Don’t Ignore Or Dismiss The LORD’s Return; You Could Be Caught Unprepared And Be Left Behind To Deal With The Beast = Matthew 24;32-42, Revelation 13

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t Ignore Or Dismiss The LORD’s Return; You Could Be Caught Unprepared And Be Left Behind To Deal With The Beast = Matthew 24;32-42, Revelation 13;15-18

Matthew 24;32-42

Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Matthew 24:44-51

Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Luke 17:30-36

Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back. Remember Lot's wife. Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it. I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

I Thessalonians 4;13-18

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him. For this we say unto you by the Word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

I Corinthians 15:50-58

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

II Peter 3:3-12

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Mark 13:31-37

Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly He find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Revelation 7:9-17

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? And whence came they? And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple: and He that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Revelation 13:1-2, 6-8

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the Saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Revelation 13:15-18

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

AMEN

Reactions: rockytopva

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t Ignore Or Dismiss The LORD’s Return; You Could Be Caught Unprepared And Be Left Behind To Deal With The Beast = Matthew 24;32-42, Revelation 13;15-18

Matthew 24;32-42

Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Matthew 24:44-51

Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season? Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing. Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods. But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken; The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Luke 17:30-36

Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed. In that day, he which shall be upon the housetop, and his stuff in the house, let him not come down to take it away: and he that is in the field, let him likewise not return back. Remember Lot's wife. Whosoever shall seek to save his life shall lose it; and whosoever shall lose his life shall preserve it. I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left. Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

I Thessalonians 4;13-18

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him. For this we say unto you by the Word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

I Corinthians 15:50-58

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption. Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

II Peter 3:3-12

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of His coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness, Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Mark 13:31-37

Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is. For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch. Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning: Lest coming suddenly He find you sleeping. And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Revelation 7:9-17

After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? And whence came they? And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple: and He that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Revelation 13:1-2, 6-8

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the Saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Revelation 13:15-18

And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

AMEN

Do you believe there is a rapture of the Church, followed by seven-year tribulation, followed by a third coming of the Lord?

Adventageous

Oct 28, 2022
Noneya
archive.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'Left behind' is a false theology. Once Jesus returns it is too late for all. Either we go up, and remain or we are to be slain to remain as dung upon the ground, for 1000 years.

See Study 13 - 13 Bible Studies (PDF), Prophecy, History, Theology, Legacy by brother Aaron Earnest : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Revelation 20:1-7; Jeremiah 4:23-28, 25:15-38; Zephaniah 1:2-3,14-18; Isaiah 2:6-22, 11:14, 24:1-6,17-22, 34:1-16.

In Leviticus 16:10, the scapegoat was to be “alive” and let go “into the wilderness”, bearing the sins of all upon his head, which is symbolic of the devil (the leader of the rebellion against God), being led captive (Revelation 20:1-3; “fit man” (Leviticus 16:21; right on time), the “strong man”; Psalms 19:5; Proverbs 24:5; Luke 11:22), with the sins of all he has ever tempted to commit upon him (Genesis 3:15; Psalms 7:16; Romans 16:20), and held (by chains of circumstances, God’s divine providence; Psalms 73:6; Lamentations 3:7; Ezekiel 7:23; for devils easily break iron chains, Mark 5:3-4; Luke 8:29) upon the desolate earth, the “wilderness” a “land not inhabited”, “a dry land”, a “habitation of dragons” (Isaiah 34:14; Revelation 12:9, 20:2), “a parched ground”, and “thirsty land” (Isaiah 35:7; see also Psalms 68:6; Jeremiah 4:23-29, 25:33, where was once the "fruitful place”), for 1,000 years. While the saints of God are “caught up” “to meet the Lord (Jesus)” in “the air” (1 Thessalonians 4:17), satan (one time “prince of the power of the air”; Ephesians 2:2) and his angels, are “bought low” (Isaiah 2:2, 25:5). Compare Zechariah 14 ; Psalms 37 also with Jeremiah 4:23-28, 25:15-38; Zephaniah 1:2-3,14-18; Isaiah 2:6-22, 11:14, 24:1-6,17-22, 34:1-17; Ezekiel 38:8.

