Does the Rapture occur first

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Micah

Jan 10, 2020
Cottonwood
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does the rapture occur before the False Prophet and Antichrist is revealed. I saw a yellow light that alarmed me and now it tells me I am a false prophet but the rapture occurs first I thought. I hope I don't get banned I need someone to talk to. Is mixing up Jesus and Satan on accident blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

I have grown concerned as I am out of my body, knuckles emit something, forehead, and stomach I am worried I am a son of perdition now for a simple hallucination and now I fear I can't be raptured and that I am a false prophet. I posted something similar and it got banned please help me not be worried is there a yellow light that emits the Mark in the Bible? Am I just schizophrenic.

Would Jesus punish a schizophrenic for an accident for eternity and make him face the great White Throne Judgment. I had my name in the Lamb's Book of Life believing in Jesus Christ when I was four and I was baptized when I was eight and recently recommitted my life but then a yellow light showed up in the Shower and followed me to the door and fell down since it was a dream and now I worry I am evil. Mom and Dad say I am okay with Jesus and that he knows it was accident.

Am I okay is mixing up the Holy Spirit and Satan in a hallucination blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. I am so worried that my name got taken out of the Lamb's Book of Life for a yellow light that isn't even in the Holy Bible could it be real. Could I be a false prophet? Do I just have scitzphrenia could I have gotten 666 from a hallucination. I am so scared that I betrayed God it scares me I truly love God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit but I accidentally in psychosis fell down before the yellow light can a light emit the Mark of the Beast. Jesus doesn't warn about a yellow light in the Holy Bible and I fear that I being held responsible for my hallucination would Jesus hold a mentally ill person who is truly so sick that I got confused with the Yellow Light I am scared that I offended God.

Can a mentally ill person lose their salvation in a hallucination is it possible? Mom and Dad tell me I am saved and just mentally ill and that God would never send to hell a mentally ill person am I okay?

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Does the rapture occur before the False Prophet and Antichrist is revealed. I saw a yellow light that alarmed me and now it tells me I am a false prophet but the rapture occurs first I thought. I hope I don't get banned I need someone to talk to. Is mixing up Jesus and Satan on accident blasphemy of the Holy Spirit.

I have grown concerned as I am out of my body, knuckles emit something, forehead, and stomach I am worried I am a son of perdition now for a simple hallucination and now I fear I can't be raptured and that I am a false prophet. I posted something similar and it got banned please help me not be worried is there a yellow light that emits the Mark in the Bible? Am I just schizophrenic.

Would Jesus punish a schizophrenic for an accident for eternity and make him face the great White Throne Judgment. I had my name in the Lamb's Book of Life believing in Jesus Christ when I was four and I was baptized when I was eight and recently recommitted my life but then a yellow light showed up in the Shower and followed me to the door and fell down since it was a dream and now I worry I am evil. Mom and Dad say I am okay with Jesus and that he knows it was accident.

Am I okay is mixing up the Holy Spirit and Satan in a hallucination blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. I am so worried that my name got taken out of the Lamb's Book of Life for a yellow light that isn't even in the Holy Bible could it be real. Could I be a false prophet? Do I just have scitzphrenia could I have gotten 666 from a hallucination. I am so scared that I betrayed God it scares me I truly love God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit but I accidentally in psychosis fell down before the yellow light can a light emit the Mark of the Beast. Jesus doesn't warn about a yellow light in the Holy Bible and I fear that I being held responsible for my hallucination would Jesus hold a mentally ill person who is truly so sick that I got confused with the Yellow Light I am scared that I offended God.

Can a mentally ill person lose their salvation in a hallucination is it possible? Mom and Dad tell me I am saved and just mentally ill and that God would never send to hell a mentally ill person am I okay?
Keep on praying in the Spirit. Give thanks to God for everything. Seek God's Kingdom above all else, and His righteousness. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. All things work together for good for those who love God are "the called according to His purpose".

Rocky Wiley

Aug 28, 2012
Southeast USA

Rapture happened for the believers during the age of Law. Today, rapture happens to the believer when the body dies.

Joh 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Micah , no answer (no matter how Biblically sound it might be) will settle the unrest that you are experiencing in your soul.
You should
  1. seek professional psychiatric help &
  2. seek out a church that is good with dealing with such issues.
These USA churches are good at dealing with mental illnesses (such as schizophrenia, obsessive-compulsive disorder, etc.),
They are present in other countries, as well.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Go through 2 Thessalonians 2 slowly, and carefully, and you'll know.

2 Thess 2:1-12
2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

That is Apostle Paul speaking to the Church at Thessalonica. Notice what Paul's subject is. It's about the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering to Him.

2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Paul tells them not to be troubled, not by spirit, nor by word (i.e., the word of others), nor by letter AS IF from the Apostles. What had happened among the believers at Thessalonica is someone had crept in spreading fake letters as if written by the Apostles. Paul is having to remind them again about the order of Christ's coming and gathering of the Church. That "day of Christ" in the Greek actually means 'day of the Lord', which is a subject covered in both OT and NT about the very last day of this present world.

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Here's Paul revealing the order of events for Christ's return and gathering of the Church. That day of Christ's coming won't come unless there coming a falling away first, AND the man of sin is revealed. That means the coming Antichrist must show up first, and there will be a great falling away. So we are not going anywhere until the coming Antichrist shows up and does his thing.

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Paul then reveals what that Antichrist is coming to do, so we'll recognize him when he comes. He is going to exalt himself as God in Jerusalem. That idea of "the temple of God" is about a rebuilt stone temple in Jerusalem for the end of this world, just prior to our Lord Jesus' return. It was prophesied in the Book of Daniel concerning the "abomination of desolation" event our Lord Jesus quoted in Matthew 24 about the end. Men's doctrines are designed to get you away from reading the simple Scripture on this and instead want to direct you away from understanding it. It's actually very simple if one stays in God's Word as written.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of His coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Paul is reminding them how he told them this before. The one who is withholding was hinted at within the Daniel 10 chapter. It's Archangel Michael. That 2 Thess.2:8 verse in red above reveals beyond all doubt that our Lord Jesus Christ comes after that coming Antichrist is revealed to destroy him.