Don't waste this time.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Triumph1300
I haven't been here much this last week so just found and watched it a little while ago. Something is certainly happening all around us even though some or many are locked in at home. Not all good, but as you point out some are being forced into a lack of evil works [cessation of abortion activities] which allows time for people previously too busy to start listening now. Let not the voice of God be unheard! He speaks through Spirit filled people and through song as well. Thank you for your blessing of words and music to us!

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Triumph1300
I haven't been here much this last week so just found and watched it a little while ago. Something is certainly happening all around us even though some or many are locked in at home. Not all good, but as you point out some are being forced into a lack of evil works [cessation of abortion activities] which allows time for people previously too busy to start listening now. Let not the voice of God be unheard! He speaks through Spirit filled people and through song as well. Thank you for your blessing of words and music to us!
I saw in my spirit thousands of people unplugging from the social media and rediscovering their families and friends....as soon as someone would unplug....immediately they became free from the brainwashing they were receiving from the media. Antifa members quit rioting, people began unifying together again, the dark cloud of hate and division was gone and people could see again.
Satan is the prince of the air so I believe he is behind every bit of the hypnotic trances .

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I usually don't post videos, but this one I feel I should post:
I hope that you're right, but many anticipate that what has ceased now, as far as any type of activity goes, when this lock-down ends, all will pick-up again but with a greater fervency. I'm not convinced just yet that the lull in perverse activity, is for the right reasons, if you know what I mean?

But, all the same, to your point, it is an advantageous time for Christians to make sacrifices and help those around them. Outside of the obvious, with those around you, also, the govt is asking for skilled people to volunteer to assist in various ways, that can support the manufacturing of medical equipment, or productivity in health facilities and health staff. I have to look into this myself...

Nice song, btw, all the same, thanks for the optimism!