So:

Luk 17:34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.​
Luk 17:35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.​
Luk 17:36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.​
Luk 17:37 And they answered and said unto him, Where, Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.​

Two "men" (two types of individuals, the "true" and the "Lord, Lord")​
2Ti_3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.​
Luk_6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?​
"one bed" is the grave, sleeping in death (as both righteous and unrighteous upon death are buried and return to dust)​
Job_17:13 If I wait, the grave is mine house: I have made my bed in the darkness.​
Two "women" (two types of churches, groups of people claiming to serve God, the "true" and the "Lord, Lord")​
2Co_11:2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.​
"grinding" is dealing in the word of God (bread / grain), Gospel preaching​
Isa_47:2 Take the millstones, and grind meal: uncover thy locks, make bare the leg, uncover the thigh, pass over the rivers.​
"field" (world / church), Gospel work​
Just as in the AD 70 destruction of Jerusalem, so at the end in antitype. Those in Christ were delivered and spared. Those not in Christ were destroyed.

Reactions: David in NJ

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you believe there is a rapture of the Church, followed by seven-year tribulation, followed by a third coming of the Lord?
John 20 proves Jesus went to Heaven and brought back the Holy Spirit, if you actually do not understand Jesus has been to this earth, many, many, many, many times then you just do not understand the bible. He was the Rock in the Desert, he was the Son of Man in Daniel, he was the Man in Linen in Dan. 12. It amuses my how unlearned people ae via the bible. The 2nd Coming is only called that in accordance with Jesus' 2nd Advent on this earth. He came as a Meek Lamb to the Slaughter, and his 2n d Advent will be as the Lion of Judah, King of kings and Lord of lords. And you can't even understand that, that is simply amazing.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'Left behind' is a false theology. Once Jesus returns it is too late for all. Either we go up, and remain or we are to be slain to remain as dung upon the ground, for 1000 years.
No, notice 1 is TAKEN and 1 is LEFT. What was the ratio of the 10 virgins left out of the wedding call? Well, lets see, 5 of the 10 were not ready. The ratio stays the same, half of the so called Church will not be deemed under the blood of Christ, but fakers. ANY Christian that even advocates for abortion or homosexuality will not make the wedding.

You guys simply know nothing about Eschatology or end time events. I really do not even pay attention to what you say on those matters anymore tbh. If you can't even get the Raptures timing right I am not hearing anything you have got to say about Eschatology, its that simple.

Last edited:

Adventageous

Oct 28, 2022
Noneya
archive.org
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
half of the so called Church will not be deemed under the blood of Christ
You are confused. The 1/2 is not in amount of people. The 1/2 is in the type (wise v foolish) of people, and thus the broad way, or majority 99.9% lost, and less than 1% saved as we see throughout scripture in type.

Reactions: WPM

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t Ignore Or Dismiss The LORD’s Return; You Could Be Caught Unprepared And Be Left Behind To Deal With The Beast

Either you are persecuted by the beast, or you join the beast. There isn't a third option. No one is being raptured out of the world to avoid the beast.

Reactions: Brakelite

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, notice 1 is TAKEN and 1 is LEFT. What was the ratio of the 10 virgins left out of the wedding call? Well, lets see, 5 of the 10 were not ready. The ratio stays the same, half of the so called Church will not be deemed under the blood of Christ, but fakers. ANY Christian that even advocates for abortion or homosexuality will not make the wedding.

You guys simply know nothing about Eschatology or end time events. I really do not even pay attention to what you say on those matters anymore tbh. If you can't even get the Raptures timing right I am not hearing anything you have got to say about Eschatology, its that simple.
Notice that as in the days of Noah, the bad people were destroyed, and Noah and his family were LEFT BEHIND.
Either you are persecuted by the beast, or you join the beast. There isn't a third option. No one is being raptured out of the world to avoid the beast.
That's because the rapture theory was invented in 1860 by John Darby, inserted into the footnotes of the Thompson Chain Reference Bible a few years later, and adopted as doctrine by Modernist liberals a few years after that. Since the 1960's, millions of sensationalist books, videos and movies advocating a fad theology. Jesus will return ONCE, not 1 1/2 times. Many of the more mature Protestant denominations have rejected the rapture theory as biblically bankrupt.
BTW, John Nelson Darby was co-founder of the Plymouth Brethren Church, founded in 1829.

