do you think it's coming to the "end times"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, there's the COVID-19 and variants, murder hornets, etc. What do y'all think? ...when the bible says i believe that in the end times there will be various pestilences

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, there's the COVID-19 and variants, murder hornets, etc. What do y'all think? ...when the bible says i believe that in the end times there will be various pestilences

Technically, the "endtimes" began when Israel backslid yet again, and found itself no better than a pagan nation. God's wrath came against them, and they had their fill of "pestilences."

That was the "end" of a long age of "chosen" status, and the pattern continues with today's non-Jewish nations once considered "chosen" or "Christian." Western nations have turned away from their Christianity to go back to paganism, and have now been experiencing "pestilences" of their own.

You don't have to look far to see the many judgments God has been afflicting Western nations with. The AIDS epidemic, the Cornovirus pandemic, as well as all of the things that typically assail fallen nations is happening today, replete with natural disasters, trouble in international relations, etc.

The Bible indicates that this great "falling away" will be completed with the modern rise of the old Roman Empire, under the rule of the Antichrist. When this happens, know that the end is soon!

Reactions: Nancy

qwertybo

May 2, 2021
Budapest
Faith
Christian
Country
Hungary
The thing is the The Antichrist is here. And he is not young. Can't take very long for the tribulation to start. All those calamities is not a coincidence but rather the birth pangs Jesus has spoken about

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I think we have a good ways to go yet, but times will certainly be getting darker now. The debt the nations have taken on and are still taking on as a result of Covid-19 cannot be sustained, and it will eventually lead to crushing poverty in many regions of the world, which will further escalate their problems in other ways, including societal collapse, anarchy, rioting and the like.

Not fun times we are slowly heading into, let's just put it that way.

Reactions: amadeus

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Have we ever seen a worldwide virus like this? I know we've seen far reaching viruses and pestilences, but worldwide? No space on earth not affected?

I mean, we have the common cold, and a yearly flu that mutates...

I keep hearing from friends that...well, they all use different words, but they all seem to be saying the same thing with those different words and it's like. . that God is pushing? them on their inconsistencies of trust, that He's...addressing all their "little foxes."
I listen to these friends and it seems they are all...being pushed in a direction and its...the same direction. Some of them cant quite articulate it except to say, Gods "dealing" with me about something, but I've noted something that seems to be common with them all and it's a desire to just. ..go home and be alone because they are tired. They are all sighing a lot, strange as that sounds.

And at the same time they seem to be...being pushed in a direction, the world is also being pushed, en masse, in a direction.

It's just the strangest thing.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont mean to say they are distressed in any way. They are calm, but somewhat perplexed. And if they come to my shop to talk, within a minute or two, they are sighing and looking around for a chair to sit in.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And when I tell them to go home and just sit in silence and trust God, a great relief seems to come over them at the thought of doing so.

Has anyone else noticed any of this...?

Reactions: amadeus

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I cant say this is really that odd because I do note these odd things from time to time in the repetition of phrases (like the phrase we were hearing for so long awhile back, "the bailout." And how it seemed the US was bailing out their "baals), but for a year just recently, the phrase was, get tested, and the whole WORLD was saying, have you been tested? go get tested, what were the results of you test? I mean, in a quite literal sense, the whole WORLD was "being tested." It's just really odd, because it wasnt just the US, it was the world.

Its perplexing.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Personally I would rather right now than WWII, times still could be far worst than what is going on today....

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

JESUS was sat upon the mount of Olives. The disciples came unto Him and asked Him:
1 - What shall be the sign of thy coming?
2 - and the
sign of the END of the world?

See; the list below is exclusive of future events listed by JESUS, it concerns:
(1) the signs of his coming,
(2) and of the END of the (current) world.

Here goes the answers of JESUS to the questions made by his disciples:

1 - Take heed that no man deceive you;
2 - For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many;
3 - ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars; see that ye be not troubled
4 - all these things must come to pass; but the END (of the world) is not yet;.
5 - nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom;
6 - and there shall be famines;
7 - and pestilences; (this is already fulfilling LITERALLY)
8 - and earthquakes in divers places, all these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of ALL NATIONS for my name's sake.
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand).
The list above concerns the events of JESUS's coming, and of the END of the current Devil's world, and also the beginning of sorrows.

Paul Apostle warned: 1Thes. 5:v.2-3:
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the Day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

2Peter 3:v.10 and 7-8

10 But the Day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

7 But the heavens (the FIRST and the 2nd heavens) and the earth,
which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the Day of Judgment (the Judgment Seat of Christ) and perdition of ungodly men.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one Day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one Day.

Zephaniah 1:v.14-18 (among others)

14 The great Day of the Lord is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the Day of the Lord: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
15 That day is a Day of wrath, a Day of trouble and distress, a Day of wasteness and desolation, a Day of darkness and gloominess, a Day of clouds and thick darkness,
16 A Day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.
17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the Lord: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.
18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the Day of the Lord's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for He shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

Be careful and GET READY

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings
(kings made by Him), and LORD of lords

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I do not wish to anguish anyone though, i know there used to be the Spanish flu 100 years ago and pandemics seem to come around every 100 yrs
Your point being that the bogus COVID Pandemic is simply another one of those -- don't be alarmed. Everything will settle back to normal?

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I do not wish to anguish anyone though, i know there used to be the Spanish flu 100 years ago and pandemics seem to come around every 100 yrs

The testimony of JESUS is the Spirit of prophecy. The beginning of sorrows was not to happen 100 years ago, but AFTER two days (in the third Day) or after two millenniums. We are living in the beginning of the FIRST century of the third millennium DC.

