Donbass regions want immediate vote to rejoin Russia Federation, US Himars kill civilians Donetsk

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Once they rejoin Russia, all attacks on them are attacks on Russia from a country with deep ties to Nato, which means Russia will fully mobilize for war with Nato. And Ukraine is already shelling some Russian border towns.

Donbass republic eyes vote on joining Russia — RT Russia & Former Soviet Union

Unlikely to get such a quick vote for security regions, hey it is a war
Too early to consider referendum’s date for safety reasons — LPR ambassador to Russia - Russian Politics & Diplomacy - TASS

Kherson region ready to rejoin Russia now.
Kherson Region’s people ready for referendum to join Russia forever — authorities - World - TASS

US weapons killing civilians in Donetsk. These people have been under attack from western Ukraine at least since 2014
A “red line” in innocent blood: US M777 howitzer massacre civilians in Donetsk | The Vineyard of the Saker

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So would the EU use the referendum if passed as an excuse for ending the military support for Ukraine and getting Russian oil and gas flowing again preventing the complete national collapses coming for them this winter. Biden certainly won't stop supporting the war.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Putin sets partial mobilization in Russia, threatens enemies as Ukraine war reaches nearly 7 months (nypost.com)

300,000 more Russian troops to be mobilized for the war.
Referendums this Friday for 4 regions
Putin says Russia is not bluffing.

Putin accused the West in engaging in “nuclear blackmail” and noted “statements of some high-ranking representatives of the leading NATO states about the possibility of using nuclear weapons of mass destruction against Russia.”

“To those who allow themselves such statements regarding Russia, I want to remind you that our country also has various means of destruction, and for separate components and more modern than those of NATO countries and when the territorial integrity of our country is threatened, to protect Russia and our people, we will certainly use all the means at our disposal,” Putin said.

He added: “It’s not a bluff.”

Putin said he has signed a decree on the partial mobilization, which is due to start on Wednesday.

“We are talking about partial mobilization, that is, only citizens who are currently in the reserve will be subject to conscription, and above all, those who served in the armed forces have a certain military specialty and relevant experience,” Putin said.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
DPR, LPR, Kherson And Zaporozhie Regions To Hold Referendum On Joining RussiaSouth Front

04-6-490x276.jpg

Election integrity, no computerized online voting
Has to be in person voting

------------------------------------------
In the DPR, people will answer the question: “Do you support the entry of the DPR into the Russian Federation as a subject of the Russian Federation?”

In the LPR, the question will sound like this: “Are you in favor of the LPR becoming part of the Russian Federation as a subject of the Russian Federation?”

In the Kherson region the question will be: “Are you in favor of the region’s secession from Ukraine, the formation of the Kherson region as an independent state and its entry into the Russian Federation as a subject of the Russian Federation?”

In the Zaporozhye region it reads: “Are you for the withdrawal of the Zaporozhye region from Ukraine, the formation of an independent state by the Zaporozhye region and its entry into the Russian Federation as a subject of the Russian Federation?”

The questions will be written both in Russian and Ukrainian. People could not vote online.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes Joe Biden and all his Satanic morons who swallow all of such :rolleyes: what do they think they are dealing with ! they must be delusional to think or to do what they are doing :eek: This is not some backwater Arab State that they can play cat and mouse with, like they have done for how many years now, too no avail ! Idiots ! just Idiots !

We can not win against Russia and China and if we did :rolleyes: such would not be a win at all :mad: because no one wins ! and for what :rolleyes:.

You know that standing up for Ukraine is a stupid joke in fact. Lets kill billions of people for an issue that can be worked out easy as pie ! it's simple as ! but Biden wants WW3 ! Biden and Co are mental and should be impeached for being a total moron !
This is not playing silly buggers like WW2 was !
This is a huge issue, why the hell should we have too endure such a hellfire ! of just one Nuclear Bomb !
I am sure that the majority of people just have no idea at all what so ever what a WW3 would be like !
Stop Joe Biden Now ! call him to account ! he is way out of control !
China and Russia have had a gut full of idiots like Joe Biden and all of his stupid dumb moronic tricks. We don't need people served up too his gods Moloch and all Sacrifices of abortion on demand and all that such a total moron peddles, is a true colour of what such a beast he is in fact, so why not offer up a burnt offering :eek::rolleyes: 60 million people for a start ? would that do ! maybe 600million ? who knows will appease his gods ! and all over what ?
I would not be surprised if the Ukraine people will join with Russia against the USA !

