does this website have a statement of faith?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Madad21

Boast in Christ
Dec 28, 2013
walls of jericho941 said:
If so, may I please have a link to it as I would like to review it. If not is the bible the final authority here?
Not so much a statement of faith, but there are rules, Ive supplied the link below.
http://www.christianityboard.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

There's a few differing views here and most Christians will introduce themselves as such, others tend to lurk even cause trouble before you can figure out what they are. and some will just be in need of a complete lobotomy or deliverance depending on how patient you are on the day.

The mods here are great to get along with and they do their best, so dont be afraid to use the report button on anything you think is breaching the rules, the mods act on every complaint they get. this is the only forum I have stuck with, it has its good times and its bad times, but I think it will be nice to have real Spirit filled people on board.

I hope that helps. :)