Last edited:
Reactions: WPM

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are confused. The 1/2 is not in amount of people. The 1/2 is in the type (wise v foolish) of people, and thus the broad way, or majority 99.9% lost, and less than 1% saved as we see throughout scripture in type.
No, the 10 Virgins are complete Christendom, and thus out of 2 billion "Christians" only 1 billion are going to make the wedding call. Now, lets walk down the three Matt. 24 questions.

Matt. 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. (Temple)

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, (1)Tell us, when shall these things be? and (2)what shall be the sign of thy coming, (3)and of the end of the world?

So, Jesus tells his disciples about the temples soon to come destruction. The disciples came back and asked him three questions, When will these things be (temples destruction spoken of only in Matt. 24:4-6)
Then they ask about the Signs of His Coming AND the end of the world (the word used mean Age) or the end of the age of man being ruled by Satan/in sin, thus when will the Kingdom Age start.

Verses 4-6 are specifically about the 70 AD destruction of Jerusalem and how the Pharisees (John 5:43) put forth messianic figures (political figures as they saw the Messiah) to save them from the Fourth Beast or Rome as they saw them as the Fourth Beast.

Verses 7-14 is specifically about the Church Age and the false prophets the church had to overcome, or the Zeus/Jupiter types who complained to Rome about losing patrons to the Gospel, and thus those TYPES who who had the Disciples killed, that is why Jesus warned them in verse 13 that they must endure until the end [of their lives]. Vs. 14 is the Raptures time point, but its not explained here.

Verses 15-31 is about the 1290 days of Great Troubles ( really 1260 but the False Prophet places the AoD at the 1290, 30 days before the Beast comes forth) and Jesus; Second Coming with the Church.

Verses 32-35 is the parable of the Fig Tree, Jesus says when you see ALL THESE SIGNS, so only those who see the LAST SIGN out of the 10-12 given in verses 4-31 will be the Generation who sees Jesus' return, so what was the LAST SIGN? Well, the Sun and Moon going dark in verses 29-30, thus only those living during the 70th week will be assured to be The Generation to see Jesus' return.

Now, Jesus has answered the Temples DESTRUCTION(verses 4-6), and the End of the Age (verses 29-31) but he has not yet answered the SIGN of his coming yet. He does so in verses 36-51, just before he speaks about the bride in Matt. 25. This can ONLY be the Rapture. I can prove it via the verses.

Matt. 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

{{{{ So, how can this be the Second Coming? I say it is actually the 2nd Advent, Jesus has been to earth many, many, many times, nevertheless, how can this be the Second Coming? Read the verses above, clue #1 is No man knows the Day nor Hour (will explain IN DEPTH another angle below) clue #2 Just like those men in Noah's time it will be a COMPLETE SURPRISE !! Now, how can this be the Second Coming at the very end? There will have been billions killed by God's Wrath, those being killed will no doubt now believe God is real and look up how long this lasts in the bible (1260 days). They will be able to COUNTDOWN the First 4 Trumps, then the Three Woes and the 3rd Woe bring the 7 Vials, so they will know the EXACT DAY of Jesus Second Coming !! Thus the Rapture can not be the 2nd Coming of Jesus nor vice versa. It is Elementary my dear Watson. These people will know the EXACT DAY Jesus is going to return, and they will not be giving in marriage, eating and doing HAPPY THINGS, they will be hiding in caves dodging God's Wrath fir 1260 days, until Jesus shows up to slay those who have taken the Mark of the Beast. So, what does the below mean then? Because we know the 2nd Coming is shown in Matt. 24:29-31. }}}}

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. (This is to Christians !! Your Lord proves Jesus is WARNING Christians at the very end times to be full of the Holy Spirits LAMP OIL)

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

This can ONLY be the Pre Trib Rapture.

