Do You Think All Christians Should Give Up Smoking Completely?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think all Christians should give up smoking completely?

• They should all quit completely

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • It's sensible to quit or at least cut down, though it's not 'wrong' to smoke sometimes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Still trying to decide

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't know/ don't care

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
Quit smoking what?
rolleyes.gif

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Then the temple has poop in it too.

-- I am going to pretend this comment actually merits a response.
Poop isn't put IN the body. It is the residue that is expelled from the body after someone eats the food they need to survive.

A necessary event even Jesus was subject to. Wrap your head around that one.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
-- I am going to pretend this comment actually merits a response.
Poop isn't put IN the body. It is the residue that is expelled from the body after someone eats the food they need to survive.

A necessary event even Jesus was subject to. Wrap your head around that one.

Foreigner:

I understand exactly how the human body functions. Thank you. My response was to anyone who constantly refers to the human (christian) body as some type of pure unadulterated vessel that carries The Holy Spirit around.

I would normally never use such words in a Christian conversation but I do find it works well when someone tries to preach at me because they think their temple is cleaner than my temple. Works every time .

Martin W.

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
We should be good stewards of our bodies. Exercise it and feed it good food and good wine. Why you want to pump a carcinogen into your lungs is beyond me. :blink: And yes I know alcohol's negative effects on the body, but I'm not suggesting you become a lush or put it in your cheerios.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Foreigner:

I understand exactly how the human body functions. Thank you. My response was to anyone who constantly refers to the human (christian) body as some type of pure unadulterated vessel that carries The Holy Spirit around.

I would normally never use such words in a Christian conversation but I do find it works well when someone tries to preach at me because they think their temple is cleaner than my temple. Works every time .

Martin W.

-- I didn't see anyone claiming their temple was cleaner than yours. The body is indeed home to the Holy Spirit, though.

I just didn't - and still don't - see the need for the poop comment. Nothing was said to justify it.