We all know the great love that Ukraine have for the USA ! Don't we :oops: Ukraine Have a history of out right hatred of the USA and just look who is stealing half of the weaponry that idiot Biden is giving them !
Don't be surprised if Ukraine turns and attacks the USA !
Do the Ukraine Nazis love the USA ?
Does the USA love Ukraine ? does Joe Biden love Ukraine ? No !
Joe Biden and Co only want to exploit Ukraine, just as Zelensky is doing too them, their is no love shown or any regard to the people of Ukraine ! No not at all ! Zelensky is a disgusting out right Swine in fact. not to mention a mass murderer, it was a stupid move to take on Russia !
Russia will not give up ! they are not a weak gutless people like we see in Australia and USA, UK laying about bludging in the street on the Dole who wont work and have no intention too work ever, but lay about bleeding of working people, not to mention abusing such and lording it over us with all their dribbling nonsense, because they are nothing but sooks and cry baby's !
Oh poor boy ! someone said the truth too you did they, not fair ! ;) I feel for them I really do, because they are so tragic.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oblasts in Ukraine. Zaporizhzhia in red. Bottom right to left is Luhansk, Donetsk, Zaporizhzhia, Kherson and Crimea below them all.
upload_2022-9-21_7-29-12.png

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once they rejoin Russia, all attacks on them are attacks on Russia from a country with deep ties to Nato, which means Russia will fully mobilize for war with Nato. And Ukraine is already shelling some Russian border towns.

Donbass republic eyes vote on joining Russia — RT Russia & Former Soviet Union

Unlikely to get such a quick vote for security regions, hey it is a war
Too early to consider referendum’s date for safety reasons — LPR ambassador to Russia - Russian Politics & Diplomacy - TASS

Kherson region ready to rejoin Russia now.
Kherson Region’s people ready for referendum to join Russia forever — authorities - World - TASS

US weapons killing civilians in Donetsk. These people have been under attack from western Ukraine at least since 2014
A “red line” in innocent blood: US M777 howitzer massacre civilians in Donetsk | The Vineyard of the Saker

Well as the Donbas and Luhansk regions are sovereing territory of Ukraine, any election like that without teh approval of the Ukrainian government is invalid and illegal by all norms. Russia will say different but then again they haved never let reality stop them from grabbing what they want.

Personally I am glad Ukraine is shelling Russian towns! Russian has been destroying all of the Ukraine fo rover 6 months now. Bout time Putin faced what he has been dishing out.

I am just wonde4ring how many ballot boxes Putin will have to stuff to get the vote he wants. After all stealing men to serve as cannon fodder for his army from these regions, shelling the regions, raping women do not tend to endear a people to a leader.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Game-Changing: Donbass Republics And 2 Others Request Sudden Referendums - Europe Reloaded

Ukraine government seeks to imprison all who vote in the referendum
My sense the referendums will succeed when they happen, these people want to rejoin Russia.

When they do and this is then Russia again, Ukraine and Nato will be attacking Russia, which Putin already said could lead to nuclear war against Nato.

Ding Ding Ding ......We have a winner!

Nuclear war against NATO ....Send more missiles to Russia! Before Paris gets bombed, make sure John Kerry is on the ground. With Kerry and Paris gone ...no more need for the Paris Accords ...No Climate Change !

Exactly what is the illustrious leader of Ukraine doing over here playing with the Clinton Foundation? While supposedly he is pushing the Russians back to Russia?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ding Ding Ding ......We have a winner!

Nuclear war against NATO ....Send more missiles to Russia! Before Paris gets bombed, make sure John Kerry is on the ground. With Kerry and Paris gone ...no more need for the Paris Accords ...No Climate Change !

Exactly what is the illustrious leader of Ukraine doing over here playing with the Clinton Foundation? While supposedly he is pushing the Russians back to Russia?

That part of the world is awful dirty politically as well as in other areas.

But Ukraine wasn't harming russia. Russia just invaded to take land so Putin could try to build the old Russian EMpire again.

Personally, I would take Zelensky over Putin or Biden or Hillary any day.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You know that standing up for Ukraine is a stupid joke in fact. Lets kill billions of people for an issue that can be worked out easy as pie !
That is correct. There was a simple solution to this conflict.

1. The Prime Minister of Poland should have offered to be an arbitrator between Putin and Zelensky, since the conflict impacted directly on Poland.