The reason we do not know the DAY NOR HOUR is because Jesus is giving us a HUGE CLUE if we look unto the 7 Feasts, we are now in the 4.) Feast of Weeks (Summer Harvest) and the Harvest always, always, and I do mean ALWAYS ended via the New Year coming in, but Israel was on a Lunar Moon Calendar, so they could never know the EXACT DAY NOR HOUR the New Moon would come in and thus not the New Year and thus not the EXACT DAY NOR HOUR the Harvest (THINK CHURCH AGE) would end !! So, Jesus has fulfilled the three Spring Feasts (Israel was on the clock) in the 1.) Passover 2.) Unleavened Bread and the 3.) First-fruits. We are now in the SUMMER Church Age which was ALL ALONE on the Calendar as is the Time of the Gentiles !! We are only taking a part in the Summer Harvest, all of the other Feasts are fulfilled whilst Israel is on the clock. The Rapture therefore happened at the LAST TRUMP !! How do I know this? Well, what ends the Summer Harvest every year? The Feast of Trumps !! So, Israel sent two witnesses up into the mountains/hills to spy out the exact moment the New Moon/New Year came in, they then started blowing the Shofar/Trumps and they blew it in 9 sets of 11 or 99 times and then on the very LAST TRUMP they blew it Longer & Louder than the other 99 and this OFFICIALLY ENDED the Summer Harvest (THINK CHURCH AGE). Now we know why Jesus is said to sound as a Trump in Rev. 4:1 that ENDS the Church Age man !!

Now Israel is back on God time (70th week) and the Rapture thus ends the Time of the Gentiles/Church Age. Jesus has thus now fulfilled the Summer Harvest/Feast of Weeks and the Feast of Trumps, now all that is left is what? Israel must ATONE and TABERNACLE with God, thus Jesus will fulfill all 7 Feasts, Israel must repent during the 70th week, they do so and thus flee Judea where God protects the for 1260 days in the Petra/Bozrah area. Then they DWELL with God/Jesus for 1000 year, the word Tabernacle means to Dwell with God.

So, you guys look at these things all wrong, the 7 Feasts were Holy Convocations which means Dress Rehearsals. Israel were rehearsing the whole history of mankind, and of God reaching out to mankind, over 3000 years ago. They rehearsed the 1.) Passover death of the Lamb 2.) The Unleavened Bread which means Jesus would know NO SIN. 3.) The fact that the First-fruit of the grave would be their Messiah. And they also practiced the Feast of Weeks/Summer Harvest of souls, without even understanding what it entailed, SMILE, what a Prophetic Utterance. Then of course the Trumps moves Israel back onto the God Clock, they REPENT/Atone as we see in Zech. 13:8-9 and Malachi 4:5-6 JUST BEFORE the DOTL arrives. Then the Jews flee unto the Petra/Bozrah area and when Jesus returns Israel will DWELL with God/Jesus for 1000 years. Amen.

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

The opposite is the truth. You cannot even show us one clear rapture passage that shows a definite period of tribulation after it. You cannot show survivors after Christ's second coming. This is a Jesuit invention that enjoys zero biblical support. The burden of proof is with you to prove what you claim. But you cannot.

Where is your Pretrib proof-text that teaches a rapture of the Church, followed by seven-year tribulation, followed by a third coming of the Lord?

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, the 10 Virgins are complete Christendom, and thus out of 2 billion "Christians" only 1 billion are going to make the wedding call. Now, lets walk down the three Matt. 24 questions.

Matt. 24:1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple. 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down. (Temple)

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, (1)Tell us, when shall these things be? and (2)what shall be the sign of thy coming, (3)and of the end of the world?

So, Jesus tells his disciples about the temples soon to come destruction. The disciples came back and asked him three questions, When will these things be (temples destruction spoken of only in Matt. 24:4-6)
Then they ask about the Signs of His Coming AND the end of the world (the word used mean Age) or the end of the age of man being ruled by Satan/in sin, thus when will the Kingdom Age start.

Verses 4-6 are specifically about the 70 AD destruction of Jerusalem and how the Pharisees (John 5:43) put forth messianic figures (political figures as they saw the Messiah) to save them from the Fourth Beast or Rome as they saw them as the Fourth Beast.

