Don’t Let the World Distract You From the TRUTH = Psalm 69;13, John 17;19, I Corinthians 13;6

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don’t Let the World Distract You From the TRUTH = Psalm 69;13, John 17;19, I Corinthians 13;6
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Psalm 69;13
But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the Truth of thy salvation.

Psalm 117;2
For His merciful kindness is great toward us: and the Truth of the LORD endureth forever. Praise ye the LORD.

John 8;31-32
Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free.

John 14;6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the Truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 17;18-19
As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the Truth.

John 18;37
Pilate therefore said unto Him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the Truth. Every one that is of the Truth heareth my voice.

I Corinthians 13;6
Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the Truth;

II Thessalonians 2;13
But we are bound to give thanks always to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the Truth:

I Timothy 6;4-5
He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings; Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the Truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

II Timothy 4;3-4
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the Truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Hebrews 10;26-31
For if we sin willfully after that we have received the knowledge of the Truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

He that despised Moses’ law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden underfoot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith He was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

For we know Him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

AMEN