2. The three of them should have met on neutral ground, possibly Geneva, Switzerland.

3. This should have happened when all the saber-rattling was taking place back in November or earlier.

4. Russia would be asked to refrain from any military action against Ukraine.

5. Ukraine would be asked to allow referendums in the regions being claimed by Russia.

6. The Western nations would be asked to stay out of the conflict altogether.

7. The Scandinavian countries would be asked to strictly supervise the referendums.

8. The results of the referendums would be binding on all parties.

9. Any aggression by Russia would be countered by the full force of NATO on Russian soil.

It was primarily Joseph Biden who wanted this conflict, but there was no need for the UK and Western Europe to get involved. Now it is too late and nuclear weapons will be used with very serious consequences. Putin has nothing to lose since no one will use nuclear weapons against Russia in order to avoid WWIII.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That part of the world is awful dirty politically as well as in other areas.

But Ukraine wasn't harming russia. Russia just invaded to take land so Putin could try to build the old Russian EMpire again.

Personally, I would take Zelensky over Putin or Biden or Hillary any day.

Ukraine wasn't hurting Russia ...That is true. Russia started this ...But if Russia wants to fire nukes ...Take out the central part of Europe. Leave the rest of the world alone.

My statement is pure absolute sarchasm ....We need out stay out of this mess. ..We could have built two walls with the money spent arming or paying off some obscure political debt ...

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ukraine wasn't hurting Russia ...That is true. Russia started this ...But if Russia wants to fire nukes ...Take out the central part of Europe. Leave the rest of the world alone.

My statement is pure absolute sarchasm ....We need out stay out of this mess. ..We could have built two walls with the money spent arming or paying off some obscure political debt ...

What propaganda news outlets have you been baited with this time?

I believe you might want to go back a few years even before 2018, and see who were actually killing and torturing ethic Russians in Eastern Ukraine before Russia directly became involved. You also might want to seriously consider NATO and the US as the real instigators and provocateurs here, and they have not finished yet in their killing spree and in supplying manpower and arms for murdering Russians now over many years. They are using the Ukrainian people until they become useless for their purposes. And in the process, the Ukrainian people are dying, taking the life out of their country - killing themselves and Russians in the process. What an insidious plan indeed, and the same tactics and strategy has been used for centuries.

Their continuing evil goal here is to annihilate all Russian people and their culture, where ever they live, in the Ukraine or Russia itself. I cannot see this confrontation abating any time soon, only getting worse.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yeah, Ukraine was in a civil war since 2014. It was West Ukraine versus the eastern Oblasts who identify with Russia. Russia stepped in to do something about it. And with the referendum, can make it more certain that they will no longer be a part of Ukraine which was culturally forcing them to not speak Russian or identify as Russian with Russian values.

With the US and others, hatred of Russia, they fight Russia every way they can.
US also hates the Nordstream gas pipelines. If it was not for US support here, Europe would fold fast. The US controls Europe. The US is making sure also that Europe suffers. Did anyone read that leaked RAND report?

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I just happened to watch CBS news, I dont usually watch nightly news. Some women reporter-commentary throws in this 'opinion', whose I don't know, about Putin threatening nuclear war. Said when these 4 territories become Russia properly, a part of Russia itself and Russia is being attacked by Nato armed forces and Nato satellites are directing missiles onto Russian lands, (guess what they are right now), Russia will resort to using tactical nuclear weapons in East Ukraine, I assume Donbass territories etc... but the fallout spread by the winds will spread into Russia will kill and hurt their own country to the east.

Now I thought wait a dumb minute here! Russia wont use nukes in Eastern Ukraine, hurting also their own troops and people and lands, they will use tactical nukes in WESTERN Ukraine, to break the back of the country, destroy all infrastructure and prevent more arms from entering from nearby NATO lands.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
China premier is just about begging Europe, Russia and US to stop the war and negotiate terms. Says extremely dangerous time right now, these people are scared of the coming nuclear regional war, which will start in Eastern Europe. And where will it end.

Of interest regarding Taiwan, none of those people want to rejoin mainland China, those people living there are going to fight any Chinese CCP invasion force. That situation is totally different from the Eastern Ukrainian people who want to rejoin with Russia, (and get cheap energy for homes and cars), and not be subjected to the extreme decadent and sinful destructive morality of those like Zelensky and the western nations.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just happened to watch CBS news, I dont usually watch nightly news. Some women reporter-commentary throws in this 'opinion', whose I don't know, about Putin threatening nuclear war. Said when these 4 territories become Russia properly, a part of Russia itself and Russia is being attacked by Nato armed forces and Nato satellites are directing missiles onto Russian lands, (guess what they are right now), Russia will resort to using tactical nuclear weapons in East Ukraine, I assume Donbass territories etc... but the fallout spread by the winds will spread into Russia will kill and hurt their own country to the east.