Verses 7-14 is specifically about the Church Age and the false prophets the church had to overcome, or the Zeus/Jupiter types who complained to Rome about losing patrons to the Gospel, and thus those TYPES who who had the Disciples killed, that is why Jesus warned them in verse 13 that they must endure until the end [of their lives]. Vs. 14 is the Raptures time point, but its not explained here.

Verses 15-31 is about the 1290 days of Great Troubles ( really 1260 but the False Prophet places the AoD at the 1290, 30 days before the Beast comes forth) and Jesus; Second Coming with the Church.

Verses 32-35 is the parable of the Fig Tree, Jesus says when you see ALL THESE SIGNS, so only those who see the LAST SIGN out of the 10-12 given in verses 4-31 will be the Generation who sees Jesus' return, so what was the LAST SIGN? Well, the Sun and Moon going dark in verses 29-30, thus only those living during the 70th week will be assured to be The Generation to see Jesus' return.

Now, Jesus has answered the Temples DESTRUCTION(verses 4-6), and the End of the Age (verses 29-31) but he has not yet answered the SIGN of his coming yet. He does so in verses 36-51, just before he speaks about the bride in Matt. 25. This can ONLY be the Rapture. I can prove it via the verses.

Matt. 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

{{{{ So, how can this be the Second Coming? I say it is actually the 2nd Advent, Jesus has been to earth many, many, many times, nevertheless, how can this be the Second Coming? Read the verses above, clue #1 is No man knows the Day nor Hour (will explain IN DEPTH another angle below) clue #2 Just like those men in Noah's time it will be a COMPLETE SURPRISE !! Now, how can this be the Second Coming at the very end? There will have been billions killed by God's Wrath, those being killed will no doubt now believe God is real and look up how long this lasts in the bible (1260 days). They will be able to COUNTDOWN the First 4 Trumps, then the Three Woes and the 3rd Woe bring the 7 Vials, so they will know the EXACT DAY of Jesus Second Coming !! Thus the Rapture can not be the 2nd Coming of Jesus nor vice versa. It is Elementary my dear Watson. These people will know the EXACT DAY Jesus is going to return, and they will not be giving in marriage, eating and doing HAPPY THINGS, they will be hiding in caves dodging God's Wrath fir 1260 days, until Jesus shows up to slay those who have taken the Mark of the Beast. So, what does the below mean then? Because we know the 2nd Coming is shown in Matt. 24:29-31. }}}}

40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 41 Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. 42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. (This is to Christians !! Your Lord proves Jesus is WARNING Christians at the very end times to be full of the Holy Spirits LAMP OIL)

43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. 44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

This can ONLY be the Pre Trib Rapture.

The reason we do not know the DAY NOR HOUR is because Jesus is giving us a HUGE CLUE if we look unto the 7 Feasts, we are now in the 4.) Feast of Weeks (Summer Harvest) and the Harvest always, always, and I do mean ALWAYS ended via the New Year coming in, but Israel was on a Lunar Moon Calendar, so they could never know the EXACT DAY NOR HOUR the New Moon would come in and thus not the New Year and thus not the EXACT DAY NOR HOUR the Harvest (THINK CHURCH AGE) would end !! So, Jesus has fulfilled the three Spring Feasts (Israel was on the clock) in the 1.) Passover 2.) Unleavened Bread and the 3.) First-fruits. We are now in the SUMMER Church Age which was ALL ALONE on the Calendar as is the Time of the Gentiles !! We are only taking a part in the Summer Harvest, all of the other Feasts are fulfilled whilst Israel is on the clock. The Rapture therefore happened at the LAST TRUMP !! How do I know this? Well, what ends the Summer Harvest every year? The Feast of Trumps !! So, Israel sent two witnesses up into the mountains/hills to spy out the exact moment the New Moon/New Year came in, they then started blowing the Shofar/Trumps and they blew it in 9 sets of 11 or 99 times and then on the very LAST TRUMP they blew it Longer & Louder than the other 99 and this OFFICIALLY ENDED the Summer Harvest (THINK CHURCH AGE). Now we know why Jesus is said to sound as a Trump in Rev. 4:1 that ENDS the Church Age man !!

