Dream

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had this really disturbing dream last night while I slept. There were all these leeches and they were trying to get to the blood of the sausage I was cooking. There were some people near me that I was cooking for. There was a child that said "I'm hungry". I looked over towards the child's mother and said "There's your mother go to her". I cooked the sausage then woke up.

This morning I ate Swedish meatballs for breakfast and had a hard time stomaching it down as I remembered the leech dream and knowing that Italian sausage in my food is similar to what I was cooking in my dream.

Later I made a post about homeless people and remembered the times I was homeless.

I was feeling a little sick in my chest and looked at my drink of water and realized I needed more so I went to the faucet and reached to get more water. I saw something on the knob opposite to where I touched it, it was a spider that raised it's front legs to bite me. I went to the bathroom to get some tissue to catch it. Normally I catch the spiders in a cup and let them live outside. But this time I realized it was too difficult to net the spider in a cup so I just killed it.

Later after remembering what the spider looked like and that it wasn't familiar to me of all the spiders I've caught in the house that it might have been a brown recluse spider which is highly venomous and causes the skin to rot when it bites.

I wondered if the leeches in my dream might have been symbolic of that brown recluse spider.

Anyways, I wanted to thank God for touching the handle just right to not get bit. And for safely getting rid of the spider.

Reactions: Wynona and Nancy

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt I was walking on a sidewalk from where I lived when I was a kid--had to go get something. I bus passed by and the driver looked at me, and I thought he looked familiar, more like a friend. The front of the bus, where the destination is usu written, had "Jesus " on it, and i wanted to get on it so I could talk to the driver (It was Simon cowell :) ) Any way he told me i could not stay on the bus because I wasn't scheduled, and I had to leave , but then others started getting on.

I kinda think I know what it meant, but i have no idea why it was Simon that was driving the bus.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt I was walking on a sidewalk from where I lived when I was a kid--had to go get something. I bus passed by and the driver looked at me, and I thought he looked familiar, more like a friend. The front of the bus, where the destination is usu written, had "Jesus " on it, and i wanted to get on it so I could talk to the driver (It was Simon cowell :) ) Any way he told me i could not stay on the bus because I wasn't scheduled, and I had to leave , but then others started getting on.

I kinda think I know what it meant, but i have no idea why it was Simon that was driving the bus.
Well Simon can be kinda rude so maybe he was doing just that.

Reactions: Cassandra