Now I thought wait a dumb minute here! Russia wont use nukes in Eastern Ukraine, hurting also their own troops and people and lands, they will use tactical nukes in WESTERN Ukraine, to break the back of the country, destroy all infrastructure and prevent more arms from entering from nearby NATO lands.
I do see the real possibility of tactical field nukes or neutron weapons laid upon the Western part of the Ukraine, and where there live many ethnic Hungarian and Polish people. A 'small' EMP test is also in the cards...

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Putin -- The West Wants to Destroy Russia
September 21, 2022

putin21.png

(Putin vows to use nuclear weapons to stop NATO expansion, if necessary)

"Western elites are doing their utmost to preserve their domination and with this aim in view are trying to block and suppress any sovereign and independent development centres in order to continue to aggressively force their will and pseudo-values on other countries and nations."

Putin's fight against the Cabalist central bankers is also our fight.

Thanks to Putin’s Address: Approaching the Precipice
https://bioclandestine.substack.com/p/putins-address-approaching-the-precipice

Address by the President of the Russian Federation

(abridged by henrymakow.com)

President of Russia Vladimir Putin: Friends,

The subject of this address is the situation in Donbass
and the course of the special military operation to liberate it from the neo-Nazi regime, which seized power in Ukraine in 2014 as the result of an armed state coup.

Today I am addressing you - all citizens of our country, people of different generations, ages and ethnicities, the people of our great Motherland, all who are united by the great historical Russia, soldiers, officers and volunteers who are fighting on the frontline and doing their combat duty, our brothers and sisters in the Donetsk and Lugansk people's republics, Kherson and Zaporozhye regions and other areas that have been liberated from the neo-Nazi regime.

The issue concerns the necessary, imperative measures to protect the sovereignty, security and territorial integrity of Russia and support the desire and will of our compatriots to choose their future independently, and the aggressive policy of some Western elites, who are doing their utmost to preserve their domination and with this aim in view are trying to block and suppress any sovereign and independent development centres in order to continue to aggressively force their will and pseudo-values on other countries and nations.

The goal of that part of the West is to weaken, divide and ultimately destroy our country. They are saying openly now that in 1991 they managed to split up the Soviet Union and now is the time to do the same to Russia, which must be divided into numerous regions that would be at deadly feud with each other.

zel-blackmail.png

They devised these plans long ago. They encouraged groups of international terrorists in the Caucasus and moved NATO's offensive infrastructure close to our borders. They used indiscriminate Russophobia as a weapon, including by nurturing the hatred of Russia for decades, primarily in Ukraine, which was designed to become an anti-Russia bridgehead. They turned the Ukrainian people into cannon fodder and pushed them into a war with Russia, which they unleashed back in 2014. They used the army against civilians and organised a genocide, blockade and terror against those who refused to recognize the government that was created in Ukraine as the result of a state coup.

After the Kiev regime publicly refused to settle the issue of Donbass peacefully and went as far as to announce its ambition to possess nuclear weapons, it became clear that a new offensive in Donbass - there were two of them before - was inevitable, and that it would be inevitably followed by an attack on Russia's Crimea, that is, on Russia.

In this connection, the decision to start a pre-emptive military operation was necessary and the only option. The main goal of this operation, which is to liberate the whole of Donbass, remains unaltered...

WEST SABOTAGED PEACE AGREEMENT

This is what I would like to make public for the first time today. After the start of the special military operation, in particular after the Istanbul talks, Kiev representatives voiced quite a positive response to our proposals. These proposals concerned above all ensuring Russia's security and interests. But a peaceful settlement obviously did not suit the West, which is why, after certain compromises were coordinated, Kiev was actually ordered to wreck all these agreements.

More weapons were pumped into Ukraine. The Kiev regime brought into play new groups of foreign mercenaries and nationalists, military units trained according to NATO standards and receiving orders from Western advisers.

At the same time, the regime of reprisals throughout Ukraine against their own citizens, established immediately after the armed coup in 2014, was harshly intensified. The policy of intimidation, terror and violence is taking on increasingly mass-scale, horrific and barbaric forms.

I want to stress the following. We know that the majority of people living in the territories liberated from the neo-Nazis, and these are primarily the historical lands of Novorossiya, do not want to live under the yoke of the neo-Nazi regime. People in the Zaporozhye and Kherson regions, in Lugansk and Donetsk saw and are seeing now the atrocities perpetrated by the neo-Nazis in the [Ukrainian-] occupied areas of the Kharkov region. The descendants of Banderites and members of Nazi punitive expeditions are killing, torturing and imprisoning people; they are settling scores, beating up, and committing outrages on peaceful civilians.

