Dreams

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I dreamed there was going to be a large earthquake around the 20th ofApril anyone living in an earthquake zone please check your emergencysupplies

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Canadian PressPublished: Thursday, April 20, 2006 Article tools * * * * MOSCOW (AP) - A major earthquake hit a distant region of Russia's Far East on Friday, causing unknown damage and casualties, a Russian emergency official said. The U.S. Geological Survey and Japan's Meteorological Agency estimated the quake's magnitude at 7.7. The quake struck at 12:25 p.m. local time in the Koryak region, nearly 7,000 kilometres east of Moscow and some 1,000 kilometres north of the largest city in the area, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, said Oleg Kotosanov, a duty officer with the regional emergency situations ministry. The great San Francisco earthquake of 1906, which destroyed more than one-half of the city's buildings and left between 3,000 and 6,000 people dead 100 years ago this week, was estimated at a magnitude of between 7.7 and 7.9. © The Canadian Press 2006

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:(Acts 2:17 and Joel 2:28)This verse came to mind the very moment that I read this post.A couple months ago now, I had a dream which I regard as somewhat of a vision. I talked with my father about it and I remember this dream so very well to this day. I knew when I was having the dream what was unfolding and there is no doubt in my heart that God was telling me something. I am no psychic or anything like that. It's my firm belief this was soley the work of God.In the dream I was on the beach looking out across the sea. There were a lot of people in this sea, and they stretched to the horizon. I was standing in the shallow water looking out. I saw something coming fast on the horizon, it was a fleet of ships that looked very similar to some of the old arabian ships...they were dark and black in many respects. The sails had somewhat of a triangle shape.Something came out of these ships - it's so hard to explain but something came sweeping across and in this almost smoke like substance was swords, death, and blood. The water was turning to blood around it. Everyone in the way was emersed in this cloud and I started yelling get away. My family was with me, as well as friends and strangers. I ran shouting to the dunes and looked over, suddenly i could see something similar coming from the other side of the dunes. There were tables on the dune that resembled picnic tables. I said we must sit here, do not run. I yelled that I had seen this before and knew we wouldn't be harmed if we just did what I had seen. I also said that God would protect us but we must do what he said to me. It was crazy to put a word on it, I cannot describe the level of understanding in that dream.The onslaught approached but fell right at the foot of both sides of the dune and the dream ended.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
wow cool dreamI not psychic either but every sense I dreamed about 9/11I have these dreams that are just like you discribed they are in such detail and associated with feelings an a knowledge or knowing that Ibelieve comes from God I dont think it has anything to do with psychicsor any of that ungodly stuff.I beleive your bible quote above that time is short an God is starting to talk to many of us thru our subconcious.Mydreams seem to be about worldly type events and they are very differentfrom my normal dreams.

Kelvin007

Feb 17, 2006
These are some interesting dreams. They seem quite scary. If I ever would have dreams like that I would scream. My mom have heard me scream a little. Sometimes when she is getting ready for work and I just would hear noise from here and get the hollering and find out it is just her. One day I was sleeping and I woke up and my arm was alseep and it felt dead and I was awake and started screaming.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I had dream last night that that I was in a coffee shop sitting at a table drinking a cup of coffee,suddenley the whole building started shaking I realized we were having an earthquake everyone was panicing and rushing for the door I decided it would be safer for me to "shelter myself" under the table (the word shelter seemed proment in the dream and is somthing Id never say I would say I'd say duck under or hide an that would probably be attached to a four lettered word ) The dream changed and I knew it was the next day and the earthquake had been very large and caused much damage I was in a hurry to get a newspaper to read about the quake because I knew the power was out.I got the paper and sat down on a bench and opened it up fully expecting to see a large headline reading somthing to effect of Large Quake Hits ---------I was shocked when the headline in very large RED letters read "THE TIME OF THE GENTILES IS PAST" I was so startled it woke me up with a start all I could think was wow!what does that mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.