Hoseas 6:v.2-3 and John 2.v
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

JESUS said to the Jews: John 2:v.19 and 21
19 - Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.
21 But he spake of the temple of His body.
- the Church -

The resurrection of Jesus is a symbol of the LITERAL fulfillment of this prophecy to rise up the Church - His body - in this time of extreme apostasy and sorrows.

1 Timothy 4:v.1-2
Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;

Luke 18:v. 8 - Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

Hummm!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Yeah. Sure. And Pope Francis is the False Prophet. :rolleyes:

No, this Beast you are talking about is not the false prophet. The FP is the Beast of earth- John 5:v. 43 to 47 combined with Revelation 13:v.11- he is the esoteric, and kabbalistic, and spiritist messiah of the Jews. John 5:v.43

The Beast you e talking about is the main partner of the false messiah-2 Thes. 2:v.3-4 and 9 combined with Revelation 13:v.2 to 4

Check it out.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
The mysterious day 1,335 - Daniel 12:v.12

Time is ticking, ticking, ticking; see, don't sleep, but if you're already asleep, wake up, and take in mind that each passing day we are personally closer to JESUS. See how near He is. See, it is certain that the day of JESUS 'return is very very close. In my understanding it is the mysterious day 1,335 - Daniel 12: v.12- i.e. 45 days after the end of the Abomination of Desolation of 1,290 days as was prophesied by Daniel - Daniel 12:v.11 combined with Daniel 9:v.27, both verses of revelations direct us to the majestic and indescribable event of the return of JESUS.

We are going to meet JESUS, and He is coming to meet us, in time and space. So, each day that passes, He gets a little closer of the meeting point, and we who are in the way also get a little closer to Him, and the gap between us and JESUS decreases, and the moment will come when JESUS and we will arrive at the indicated time, place and space, as He combined with us, i.e. to be at the exact time and place of the glorious meeting. Hallelujah! JESUS said: John 14:v. 1 to 4

1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

Matthew 25:v. 6
At midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom comes;go ye out to meet Him.-It is necessary to have initiative-

Revelation 19:v. 5 and 7 to 9

5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our GOD, all ye His servants, and ye that fear Him, both small and great.
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to Him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come,

Note:
Oh yes, but first it is necessary to change clothes, that is, put on clothes especially for this great and wonderful event, as follow:

Verses 8 and 9

8 And ... was granted that ... should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 ... Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. ...These are the true sayings of God.

Be careful and get ready. Praise GOD.

P.S.
if someone is looking, and is busy for focuses other than the return of JESUS, he will realize the mistake he is making very soon, and will cry bitterly. It is good, but it is not enough to have only the lamp...

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

Labor pangs ,you know like when those contractions get closer and closer together ,thinking we are in labor right not ,don't think the water has broken yet however

Matthew 24:4 "And Jesus answered and said unto them, "Take heed that no man deceive you."

This is the number one warning, "Take heed that no man deceive you." Deception will be the foremost thing to guard against in the latter days, that will consummate the end of this age. This means that these events will not happen all at one time, but will take place over a period of time. These warnings or signs that Jesus is about to give us, are the seven seals that are given us in the Book of Revelation.

These are an exact overlay of the seven events, which are the seven seals that we should be watching for today. At the end of Matthew we will include the thirteenth chapter of Mark, which is an overlay of Matthew twenty four. These events will be spelled out before we are finish, but again, Don't let anyone deceive you.

Matthew 24:8 "All these are the beginning of sorrows."

This word "sorrows" in the Greek is "Ydin", and means birth pangs. The word is used only here and in Mark 8, and marks the beginning of the travail of childbirth. The number in Strong's Dictionary is 5604, and this is important, because it reflects the intervals between the events of the signs of the end times.

This translation loses the message that Christ is telling us; for He is saying that when we see this happening, it is the start of the birth of a new age. In other words, it marks the approach of the birth of the second advent, or coming. The events that mark the end will be growing closer and closer together, and when it reaches a point, the birth will begin.

Do you want to know how close you are to the end? Then look at the events that are going on around you. Listen to the labor pains of this generation. When you learn it sign of the end times, then the news of any media will come alive, for the political beast is already here in the form of the United Nations, and that beast just celebrated its first fifty years.

matthew24

Isaiah 26:17 "Like as a woman with child, that draweth near the time of her delivery, is in pain, and crieth out in her pangs; so have we been in Thy sight, O Lord."

This is addressing the time of the return of Christ, the time spoken that will come upon the earth as a woman's birth pangs, that brings a close to this age of the flesh. Then comes the birth, the entering into the new earth age, where the flesh and blood cannot exist. These birth pangs, are the signs and events of the prophecies given throughout all the Bible, only in our generation are they are growing so close together that some are happening right on top of each other. Today we can see many of the prophecies happening on the same day and at the same time.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This COVID power play has shown how gullible humans are and how they accept the Satanic media as the Word of God. I think they are almost ready to accept the Mark of the Beast!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This COVID power play has shown how gullible humans are and how they accept the Satanic media as the Word of God. I think they are almost ready to accept the Mark of the Beast!
Actually I'm not sure what to think about the end times since I'm not very learned in this area, it's more advanced. I don't understand revelation yet but I have CD's I bought which explain it but it just seems like it's leaning towards the end times since there's also climate change