There were over 7.5 million people living in the Donetsk and Lugansk people's republics and in the Zaporozhye and Kherson regions before the outbreak of hostilities. Many of them were forced to become refugees and leave their homes. Those who have stayed - they number about five million - are now exposed to artillery and missile attacks launched by the neo-Nazi militants, who fire at hospitals and schools and stage terrorist attacks against peaceful civilians.

We cannot, we have no moral right to let our kin and kith be torn to pieces by butchers; we cannot but respond to their sincere striving to decide their destiny on their own.

simpsons-ukr.jpg

The parliaments of the Donbass people's republics and the military-civilian administrations of the Kherson and Zaporozhye regions have adopted decisions to hold referendums on the future of their territories and have appealed to Russia to support this.

I would like to emphasize that we will do everything necessary to create safe conditions for these referendums so that people can express their will. And we will support the choice of future made by the majority of people in the Donetsk and Lugansk people's republics and the Zaporozhye and Kherson regions.

Friends, Today our armed forces, as I have mentioned, are fighting on the line of contact that is over 1,000 kilometres long, fighting not only against neo-Nazi units but actually the entire military machine of the collective West.

------------continued below------------

Reactions: Scott Downey

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In this situation, I consider it necessary to take the following decision, which is fully adequate to the threats we are facing. More precisely, I find it necessary to support the proposal of the Defence Ministry and the General Staff on partial mobilization in the Russian Federation to defend our Motherland and its sovereignty and territorial integrity, and to ensure the safety of our people and people in the liberated territories.

As I have said, we are talking about partial mobilization. In other words, only military reservists, primarily those who served in the armed forces and have specific military occupational specialties and corresponding experience, will be called up.

Before being sent to their units, those called up for active duty will undergo mandatory additional military training based on the experience of the special military operation.

I have already signed Executive Order on partial mobilization.

In accordance with legislation, the houses of the Federal Assembly - the Federation Council and the State Duma - will be officially notified about this in writing today.

The mobilization will begin today, September 21. I am instructing the heads of the regions to provide the necessary assistance to the work of military recruitment offices.

I would like to point out that the citizens of Russia called up in accordance with the mobilization order will have the status, payments and all social benefits of military personnel serving under contract.

Additionally, the Executive Order on partial mobilization also stipulates additional measures for the fulfillment of the state defence order. The heads of defense industry enterprises will be directly responsible for attaining the goals of increasing the production of weapons and military equipment and using additional production facilities for this purpose. At the same time, the Government must address without any delay all aspects of material, resource and financial support for our defense enterprises.

putin-hand-sign-sattelites.jpg

(the Illuminati hand sign is a troubling reminder that the Cabalists are trying to destroy the West as well as Russia)

Friends,

The West has gone too far in its aggressive anti-Russia policy, making endless threats to our country and people. Some irresponsible Western politicians are doing more than just speak about their plans to organize the delivery of long-range offensive weapons to Ukraine, which could be used to deliver strikes at Crimea and other Russian regions.

Such terrorist attacks, including with the use of Western weapons, are being delivered at border areas in the Belgorod and Kursk regions. NATO is conducting reconnaissance through Russia's southern regions in real time and with the use of modern systems, aircraft, vessels, satellites and strategic drones.

Washington, London and Brussels are openly encouraging Kiev to move the hostilities to our territory. They openly say that Russia must be defeated on the battlefield by any means, and subsequently deprived of political, economic, cultural and any other sovereignty and ransacked.

They have even resorted to the nuclear blackmail. I am referring not only to the Western-encouraged shelling of the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant, which poses a threat of a nuclear disaster, but also to the statements made by some high-ranking representatives of the leading NATO countries on the possibility and admissibility of using weapons of mass destruction - nuclear weapons - against Russia.

I would like to remind those who make such statements regarding Russia that our country has different types of weapons as well, and some of them are more modern than the weapons NATO countries have. In the event of a threat to the territorial integrity of our country and to defend Russia and our people, we will certainly make use of all weapon systems available to us. This is not a bluff.

The citizens of Russia can rest assured that the territorial integrity of our Motherland, our independence and freedom will be defended - I repeat - by all the systems available to us. Those who are using nuclear blackmail against us should know that the wind rose can turn around.

It is our historical tradition and the destiny of our nation to stop those who are keen on global domination and threaten to split up and enslave our Motherland. Rest assured that we will do it this time as well.

I believe in your support.
----

Related - Vladimir Kornilov: Time to drop our illusions, the West is waging a war to destroy Russia
Moscow's enemies want to land a fatal blow on the country, some even want to dismember it

https://www.rt.com/russia/563196-vladimir-kornilov-it-is-time/