• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Reader,

Lets say a person is born again.... Not just water baptized and religious.

This person then, heard that Jesus died for their sin, and they are a sinner needing to be saved.
They heard this "Gospel"... as "faith comes by hearing"...... and they BELIEVED.... and God accepted their faith, and gave them Salvation, which is forgiveness of sin and eternal life. = Born again. 'Made righteous".. "one with God"..."in Christ".

How then is it, that a sinner, who knows nothing about the bible.......no theology......came to God, in Faith, and 2 yrs later, is teaching...>"you have to do works to stay saved"... "you have to not willfully sin to stay saved".... 'you must now keep the Law"... "you must now keep the commandments to go to heaven"...

You have to ....."do.....do......do......do.......do.......do.......do.......do, to stay saved.

Yet, the day they went to the Cross and met Jesus, they were happy, and knew they were going to heaven....and they were RIGHT.

So, how did they FALL from that knowing......into......>>SELF SAVING Deception, that they are now TEACHING?

How do they go from....."thank you Jesus for saving me".........to now be found on a Forum teaching..>"now here is what you have to do to be saved and stay saved" and they never mention THE CROSS in 1000 posts and 100 Threads.

How did that happen to them?

= THE DEVIL.

That's how..... = He came to them using a person, a commentary, John Calvin... a church, a Pope,... a CULT..... and stripped them of Fatih in Jesus, and now has them up on the Cross of their own Self Righteousness, trying to stay saved., and that is what they TEACH you to do.

This is a DARK LIGHT........ LUKE 11:35

Now.....See this verse?

Hebrews 13:9...

This verse explains how that happened, and how to prevent it., And its shows you what will happen to you, if you dont do what it says to do with your HEART OF FAITH.

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m so glad I never desired to read materials outside of the Holy Bible.

Because when you start reading the non inspired writings of men, you end up in error.

That’s where the DEVIL works, in the non inspired books of men.

Reader, stay in the Holy Bible and ignore men who would lead you away from what the Bible plainly says.

@Behold , what books have you read over the years that taught you the things you believe?

I’ve only read the Holy Bible.

• Love
Reactions: Patrick1966

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have to ....."do.....do......do......do.......do.......do.......do.......do, to stay saved.
I call that "type 2 works salvation" or salvation by works at the back door. ALL false religions and cults teach that salvation is either "obtained" by works or "maintained" by works or both. From beginning "have been saved through faith" (Ephesians 2:8) to end "receiving the end of your faith--the salvation of your souls" (1 Peter 1:9) salvation is by grace through faith and is not by works. (Romans 11:6; Ephesians 2:8,9; 2 Timothy 1:9)

How do they go from....."thank you Jesus for saving me".........to now be found on a Forum teaching..>"now here is what you have to do to be saved and stay saved" and they never mention THE CROSS in 1000 posts and 100 Threads.
1 Corinthians 1:18 - For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19 For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Salvation is Jesus.

One of the best ways to understand this, is to simply think......."what didn't die for me on the Cross, is not my Salvation".

So what didn't die for you on the Cross?

1.) John Calvin
2.) Mary
3.) Commandments
4.) The law
5.) Trying to be like Christ
6.) Confessing sin
8.) water baptism
9.) enduring to the end
10.) trusting in faith, by believing that if you hold unto your faith, then FAITH keeps you saved.

Paul told us to check our faith...to be sure we are "in Faith" and not in SELF righteousness. Which is that list, and there are more.
Jude tells us to "contend for the REAL faith", because the Devil has many substitutes........and some are on that list.

Jesus said, 'the way to heaven, the way to the Father, the way to have eternal life, the way to NOT go to hell dying in your sin, is ... BELIEVE in Me".

That's the FAITH you are to "contend for", and this world, and your own flesh/mind and forum members, and ministers in pulpits, and commentaries, will be used by the Devil against you to try to ruin your faith so that you find that you don't BELIEVE that Jesus keeps you saved.

Broken faith is this, reader.

"Yes, i know that Jesus is the Savior, i know that Jesus saved me, ...but now, its up to me to stay saved, its on me not to LOSE my salvation by doing all THIS......and all THAT.".

See that list?
Are you trying to put one of those or some of those on the Cross as your Savior?
Have you already?

Check your faith, Reader....... be sure you are in Real faith.

Reactions: ButterflyJones

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation is Jesus.

One of the best ways to understand this, is to simply think......."what didn't die for me on the Cross, is not my Salvation".

So what didn't die for you on the Cross?

1.) John Calvin
2.) Mary
3.) Commandments
4.) The law
5.) Trying to be like Christ
6.) Confessing sin
8.) water baptism
9.) enduring to the end
10.) trusting in faith, by believing that if you hold unto your faith, then FAITH keeps you saved.

Paul told us to check our faith...to be sure we are "in Faith" and not in SELF righteousness. Which is that list, and there are more.
Jude tells us to "contend for the REAL faith", because the Devil has many substitutes........and some are on that list.

