Doing Exploits for God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
This is as good a place as any to start a thread about personal exploits. Please feel free to share also as we testify about the awesome things God has done through us, for us and for others.

One time my friend and I would spend time at my place having coffee, and discussing things about God. I was extremely tired that evening but still had time for my friend Les.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door and a young lady who ran the youth group from church came with a boy she knew who was not saved. She told me that he needed prayer because there was something dark and sinister following him everywhere, like a dark shadow.

Now I was pretty tired by then but decided to pray for him along with my friend. He was happy for us to do so. I had never met this young man before until that very moment.

My prayer went something like this:
[They tend to turn into revelation and sometimes prophesy]

Thank you Father for this young man, please have your hand upon him as you have always done, in Jesus mighty name. Thank you that you have been with him all through his life. You were there when he got in that bad car accident which nearly took his life and you held his hand when he was thinking of taking his life that fateful day when everything seemed dark and without hope. Thank you are with him now. Please divinely intervene on his behalf, right now, I ask this, in Jesus mighty name! animated-praying-smiley-image-0017.gif

After praying, he was staring at me with widened eyes of disbelief and he finally said "How did you know I was in an accident?, how did you know that I thinking of killing myself?"

I told him that I didn't know but God knows, he knows all things and he certainly knows your situation right now.

Then I told him things about God which he can testify to because of the prayer. I told him about Jesus and the message of the cross.

He was led to salvation that very minute and is now a child of the most high God and his name has been written in the lambs book of life.

That dark shadow disappeared into the shadows from which it had came. When light comes, darkness will disappear. Glory! 459830qyqjkq81to.gif

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
This happened a long while back....Bitter Roots

A friend of mine was feeling really depressed and irritated one time but could not put her finger on why. This was not her normal bubbly, extrovert type self. So I asked if she was able to pin-point when she began feeling this way and as we discussed it, she was able to give an exact time frame.

It happened after she had, had an argument with another girl [a week prior] who had accused her of being pretentious and too "out there" which offended her greatly, but she was not aware of and had passed it off. I asked her how she felt about that and she said that she was a little hurt by the remark but that she hadn't really thought about it much.

As we continued to discuss this incident, the Holy Spirit began to impress this upon my heart. I told her that words have power to either bless or curse you and if an offense, through a spoken word is not dealt with early, it can soon take the form of a bitter root. So I asked her to follow me in prayer:

Father, animated-praying-smiley-image-0017.gif
I thank you for your mercy and amazing grace,
I come before you right now and ask that you forgive me for harboring any un-forgiveness toward "............"
I forgive her right now, please forgive me and wash me from any sinful thought or action toward her with the blood of Jesus. I ask this right now Father, in Jesus name!

As she followed me in this prayer, she began to manifest [coughing and dry retching]. Suddenly a spiritual heaviness was lifted off her and she felt an immediate release.

She was so happy after that and amazed that such a small thing can get in... a dart, an arrow, a spoken word, can become a bitter root if left unchecked...

By the way, all this was done over the phone as my friend is from another country and we were members of a Christian forum just like this one.
The Holy Spirit is not subject to time or space and it is he who sets us free... Glory! 34y42t5.gif

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Prayers of A Watchman:

I was woken abruptly by the Lord one night and immediately saw a vision. I was watching a woman around 30-35 walking through a park. She had dark curly hair and wore black square framed glasses. She had on a red and white striped top and I could see her cutting through this small corner parkland area. This was about late afternoon I guess.

For some unknown reason, I recognized the park and the city? [Potters Park]. This was a real-time vision, meaning it was happening as I watched. I got such a strong sense of danger for her that I began to pray that the Lord send his angels to protect her and keep her safe as she goes through the park and where ever she was going to. The vision ended and the burden for her lifted.

“Praise God” I never did find anything out about that incident and maybe I never will – Sometimes he reveals these things to us and sometimes he does not…

.. but I “Praise him anyway” because I believe that another terrible, perhaps life threatening, situation had been averted by the power of God and the prayers of his saints – amen!

king-child.jpg

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am usually soft spoken. But on my college campus there was a young man that I encountered was very arrogant and he loved to complain about women and money.

It was like a Holy fire rose up and I told him that there was something in him that was spiritually revolting. I told him he was using his intelligence for evil and that he was made for so much more than what he was doing.

We had previously discussed that Christ was the real treasure over money.

The next day, he told me Jesus was indeed the real treasure. He was serious. His whole attitude seemed to have changed overnight. He was saved.

I hope that made sense. The Holy Spirit is kind but not always...nice.