

Joseph77

Apr 1, 2020
Tulsa, OK
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What happened when Martin Luther and other reformers revealed the anti-christs ?

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...in the minds of too many Democrats, black lives don't matter.

...in the minds of too many News Organizations, black lives don't matter.

...in the minds of too many Banksters, black lives don't matter.

...in the minds of too many Alphabet Agencies, black lives don't matter.

...in the minds of too many George Sorsos', black lives don't matter.

...in the minds of too many Corporations, black lives don't matter.

...in the minds of too many Illuminati, black lives don't matter.

...in the minds of too many Lizard People, black lives don't matter.

There's a few more 'fill in the blanks' for you.

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And here's one more 'fixed it for you' for those that don't get it...
...in the minds of too many, NONE OF OUR LIVES matter.
^^^
That's what everyone needs to understand.

Satan doesn't care about skin color.

Reactions: Stuart

Base12

Dec 27, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've mentioned this before in another thread...

"Black Lives Matter" is a Terrorist Organization and should be labeled as such.

It should be regarded as...

Burn
Loot
Murder

In fact, the "leader" is now on National Television DEMANDING the defunding of Police. Why? So that we may have lawlessness.

Let's put that into Biblical perspective...

2 Thessalonians 2:3 (NIV)
"Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction"

Once Law and Order (The Restrainer) is taken out of the way, folks can line up to get their Mark of the Beast.

How sad that so many Christians are falling for this already.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
From a spiritual point of view, just one life matters, regardless of colour. By attempting to focus on all lives, we often lose sight of that one life in front of you that needs your attention. And right there is where racial healing begins.
That seems backward to me.

All lives matter. When we say, black lives matter, and that this is "stand alone", that is in itself racist, singling out one group of people because of their so-called 'race'. The thing is . . . we're all the same race.

How exactly does "all lives matter", that is, acknowledging that everyone is valuable, how exactly does that take our sight off of the life in front of us?

I think "racial healing" begins with, well, I like what Morgan Freeman said . . . "I'll stop calling you a white man, and I'll ask you to stop calling me a black man."

That's how we eliminate racism. We stop focusing on it. We stop such nonsense as "black lives matter", as if people need to be convinced.

Why aren't you supporting the unarmed white people killed unjustly killed by police, even black officers?

Singling people out because of their color is racist, no matter who is doing the singling, or what color.

So do I support BLM?

No.

I believe All Lives Matter.

Much love!