Jesus said, 'the way to heaven, the way to the Father, the way to have eternal life, the way to NOT go to hell dying in your sin, is ... BELIEVE in Me".

That's the FAITH you are to "contend for", and this world, and your own flesh/mind and forum members, and ministers in pulpits, and commentaries, will be used by the Devil against you to try to ruin your faith so that you find that you don't BELIEVE that Jesus keeps you saved.

Broken faith is this, reader.

"Yes, i know that Jesus is the Savior, i know that Jesus saved me, ...but now, its up to me to stay saved, its on me not to LOSE my salvation by doing all THIS......and all THAT.".

See that list?
Are you trying to put one of those or some of those on the Cross as your Savior?
Have you already?

Check your faith, Reader....... be sure you are in Real faith.
What does Ephesians 2:10 mean to you and we always quote Ephesians 2:8-9 and leave out verse 10. Thank you !

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What does Ephesians 2:10 mean to you and we always quote Ephesians 2:8-9 and leave out verse 10. Thank you !

Thank you for the question.

notice....>"that we should walk in them".

This is the same idea as....... being born again, has an end result.....= after you die........its to be "conformed into the image of Jesus".
Its the same "we".

So, how to understand all this according to Paul's Doctrine, so that Calvin's twisted demonic theology does not have you chained into his darkness, Reader. ??

Its like this...

All that God has predetermined for the born again to become.....(Which is your verse)......is based on becoming = "IN Christ". =First.
That's the precondition.

And to become "in Christ", is to be born again as a "new Creation".

So, ALL verses that talk about what the Believer becomes after they are saved, that God foreknew before they were born, are based on becoming born again as a "New creation in Christ" > FIRST.

And that happens when .... "faith comes by hearing" the Gospel, and they BELIEVE IT< and God then does this...."faith is counted as righteousness, and they are "justified by faith"> BORN AGAIN.

= Born again, as a "new Creation"... and then that begins the literal process of what God's foreknowledge states continues to happen to the "new creation" "in Christ".
The "good works", the "course" you are to finish, the "trying of your faith"... your walk of faith, your "working out your salvation>... and the "conforming into the image of Christ"....is put into eternal motion based on BELIEVING in Jesus and God giving you the New Birth.
God "foreknows" all this will happen to you once you are born again. = "in Christ".

To get there you have to do this...

Jesus said...."you must be born again"...... and that is this. Jesus said....>"All that believe in me..... I give unto them Eternal life, and they shall never perish".

Last edited:
Reactions: ChristisGod

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the question.

notice....>"that we should walk in them".

This is the same idea as....... being born again, has an end result.....= after you die........its to be "conformed into the image of Jesus".
Its the same "we".

So, how to understand all this according to Paul's Doctrine, so that Calvin's twisted demonic theology does not have you chained into his darkness. ??

Its like this...

All that God has predetermined for the born again to become.....(Which is your verse)......is based on becoming = "IN Christ". =First.
That's the precondition.

And to become "in Christ", is to be born again as a "new Creation".

So, ALL verses that talk about what the Believer becomes after they are saved, that God foreknew before they were born, are based on becoming born again as a "New creation in Christ".

And that happens when .... "faith comes by hearing" the Gospel, and they BELIEVE IT< and God then does this...."faith is counted as righteousness, and they are "justified by faith"> BORN AGAIN.

= Born again, as a "new Creation"... and then that begins the literal process of what God's foreknowledge states continues to happen to the "new creation" "in Christ".
The "good works", the "course" you are to finish, the "trying of your faith"... your walk of faith, your "working out your salvation>... and the "conforming into the image of Christ"....is put into eternal motion based on BELIEVING in Jesus and God giving you the New Birth.

To get there you have to do this...

Jesus said...."you must be born again"...... and that is this. Jesus said....>"All that believe in me..... I give unto them Eternal life, and they shall never perish".
Thanks and I was a Calvinist for many years and I’m no longer one. Yes the good works in the passage are the result of salvation through the Holy Spirit working in us from the new birth , being a new creation in Christ . It is the result of salvation not the means or what keeps one saved.

Reactions: Nancy

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Thanks and I was a Calvinist for many years and I’m no longer one. Yes the good works in the passage are the result of salvation through the Holy Spirit working in us from the new birth , being a new creation in Christ . It is the result of salvation not the means or what keeps one saved.

You are very rare.......and thats a fact.

"getting out of Calvinism" is almost a miracle, as Calvinism subverts the inner man's understanding of God's Grace, severely.

Thank you JESUS. !
Im so glad you were delivered, Christophany.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are very rare.......and thats a fact.

"getting out of Calvinism" is almost a miracle, as Calvinism subverts the inner man's understanding of God's Grace, severely.

Thank you JESUS. !
Im so glad you were delivered, Christophany.
Me too :)

Reactions: Nancy

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
salvation is by grace through faith and is not by works.
Because lip service will not save you. Actual faith has works. Here is what people confuse:
  1. the means of salvation, which is grace
  2. the evidence of faith which is action.

