Don't know what to call this thread.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am following a 28 day devotional that encourages me to look back on my faith journey and write down my steps to faith so as to be able to share it with others. It's very enlightening.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I am following a 28 day devotional that encourages me to look back on my faith journey and write down my steps to faith so as to be able to share it with others. It's very enlightening.
@Pearl It can be really good to do daily readings/devotions following a plan by which our hearts can engage consecutively with passages of Scripture, Old and New Testaments...

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've done similar things, most recently writing out the steps God took in reworking my faith in recent years. It's helped me a lot to be more recognizing how it all works together for good, and to highlight those watershed experiences, so I can hold on!

Much love!

Reactions: Pearl

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
It's like looking back with the understanding you didn't have at the time and seeing how everythings came together.

Reactions: Nancy and marks

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's like looking back with the understanding you didn't have at the time and seeing how everythings came together.
So the next time I don't understand, that can be OK!

Much love!

Reactions: Pearl