Dream I had, I've received interpretation for portions of it

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2022/10/05

I had a dream last night. I can’t remember all of it but it seemed significant.

I was with school children that were in college I think. We were looking for bathrooms and couldn’t find one. (Which is usual for my dreams). There was a mobster I was working for. And she got betrayed by another mobster and so she decided to kill that mobster. They were old women and one was cuter and younger (the one I was working for). She went to kill the mobster and two oddly super human men came and killed the cute one. They were the other mobsters hench men. So me and the students were all on a flight on this super advanced aircraft and the mobsters got on board or something and down went the aircraft. I knew they wouldn’t kill me because I was too important. All the people went off screaming and running from the mobsters who were probably going to just let most of them go. Anyways these kids running from the aircraft had super advanced weaponry. Then I went to take one and noticed it was a super advanced musical instrument like a flute. And like a laser or something. Then I was with the mobster and one of her hench girls. She asked me a question and I couldn’t remember and I had to tell her I had a stroke (I was guessing) and said I couldn’t remember things. I was worried she was going to kill me as I had seen her kill people before. She pulled this thing from my eye which peeled off of it and then said “gross you have a bug attacking your ear”.

Then I woke up. I realized it was from God the dream and asked him about it and ye said the two super human henchmen of the mobster either were or were like nuclear bombs.

I looked up on the internet and found that Germany has the FLUTE laser at the german institute of technology.

God said the school children coming off the plane were months. And I think I saw about 3-5 or so of them.

It's been nearly 5 months now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gottservant

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ferninfrarot Linac- und Test-Experiment - Far-infrared linac and test experiment KIT - IBPT - Discover - Test Facilities - FLUTE

The new FLUTE facilitiy (name abbreviation derived from its German name: Ferninfrarot Linac- und Test-Experiment) at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), developed and operated by IBPT, serves as an accelerator test facility for a variety of accelerator physics studies.

The core accelerator consists of a femtosecond chirped laser-driven photo-injector, a linear accelerator (linac) and an electron bunch compressor to provide ultra-short electron bunches. This compact versatile linear accelerator will also provide coherent radiation in ultra-short, very intense, light pulses spanning the terahertz and far-infrared spectral range and beyond. FLUTE also provides an infrastruture for picosecond and femtosecond electron and photon beam studies to enable future application-oriented research from materials to life sciences and innovative technology solutions such as advanced electron and photon beam diagnostics.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.” (Joel 2:28-29)

I usually ignore my dreams.

But they do make me think at times…

Reactions: dev553344

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
2022/10/05

I had a dream last night. I can’t remember all of it but it seemed significant.

[...]

God said the school children coming off the plane were months. And I think I saw about 3-5 or so of them.

It's been nearly 5 months now.
The idea that people can represent time, is new to me - thanks for the insight!

Reactions: dev553344