Easter ringing

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sep 15, 2011
Russia, Obninsk between Moscow and Kaluga
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
[SIZE=14pt]I like sweet ringing from a bell[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]With even faint and quiet sound,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]But notwithstanding it so well[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]In air all turn up around![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]I like the bell, that rings for me[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]To call remembrances to listen,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]How our souls can be free[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]When that Day comes – the Holy Easter![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Andrew the son of Lion[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]17.02.2016[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14pt]
logo2.gif
[/SIZE]

Skitnik

Nov 12, 2015
Andrey son of Lion said:
" What regiment you have served in?" (Which sect are you belong)?
I do not belong to any sects and the only "regiment" I serve in is called "warriors for God".

If you are in Eastern Orthodox tradition you probably celebrate Easter with tall, round cake which has kind of a head on it. Do you know what it represents? Male sex/procreation organ. It is always glazed on top with white glaze. Do I need to explain what that represents? You also boil eggs with onion peels to give them color resembling skin. And oh by the way, in most Slavic languages word for "eggs" and "testicles" is the same.

Basically you are celebrate some pagan fertility god celebration instead of the Day of the Resurrection of Christ.

Catholic/Orthodox churches are filled with "baptized" pagan traditions and from there it pours into "mainstream" Christianity and culture.

Sep 15, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
Skitnik said:
I do not belong to any sects and the only "regiment" I serve in is called "warriors for God".

If you are in Eastern Orthodox tradition you probably celebrate Easter with tall, round cake which has kind of a head on it. Do you know what it represents? Male sex/procreation organ. It is always glazed on top with white glaze. Do I need to explain what that represents? You also boil eggs with onion peels to give them color resembling skin. And oh by the way, in most Slavic languages word for "eggs" and "testicles" is the same.

Basically you are celebrate some pagan fertility god celebration instead of the Day of the Resurrection of Christ.

Catholic/Orthodox churches are filled with "baptized" pagan traditions and from there it pours into "mainstream" Christianity and culture.
It is an effect on you the Jewish propaganda that wants to humiliate Christian customs.

Skitnik

Nov 12, 2015
Andrey son of Lion said:
It is an effect on you the Jewish propaganda that wants to humiliate Christian customs.
Never heard one bit of Jewish propaganda but grew up eating those "p*nis cakes" myself until I grew up and God showed me that there is absolutely nothing Christian about those disgusting pagan rituals.

Skitnik

Nov 12, 2015
Andrey son of Lion said:
You forgot to add that the Holy Communion is a consequence of human sacrifices, which the pagans made.
You forgot to mention that Holy Communion is in the Bible and "p*nis cakes" are not.

Sep 15, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Russian Federation
Skitnik said:
You forgot to mention that Holy Communion is in the Bible and "p*nis cakes" are not.
Someone came up with nonsense about the cake and eggs, and you repeat.
Easter cakes and eggs - it is not important in the Eastern Orthodox Church. The main thing - meeting with Christ.
Just while fasting do not eat eggs, cheese and other products of animal origin. And after the Passover is permitted.

Skitnik

Nov 12, 2015
Andrey son of Lion said:
Someone came up with nonsense about the cake and eggs, and you repeat.
Easter cakes and eggs - it is not important in the Eastern Orthodox Church. The main thing - meeting with Christ.
Just while fasting do not eat eggs, cheese and other products of animal origin. And after the Passover is permitted.
I see. You say that what I say is "nonsense" yet you do not even call it Ishtar (Easter) anymore but a Passover. Glad to see somebody is seeing the truth even though you are trying to "save face" at the same time. I am glad to see that you starting to understand the truth about totally Pagan roots of Easter. Seeing the truth is important, saving the face is not. Easter and Passover are not the same and most of the years they are not even on the same date.