email notifications

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mungo

May 23, 2012
England
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Is something wrong with the email notification of posts?

I'm not getting them and I'm not aware I have changed anything in my setup.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Mungo said:
Is something wrong with the email notification of posts?

I'm not getting them and I'm not aware I have changed anything in my setup.
Mungo,

I'm having the same problems. No email notifications. I've sent a PM to one moderator seeking a response to this situation but no reply has been received.

Surely an IT person associated with CyB should be able to tell me why this is happening when I've made no change to settings.

Oz

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
OzSpen said:
Mungo,

I'm having the same problems. No email notifications. I've sent a PM to one moderator seeking a response to this situation but no reply has been received.

Surely an IT person associated with CyB should be able to tell me why this is happening when I've made no change to settings.

Oz
Oh yea, sorry about that. I got pulled away and forgot to answer you.

I'm hoping the forum move to XenForo will fix all these problems. That is under the purview of the Admin, Brent.

OzSpen

Mar 30, 2015
Brisbane, Qld., Australia
spencer.gear.dyndns.org
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
lforrest said:
Oh yea, sorry about that. I got pulled away and forgot to answer you.

I'm hoping the forum move to XenForo will fix all these problems. That is under the purview of the Admin, Brent.
Thanks, lforrest,

I contribute to 2 other forums and they each use XenForo software. I receive email notifications from each of them. If you use that software, it also should help with the format issues on this platform.

Oz