Don't Be A Hypocrite!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all my conservative friends on here this thread isn't meant to be an insult. I'm just trying to ask you guys one question. How can you sit here and tell me that you're for a free country, and then when people like me start expressing the fact that there are certain things that I dislike about Trump you start looking at me like I'm the enemy?

Just something to think about because it sounds very hypocritical in my mind and our different political views shouldn't be important enough to end friendships. Despite our differences we're still all brothers and sisters in Christ and love and serve Him and some of you (not naming names) have been acting like children recently and I still love you all dearly but I'm saying this out of love,.. just please,.. knock it off alright? It's time to just let it go and agree to disagree, because when you don't you're not representing Jesus very well. I worship Jesus Christ, not Donald Trump. Enough said.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To all my conservative friends on here this thread isn't meant to be an insult. I'm just trying to ask you guys one question. How can you sit here and tell me that you're for a free country, and then when people like me start expressing the fact that there are certain things that I dislike about Trump you start looking at me like I'm the enemy?

Just something to think about because it sounds very hypocritical in my mind and our different political views shouldn't be important enough to end friendships. Despite our differences we're still all brothers and sisters in Christ and love and serve Him and some of you (not naming names) have been acting like children recently and I still love you all dearly but I'm saying this out of love,.. just please,.. knock it off alright? It's time to just let it go and agree to disagree, because when you don't you're not representing Jesus very well. I worship Jesus Christ, not Donald Trump. Enough said.

You'll be comforted to know I don't care about it one way or another. :)

Just as long as you're not the one doing the insulting, I'm utterly at peace with Christians believing whatever they want to; whether about politics or religion. I can't stop them anyway, so why should I lose sleep over it or lose my peace?

As long as people can allow others to disagree without thinking or even suggesting they're some kind of idiot, there's no big deal to it all in my mind. Those who seek the truth will find it, and those who don't will not. Again, nothing to lose sleep over, or break fellowship with people over. Even with what is going to come upon this country now, it's still no reason to get mean-spirited towards people.

As for those who ask for it (in various ways, by in some cases not having enough sense not to stir the pot), they will get with they ask for. I'm at peace with that as well.

God bless, and hope you don't encounter much trouble. Sometimes this is the problem with over-posting. The more you post, the more you run the risk of someone going off on you. But that's the risk we take in being involved in the forums.

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God bless, and hope you don't encounter much trouble. Sometimes this is the problem with over-posting. The more you post, the more you run the risk of someone going off on you. But that's the risk we take in being involved in the forums.

True, but it also happens in PM's as well.

Reactions: Mike Waters

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Send them a nice friendly picture of a noose... with the caption, "Jesus Loves You!"

Maybe they can take a hint, LoL.

No lol I'm too friendly to even do that. I just figured to create this topic so that everybody (and hopefully the people that I'm referring to) would find it and realize that when they start acting like that that makes them as bad as the opposition. (In other words,.. liberals.) And I already know that they don't want to do that.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No lol I'm too friendly to even do that. I just figured to create this topic so that everybody (and hopefully the people that I'm referring to) would find it and realize that when they start acting like that that makes them as bad as the opposition. (In other words,.. liberals.) And I already know that they don't want to do that.

Probably not, LoL.

Reactions: April_Rose

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Give God the glory, dear Sister in Christ!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Give God the glory, dear Sister in Christ!

Amen, and for the record just because I don't worship Trump doesn't mean I don't like a lot of his political views. I just don't like how he acts so rude and childish sometimes and neglects his responsibilities. He just needs to watch his mouth more often, step up to the plate, and grow up a little bit. I know he isn't a politician, but that's no reason to act the way he does at times.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
How can you sit here and tell me that you're for a free country, and then when people like me start expressing the fact that there are certain things that I dislike about Trump you start looking at me like I'm the enemy?
What's hypocritical about free speech? You said what you had to say, and others have responded as they felt they had to respond. That's free speech! You are not the enemy, but you may be deluded about Trump. The enemy has already occupied the capitol.

A free country means free speech, but it also means FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS. You can dislike Trump all you want, but you cannot escape the fact that he was defrauded -- CHEATED -- out of his election victory. And that's the only issue that matters.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's hypocritical about free speech? You said what you had to say, and others have responded as they felt they had to respond. That's free speech! You are not the enemy, but you may be deluded about Trump. The enemy has already occupied the capitol.

A free country means free speech, but it also means FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS. You can dislike Trump all you want, but you cannot escape the fact that he was defrauded -- CHEATED -- out of his election victory. And that's the only issue that matters.

I agree. I do believe that this election was not a fair one and I'm honestly dumbfounded that Biden is being inaugurated next week. However, I keep telling you I don't dislike Trump as a person or his politics, I only dislike a lot of his behavior.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

this world is not my home nor is it my country and the battle is not with blades and guns.

wip

Dec 29, 2020
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There are certain things I don't care for about Trump. His hair for one, and is tendency to talk a lot about what he has accomplished. Usually when you have someone that talks so much about what they have done they actually haven't done much at all. In the case of trump he talks about it but he also has actually done it (so there is that). I had been originally hoping ted cruz was going to be the one to run against killary but I see now that trumpy has probably accomplished more than cruz would have.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here, why don't we all just listen to this song and wear a smile? :D LOVE The Saddle Club and horses btw!! :D

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I didn’t know you had criticized Trump. Many of us have. Why is this a problem as long as it’s FAIR criticism and not hateful lies?

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just something to think about because it sounds very hypocritical in my mind and our different political views shouldn't be important enough to end friendships.
The reason it sounds very hypocritical is that it is. And never mind friendships. Some of these folks can't even communicate to a stranger without being impolite, at best.