Now Israel is back on God time (70th week) and the Rapture thus ends the Time of the Gentiles/Church Age. Jesus has thus now fulfilled the Summer Harvest/Feast of Weeks and the Feast of Trumps, now all that is left is what? Israel must ATONE and TABERNACLE with God, thus Jesus will fulfill all 7 Feasts, Israel must repent during the 70th week, they do so and thus flee Judea where God protects the for 1260 days in the Petra/Bozrah area. Then they DWELL with God/Jesus for 1000 year, the word Tabernacle means to Dwell with God.

So, you guys look at these things all wrong, the 7 Feasts were Holy Convocations which means Dress Rehearsals. Israel were rehearsing the whole history of mankind, and of God reaching out to mankind, over 3000 years ago. They rehearsed the 1.) Passover death of the Lamb 2.) The Unleavened Bread which means Jesus would know NO SIN. 3.) The fact that the First-fruit of the grave would be their Messiah. And they also practiced the Feast of Weeks/Summer Harvest of souls, without even understanding what it entailed, SMILE, what a Prophetic Utterance. Then of course the Trumps moves Israel back onto the God Clock, they REPENT/Atone as we see in Zech. 13:8-9 and Malachi 4:5-6 JUST BEFORE the DOTL arrives. Then the Jews flee unto the Petra/Bozrah area and when Jesus returns Israel will DWELL with God/Jesus for 1000 years. Amen.

There is no rapture, no 7 years trib, or no 3rd coming in Daniel 9. How many times are you going to avoid this?

If scriptural proof means anything to Pretribbers, I will ask again:
  • Where is there any mention of the Church in Daniel 9.
  • Where is a tribulation mentioned in Daniel 9?
  • Where is a 7-year tribulation mentioned in Daniel 9?
  • Where is the rapture mentioned in Daniel 9?
  • Where is a 3rd coming mentioned in Daniel 9?
  • Where in Daniel 9 does it tell us to sever the last 7 years off from this harmonious prophecy relating to Christ’s 1st Coming and propel it 2,000 years into the unknown?
  • Where is antichrist mentioned in Daniel 9?
  • Where does it say that antichrist will make a peace covenant with Israel for 7 years in Daniel 9?
  • Where does it say that antichrist will break a peace covenant with Israel in Daniel 9?
  • Where are the tribulation saints mentioned in Daniel 9?
  • Where does it mention the rebuilding of a third temple?

Last edited:
Reactions: Brakelite

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice that as in the days of Noah, the bad people were destroyed, and Noah and his family were LEFT BEHIND.

That's because the rapture theory was invented in 1860 by John Darby, inserted into the footnotes of the Thompson Chain Reference Bible a few years later, and adopted as doctrine by Modernist liberals a few years after that. Since the 1960's, millions of sensationalist books, videos and movies advocating a fad theology. Jesus will return ONCE, not 1 1/2 times. Many of the more mature Protestant denominations have rejected the rapture theory as biblically bankrupt.
BTW, John Nelson Darby was co-founder of the Plymouth Brethren Church, founded in 1829.

Where did Darby get it? The first person who formulated this eschatology was a Jesuit named Ribera in 1591AD. He interpreted the book of Revelation suggesting an end-time personal antichrist, a rebuilt Babylon and a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem at the end of the Christian Era.

This doctrine began to fester within the system of Romanism which by now had a few dozen more erroneous and blasphemous doctrines introduced as biblical truths by its own leadership. But it wasn't until 1745AD that another Jesuit named Manuel de Lacunza y Diaz began to really distort the Scriptures through doctrines that perfectly fit the category of the kind of doctrines whose destructive results we are warned about by Paul. (2 Tim 4:3-4) .

Back in the 18th Century, there was a Spanish family living in Chile named the De Lacunzas. In 1731, they had a baby boy whom they named Manuel. After fifteen years at home, young Manuel boarded a ship bound for Spain. He wanted to join the holy orders of Romanism and become a Jesuit priest. Twenty-one years later, the Jesuits were expelled from Spain because of their brutality, and "Father" Manuel de Lucunza y Diaz was forced to leave the country. He made his new home in Imola, Italy, where he remained for the rest of his life. While in Imola, Lacunza claimed to be a converted Jew named "Rabbi Ben Ezra."

