dream :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nice!

I needs me a mighty helpmate as such!

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does she morph into a murder of crows and shred the she demons mid flight?!!!

Holy999

Feb 18, 2020
stockholm
Faith
Christian
Country
Sweden
Does she morph into a murder of crows and shred the she demons mid flight?!!!
well i was just thinking that God had a soulmate and how she will look like.... but the picture is from somewhere else ..... i dont wanna taint you.

Reactions: Tone

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well i was just thinking that God had a soulmate and how she will look like.... but the picture is from somewhere else ..... i dont wanna taint you.

Lol...

...taint me?!!!!

Ha ha ha...ad infinitum...ha...

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Pretty sure that God doesn't need or want to seek romance. He does in an upcoming story sequel of mine but it's a work of fiction and God is in modern human form.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pretty sure that God doesn't need or want to seek romance. He does in an upcoming story sequel of mine but it's a work of fiction and God is in modern human form.

There ya go.
Who is to say that the Trinity does not walk among us?
The physical side of existence...

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There ya go.
Who is to say that the Trinity does not walk among us?
The physical side of existence...

I dunno,.. I'm just surprised that you didn't curse me for being blasphemous when I told you that I'm writing about God like that. Did I mention the fact that he's (DJ) the lead singer and electric guitarist in a rock band called Shock Therapy hence the name Rock God? :p (Don't let that part deceive you. I'm writing it because I wanted to change the way people perceive God as to always be one hundred percent mean and scary.)

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dunno,.. I'm just surprised that you didn't curse me for being blasphemous when I told you that I'm writing about God like that. Did I mention the fact that he's (DJ) the lead singer and electric guitarist in a rock band called Shock Therapy hence the name Rock God? :p (Don't let that part deceive you. I'm writing it because I wanted to change the way people perceive God as to always be one hundred percent mean and scary.)

Hey imagination is great...fiction does not offend
I am not a Fundamentalist, but I fellowship with the Baptists, the Lutherans, the Pentecosts, the Catholics, the Glad Tidings Assembly of God, the Mormons, the Moravian Church and nearly a dozen non-denominational churches and I have had Jewish friends from the time I was a kid.
I definitely do not believe that after the biblical period that God retired or some one went to heaven tied up the Trinity and set them in a corner and did not allow them to speak again. 2000 years of a very active God is what I believe in. What God did in these 2000 years is only limit to what God wanted to do.

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Uhhhh, Who do you believe came up with romance...?

Reactions: Grailhunter