dreams last two weeks

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
dreams last two weeks

I am not a Psyche, Just a Christian like you all. I have been having dreams of people doing violent crimes and their victims. In these, I was given lots of information which I wrote down when I woke up. I emailed the State Police and FBI with the name of the attackers in the subject line giving them assumed names used by them, addresses, phone numbers, Diver's License information and names of their victims with the same info. It turns out each attacker had outstanding warrent for other crimes. All 100+ of them have been arrested. All victims have press charges too.

• Wow
Reactions: Gottservant

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
dreams last two weeks

I am not a Psyche, Just a Christian like you all. I have been having dreams of people doing violent crimes and their victims. In these, I was given lots of information which I wrote down when I woke up. I emailed the State Police and FBI with the name of the attackers in the subject line giving them assumed names used by them, addresses, phone numbers, Diver's License information and names of their victims with the same info. It turns out each attacker had outstanding warrent for other crimes. All 100+ of them have been arrested. All victims have press charges too.
Knowledge of a crime can imply guilt to law enforcement. Not something I think God would provide. Hmmm.

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Knowledge of a crime can imply guilt to law enforcement. Not something I think God would provide. Hmmm.
I am the NEST Commander and Trainer which stands for Nuclear Search Support Team. I work with the State Police almost daily. I am very well known for good character.

Reactions: dev553344

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: The Learner

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"
U.S. General John J. Pershing did not effectively discourage Muslim terrorists in the Philippines by killing them and burying their bodies along with those of pigs. ...
Just a few weeks before the September 11 terrorist attacks on America in 2001, Deputy Israeli police minister Gideon Esra suggested in the Israeli newspaper Yediot Aharonot that Palestinian suicide bombers be buried in pig skin or blood. In the 1939 film The Real Glory, Gary Cooper portrays Dr. Bill Canavan, an American Army doctor in 1906 Manila who “tries to protect the native population from ruthless invaders” (i.e., “Muslim fanatics”). At one point in the film, the Dr. Canavan character drapes a captured Muslim in a pigskin and proclaims that henceforth all slain Muslim rebels will be buried in pig skins, thereby discouraging their “savagery” by threatening to prevent their entry into paradise."

Lost the link, that is where the idea comes from.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am in Brighton Michigan. NEST Commanders are expected to remain where we are because serious events comes up every few days.

And you are employed by the DOE, and work with the Michigan State Police?

As of the 2010 census, the city population was 7,444.

Kind of a hotspot of nuclear concerns involving the State Police?

The Learner

Aug 21, 2022
Brighton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you are employed by the DOE, and work with the Michigan State Police?

As of the 2010 census, the city population was 7,444.

Kind of a hotspot of nuclear concerns involving the State Police?
NEST are volunteers. The Police and Military must invade and take possession of devices before we enter. We hang in the background as snippers. Usually, there is only two of us on site, Trainer-Supervisor and a Trainee or Newbe. Often I am the only one on site.