Under that alias, he pens down a doctrine which he calls "The coming of Messiah in Glory and Majesty." He theorizes for the first time ever the end-time tribulation view. A book with his entire work was published in Spanish after his death.

In his book, he theorized that the Church would be "raptured" (taken up to be with the Lord) 45 days before Jesus' real return to Earth. During that 45-day period (while the Church was in heaven with the Lord), God would judge the wicked who were still remaining on Earth. This Jesuit "Rabbi" theorized the earliest mini-tribulation, pre-trib rapture view on record! He derived his view primarily from a faulty interpretation of the 1290 and the 1335 days of Dan 12:11-12 (1335-1290 = 45). De Lacunza died in Imola in 1801 and that should have been the end of his theory. But after his death, Lacunza's views were taught in Spain where his book was published in 1812. A little over 14 years later in 1827 his book was translated into English by a Scottish radical named Edward Irving. Irving was the founder of an early charismatic cult, the Irvingites. He published Lacunza's view in his paper, "The Morning Watch."

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 20 proves Jesus went to Heaven and brought back the Holy Spirit, if you actually do not understand Jesus has been to this earth, many, many, many, many times then you just do not understand the bible. He was the Rock in the Desert, he was the Son of Man in Daniel, he was the Man in Linen in Dan. 12. It amuses my how unlearned people ae via the bible. The 2nd Coming is only called that in accordance with Jesus' 2nd Advent on this earth. He came as a Meek Lamb to the Slaughter, and his 2n d Advent will be as the Lion of Judah, King of kings and Lord of lords. And you can't even understand that, that is simply amazing.

You avoided my question again. Do you believe there is a rapture of the Church, followed by seven-year tribulation, followed by a third coming of the Lord?

Last edited:
Reactions: David in NJ

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

They weren't "left behind" as related the Greek word for LEFT. Being left in the greek means to be abandoned and left for dead. Only taken in the greek means to survive. Noah was TAKEN to safety, a new place to rebuild.

That's because the rapture theory was invented in 1860 by John Darby

The rapture is true, the pretrib rapture is false. It was not invented by him. It existed as far back as the days of Paul. It's a VERY OLD false doctrine.

David in NJ

Jul 20, 2021
Denville
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol - it amuses me of the ignorance of those who claim to know when they cannot show forth any evidence = pre-trib rapture

The many 'appearances' of the LORD in OT are neither the First Coming/Advent of Christ nor the Second Coming/Advent of Christ.

"The Heaven of heavens cannot contain THEE, much less this house....."

His First Coming was in the Prophesied Form of a Man = the son of Man, born of a virgin, the only Begotten Son of God in the FLESH.

His Second Coming will be as HE left = Coming in the Clouds but in HIS GLORIFIED BODY = Revelation chapter 1

HE remains at the Right Hand of the FATHER forever making intercession for us who belong to HIM = Hebrews 4:14-16

Christ NEVER returns to earth or the atmosphere of earth until Matt ch24, 1 Thess 1:10 & 4:13-18, Hebrews 9:28 , 1 Cor ch15 , 2 Thess 2

There is NEVER a Prophecy/Word, either OT or NT, of many Comings/Raptures of the LJC for His Bride/Church= not one!!!

ALL who believe of a pre-trib rapture are in ignorance = some unknowing and others willful.

The OT Prophets sternly rebuke the lie of 'pre-trib' rapture.

Last edited:

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
They weren't "left behind" as related the Greek word for LEFT. Being left in the greek means to be abandoned and left for dead. Only taken in the greek means to survive. Noah was TAKEN to safety, a new place to rebuild.
The bad people were TAKEN, destroyed. You miss the point entirely.
The rapture is true, the pretrib rapture is false. It was not invented by him. It existed as far back as the days of Paul. It's a VERY OLD false doctrine.
Paul never taught "rapture" of any kind. He taught the Second Coming. Today's rapturites are divided into bitterly opposing camps: pre-tribulation, mid-tribulation, and post-tribulation. NOBODY formally taught the modern day theories of "rapture" before the 18th century, so clearly it is a tradition of men. The favorite Bible verses used by rapturites don't withstand scrutiny and it would take a very long post dismantling parroted interpretations.

