Does Deodorant Really Cause Breast Cancer?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just remember reading something about that.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No I don't think so lol and I'm not going to stop using it, it was just a curiosity question.
Do you know that there are people that do not stink.
I mean their perspirations does not smell.
Some will gag you and nothing will help.
Right now there is a fade to cover things up....Febreze...potpourri...Glade air fresheners..."air fresheners" that is funny.
The days of actually cleaning things have went bye bye.
I am sure you wash...that is probably enough and better.
Does anybody know what that deodorant does?
Besides that I like the way girls smell LOL

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Right now there is a fade to cover things up....Febreze...potpourri...Glade air fresheners..."air fresheners" that is funny.

Umm,.. alrighty then lol

Reactions: Ferris Bueller

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think body odour has to do largely with what one ingests. Personally, I don't use deodorant....its full of bad stuff as well as blocks your pores. I do have a salt stick which I've had for years. I think I've used it half a dozen times in as many years.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think body odour has to do largely with what one ingests. Personally, I don't use deodorant....its full of bad stuff as well as blocks your pores. I do have a salt stick which I've had for years. I think I've used it half a dozen times in as many years.

The first man I was engaged to was in Australia. But he refused to wear deoderant, and eventually I knew he never would and I just couldn't take it. Is that common with Aussie men???

Reactions: DuckieLady

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The first man I was engaged to was in Australia. But he refused to wear deoderant, and eventually I knew he never would and I just couldn't take it. Is that common with Aussie men???
lol....I have no idea what the habits of other men are. Maybe he just ate too much pork :)

Reactions: CharismaticLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good call. Aluminum is toxic. Don't go with antiperspirants. If someone must use something use deodorant . Without aluminum in it.
This. They'll say it doesn't matter but I don't trust them anymore. Run everything through EWG because they keep lying to us.

But if you're worried about it, @April_Rose, there was a study done that claimed that ladies' unmentionables that they claim "don't cause breast cancer." I disagree. That study was only done on a group of women I believe over 1,000 who did have breast cancer and over 600 women who did not. Then they compared types and sizes. (As if half of that would have anything to do with it.) And it didn't actually answer the question because there were no women who didn't wear them. The idea that they do came from a rumor that it restricts lymph flow.

And I personally believe that more because I'm paranoid and because breast cancer has increased over 180% since the 1960s.

Reactions: Amazed@grace

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This. They'll say it doesn't matter but I don't trust them anymore. Run everything through EWG because they keep lying to us.

But if you're worried about it, @April_Rose, there was a study done that claimed that ladies' unmentionables that they claim "don't cause breast cancer." I disagree. That study was only done on a group of women I believe over 1,000 who did have breast cancer and over 600 women who did not. Then they compared types and sizes. (As if half of that would have anything to do with it.) And it didn't actually answer the question because there were no women who didn't wear them. The idea that they do came from a rumor that it restricts lymph flow.

And I personally believe that more because I'm paranoid and because breast cancer has increased over 180% since the 1960s.

Again, I'm not worried about it or anything I was just curious was all.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Actually great strides in cancer research has been accomplished. These days they have several methods of keeping you cancer free... from vaccines to genetic testing. They just came out with another vaccine that keeps certain types of cancer from recurring.
Most cancer prevention is enacted by less industrial pollution. Which for women can happen through the reduction of use of cosmetics and chemical therapies. (Weight loss pills, stimulants, birth control drugs, psychotropic drugs and etc)

Antiperspirant is only one chemical...and the chemical itself isn't bad but some people's genetic disposition doesn't react to it well...but they often forego antiperspirant but cook their own food in aluminum pots and pans and foil and plastics that contain huge huge doses of aluminum. (Talk about straining a gnat but swallowing a camel)

Cooking in raw copper is another poison pill that is equivalent to cooking in aluminum.
Some types of wooden spoons are also highly toxic...not immediately but over time.
Copper plumbing is great... copper cookware is toxic. Why do you think that they paint the bottoms of ships red? Because the copper compounds in the paint are red and it kills off any barnacles that try to attach to the hull.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Is that study what also resulted in the book, Dressed To Kill?
Something related to underwire bras?
edited autocorrect:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: DuckieLady