Putting aside the charged word of ‘works;’ we are not saved by our own action. One cannot literally pick themselves up by their boot straps.

At the same time, faith is not mere lip service. Genuine faith has action connected to it.

In my first reading of the Bible, one of the passages that blew me away way that FAITH ESTABLISHES GRACE. The meaning is profound but easy to understand when considering process flow or electric circuitry. God’s grace pre-existed us.

So, what completes the circuit? Our emerging faith.

There are far too many verses that destroy OSAS. Of course, we have to continue the act of completing the circuit! Why did Jesus pray to God that we would be one - as Jesus and God - are one? Because we have the power to NOT act in the Spirit given to us by God’s grace! And nothing is more clear than that rejectable Spirit is our seal of being saved.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One of the best ways to be tricked is to answer the question with an incorrect false premise; what saves us:
  1. God’s grace
  2. Our faith
The answer is both, not one or the other. If this were not true grace AND faith would not be mentioned together over and over again.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
  1. the evidence of faith which is action.

How do you discern a person who is a fake believer, if they are doing all those "works'?

The NT , (Paul) says........ the devil's ministers will talk about Salvation, but not according to the Gospel or The Cross.
In other words, they will talk about sin and law and commandments and works and water........as this """sounds like Christianity"", but isn't.
And because of this, you can't just read or listen to someone talking about "fruit" bearing, and believe them.... as this can be faked.
In fact, because the Devil knows you are looking for spiritual fruit, his people = will talk about that and "Love" most of all., as that sounds the most "christian" and believers are deceived, thereby.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you discern a person who is a fake believer, if they are doing all those "works'?

The NT , (Paul) says........ the devil's ministers will talk about Salvation, but not according to the Gospel or The Cross.
Agreed. No one is disputing this.

However, I reject the claim that words are easier to fake than action. The first action is to believe Christ died for our sins. Yet, it is not the last and only act of one with genuine faith.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
One of the best ways to be tricked is to answer the question with an incorrect false premise; what saves us:
  1. God’s grace
  2. Our faith
The answer is both, not one or the other. If this were not true grace AND faith would not be mentioned together over and over again.

"Grace through Faith".

God saves you, through your faith.

You give God your faith in Christ and God gives you "the Gift of Salvation".

Now, Having Salvation, .....is proven by being born again......and that happened before you did even one good deed.

One of the ways to understand that Salvation is not based on works or kept by works is to simply understand that the dying Thief on the Cross is in Heaven.
He never did a work. He never kept a commandment. He was not water baptized.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Agreed. No one is disputing this.

However, I reject the claim that words are easier to fake than action.

You are on a "forums" where "christians" post.

So, have you seen anyone here in real life, perform any good works?
I dont think you have.
But you have heard them talk about Salvation.... so, based on how they do that, is how you recognize what you have to recognize.
Ive written about 10 Threads on "dark lights" and fake believers, so that you can learn to HEAR them, as you can't SEE them on a forum.... Wrangler.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are on a "forums" where "christians" post.

So, have you seen anyone here in real life, perform any good works?
I dont think you have.
But you have heard them talk about Salvation.... so, based on how they do that, is how you recognize what you have to recognize.
Ive written about 10 Threads on "dark lights" and fake believers, so that you can learn to HEAR them, as you can't SEE them on a forum.... Wrangler.
Interesting points I have not looked at it from that perspective. We can only hear what a person says not what they actually do in real life.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Interesting points I have not looked at it from that perspective. We can only hear what a person says not what they actually do in real life.

Yes.

On a forum "you'll know them by their words"....

Its really very simple to separate the sheep from the rest, on a forum.

Just listen to their "salvation" preaching teaching.....and note one thing.....

Every person who is not a part of the Gospel of Christ, will only talk about = """"""works, water, commandments, self effort, communion, and enduring, and Law".

Just notice what is missing from their "faith rant". And especially notice this in a Thread that is 40- 70 pages deep.

What is missing?

A.) THE CROSS

its always missing....always. =
DECEIVER.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We can only hear what a person says not what they actually do in real life.

Yes.

On a forum "you'll know them by their words"....
I’m not sure what kind of wisdom you are implying here. I know the ideas of those many authors I read but that is a far cry from knowing the authors personally.

One Pastor made this distinction. Everyone knows ABOUT Jesus. To be saved means more than that; you know him personally and intimately.

Internet communities serve common interest folks, nothing more. Online ‘relationships’ are real but also real superficial. They augment but do not substitute for genuine friendship.

Reactions: ChristisGod

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Not quite. By putting your faith in Christ, you receive (or accept) the gift of salvation that was made 2K years ago.

You "accepted it" when you Believed.

God sees this faith in your heart, and "faith is counted as righteousness" and the person is instantly "justified by faith" "without the deeds of the law", or commandments, or water, or enduring, or anything, as it is = "God who Justifies".

Philippians 1:6