Last edited:

Illuminator

Jan 11, 2020
Hamilton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where did Darby get it? The first person who formulated this eschatology was a Jesuit named Ribera in 1591AD. He interpreted the book of Revelation suggesting an end-time personal antichrist, a rebuilt Babylon and a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem at the end of the Christian Era.

This doctrine began to fester within the system of Romanism which by now had a few dozen more erroneous and blasphemous doctrines introduced as biblical truths by its own leadership. But it wasn't until 1745AD that another Jesuit named Manuel de Lacunza y Diaz began to really distort the Scriptures through doctrines that perfectly fit the category of the kind of doctrines whose destructive results we are warned about by Paul. (2 Tim 4:3-4) .

Back in the 18th Century, there was a Spanish family living in Chile named the De Lacunzas. In 1731, they had a baby boy whom they named Manuel. After fifteen years at home, young Manuel boarded a ship bound for Spain. He wanted to join the holy orders of Romanism and become a Jesuit priest. Twenty-one years later, the Jesuits were expelled from Spain because of their brutality, and "Father" Manuel de Lucunza y Diaz was forced to leave the country. He made his new home in Imola, Italy, where he remained for the rest of his life. While in Imola, Lacunza claimed to be a converted Jew named "Rabbi Ben Ezra."

Under that alias, he pens down a doctrine which he calls "The coming of Messiah in Glory and Majesty." He theorizes for the first time ever the end-time tribulation view. A book with his entire work was published in Spanish after his death.

In his book, he theorized that the Church would be "raptured" (taken up to be with the Lord) 45 days before Jesus' real return to Earth. During that 45-day period (while the Church was in heaven with the Lord), God would judge the wicked who were still remaining on Earth. This Jesuit "Rabbi" theorized the earliest mini-tribulation, pre-trib rapture view on record! He derived his view primarily from a faulty interpretation of the 1290 and the 1335 days of Dan 12:11-12 (1335-1290 = 45). De Lacunza died in Imola in 1801 and that should have been the end of his theory. But after his death, Lacunza's views were taught in Spain where his book was published in 1812. A little over 14 years later in 1827 his book was translated into English by a Scottish radical named Edward Irving. Irving was the founder of an early charismatic cult, the Irvingites. He published Lacunza's view in his paper, "The Morning Watch."
None of these supposed "Catholic" theories were accepted by the Church, so it doesn't matter what some obscure Jesuit wrote.
"This doctrine began to fester within the system of Romanism which by now had a few dozen more erroneous and blasphemous doctrines introduced as biblical truths by its own leadership."
Well, either you are grossly misinformed, or just another psychotic anti-Catholic bigot. I'll give the the benefit of doubt and go with the former. I'm open for any serious discussion, because almost everything you learned or read about the Catholic Church is false. You swallow down whole every LIE ever printed against the Catholic Church because it meets some sick need. You are what you read. Garbage in, garbage out.

It's possible for Christians to discuss their different views in a civilized manner. Stupid, baseless flaming zingers just contaminate the thread into another insane bash fest; that's why threads get closed.

Last edited:

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol - it amuses me of the ignorance of those who claim to know when they cannot show forth any evidence = pre-trib rapture

The many 'appearances' of the LORD in OT are neither the First Coming/Advent of Christ nor the Second Coming/Advent of Christ.
That's the whole point, its not the Second Coming as in Jesus coming to the earth a "second time", its the 2nd Advent. The Rapture thus can happen before the 2nd Advent, Jesus comes to meet us in the are, just as the scriptures say, and of course that is my whole point, this is not his second coming, its a misnomer, thus the ignorance is all yours. Rev. 19 can not happen without a Pre Trib Rapture, I don't know why I waste time with people who obviously are not called unto Prophecy.

Again, the 7 Feasts prove the TIMING of the Pre Trib Rapture but you refuse to admit the obvious, but who cares, you will have to answer for your untruths.

Reactions: Taken