Does God hate Gay People?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

12 minutes; 3 men discussing if God hates fag. The Westboro Church is an example of this promotion.

Your thoughts?

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11
God hates sin because sin separates us from Him, and we all sin.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I absolutely hate that expression ‘ God hates fags ‘……..Westbro baptist church have said and done so many awful things and, in my opinion, have done a lot of damage over the years…..
Obviously the video is an open debate, and quite interesting, but the thread title just hits the wrong cord with me x

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. - 1 Timothy 1:14-15

For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. - Romans 5:7-8

With these scriptures I also close this thread.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I absolutely hate that expression ‘ God hates fags ‘……..Westbro baptist church have said and done so many awful things and, in my opinion, have done a lot of damage over the years…..
Obviously the video is an open debate, and quite interesting, but the thread title just hits the wrong cord with me x
You can edit a title...it's in the drop down where it says thread tools.

Reactions: TLHKAJ and Rita
Status
Not open for further replies.